PDA

View Full Version : legal limit labs??

phil263
05-29-2010, 08:05 PM
I was woundering if anyone has tried this product by legal limit labs called 2-winn-x, or something similar. the compound is 2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol. the place i got it says its for cutting and hardening(i know hence the name winn). but when i did some research on it, the best i could find is that its a form of superdrol. so i was woundering if this is good to take pre-contest? To harden me up some and to hang on to more muscle mass?

Silidons
05-30-2010, 01:38 AM
let me guess, you're going to do a "natural" contest?

phil263
05-30-2010, 10:48 AM
no, its an open show. theres gonna be alot of people there probably on some gear. So thats why i was asking about this product.

shorty9
05-30-2010, 03:48 PM
are u buying it from complete nutrition? bc that place is so disgustingly over priced, i felt my shorts coming down and my asshole being raped the moment I walked in the door. dont get me wrong, they carry decent products from what I understand, but they charge 119.00 plus tax for a 60ct bottle of a superdrol clone. Look up Competitive edge labs, mdrol. same compound, 60ct. bottle @ 10mg/cap for anywhere from 24.99 to 40.00. Just search for the product on google, they arent producing it anymore but alot of places still had it in stock last time I looked. Try supplementwarehouse.com.
-and to answer your question, yes in my opinion superdrol would be a great precontest compound if you are wanting to stick to the legal route. Awesome strength at 20-30mg/day which will help you hold onto some muscle while calories are low. May want to have an AI handy bc different people respond in different ways. when I have taken it, going as high as 40mg/day with halodrol-also by CEL called H-drol-@50mg/day, I was hard as nails. absolutely zero water retention, both before and after adding the halo. But I had a training partner run the same thing I was, and he had to throw in gaspari's novedex bc after 3rd day on only sdrol started experiencing some edema.
-other reason I would expect sdrol to work well during contest prep, was I felt like a beast in the weight room starting day one, and I know others who would agree with me. Ive heard some people experience some lethargy from sdrol (or maybe Im just misremembering, and thinking of good old M1T), but I felt like a million bucks, strength was up, aggression in the weight room was up, and muscles looked and felt rock solid starting 1st wk(granted I was already pretty lean when started, bout 7% by calipers, but if your dieting you should be getting down their.)
-how many wks out are u? You said it IS an untested show right?! bc only a punk bitch would try to throw something like sdrol in for an all natural show. If you wont go with the real thing and have to stick to OTC stuff I would run it like this, starting 12wks out from show, or 6wks, depending on how long you are dieting:

1-4 Hdrol 50-100mg/day-25mg 2-4x/day bout 6hrs apart
Estane(Epi) 30mg/day-10mg 3x/day bout 6hrs apart

5-8 Novedex 2caps/day @ bedtime *2caps=120mg total of 3 dif compounds
Suppress-C @ 50mg 3x/day about 6hrs apart, or morning, noon, night
Clen @ 20-40mcg/day-rotating 2wks on,2wks off,2wks on....*can sub ECA instead if no access to clen, or want only OTC products.

-12wks is way too long to stay on multiple methylated prohormones, that is why we are taking this break in the middle, now going off PH/anabolics while dieting may be somewhat detrimental to ur prep, so we can do 1 of 3 things: Option A.hope the anti-e and cortisol modulator(suppress-c) are enough to raise natty test back up,spare lean muscle tissue, prevent adipose tissue accumulation, and you wont get set back by time off during wks5-8; option b.find another non-methylated PH to bridge between the two cycles-think Boldione something mild like that, or c.Shorten cycle altogether and only go on for the last 6wks of your contest prep which I will outline further down. I think choice A or C would be better options depending on your experience with PH/AAS, experience competeing ect...

9-12 Hdrol @ 50-100mg/day-dose according to experience and side effects
S-drol @ 20-40mg/day -dose " "
Novedex @ 2caps/day or 120mg/day taken at bedtime
Clen @ 20-40mcg/day continue running 2wkson/2off up to day of prejudging(by this time any shakiness may have experienced should be long gone so no need2 drop)
*Formestane @ 50-100mg 2x/day with 12hrs in between doses if PH cause u to hold water, this is a transdermal(ineffective if taken orally) produced by competetive edge labs, same as mdrol,hdrol, and suppress-c.

13-16 PCT-Superdrol, and clones, are all notorious for being incredibly strong, they are also notorious for shutting down endogenous testosterone production and HPTA pretty hard so effective PCT is going to be essential. Check out HeavyIron's PCT schedule in Chemical enhancement section if have any questions.

Option C: Starting 6wks out from show and running 1, 6wk cycle instead of 2,4wks

wks1-6 Hdrol @75mg/day, can bump up to 100-125mg/day for the last 4 if needed
Novedex @ 2caps/day-bedtime (may not need if running Topical Formestane @ anything above 100mg/day)
Formestane @ 75-100mg 2x/day-after morning shower, and late afternoon.
-1spray=1ml=25mg, so 3-4 sprays, twice per day
Clen @20-40mcg/day-continue 2on-2off rotation-->If Sub ECA no need to
cycle on and off (only reason 2on2off with clen is bc down regulation of beta-2 receptors happens rapidly, and if taken continuously clen will lose effectiveness in a short period of time)

wks 2-6 S-drol @ 20-40mg/day-divided into 2-4 doses spaced evenly through day

-Wow I just looked back and realized how much I wrote, and how much departed from the original question... oh well, once I get going on something im passionate about I really get into it, and BB especially contest prep is def something I am passionate about. Hopefully this helps, and if not for you then maybe someone else reading will find it helpful or interesting.
Cheers, Shorty

shorty9
05-30-2010, 03:58 PM
also there are several variations of the 2a,17a- Di methyl.... compounds out there. they are usually referred to as superdrol clones or a similar sounding name, such as powerdrol,mdrol ect ect, as the original "superdrol" by anabolic Xtreme is no longer manufactured. most that I have encountered are pretty much equivalent. best thing to look at if you have concerns is the chemical formula spelled out, 2a, 17a Di Methyl.... and make sure it is the same or damn similar to original. I think M-drol by competitive edge labs would be your best bet though. I made a mistake earlier, it comes in a 90ct bottle with 10mg/cap for 24.99-40.00 per bottle. It is the Gaspari Halodrol clone Hdrol that comes in a 60ct bottle @ 25mg/cap, which tfsupplements.com has for 29.95 per bottle last time I looked.
ps rep pts are always much appreciated ;) cheers, shorty

phil263
05-31-2010, 05:34 PM
wow, thx for all the info. and yeah i got a bottle of the superdrol clone, by legal limit labs. the compound is 2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol. 10mgs. and i was going for option c. just doing to do it for 6 weeks. oh the show is 10 weeks away. and i have already started on clen. just got done with my first week of it. now on novadex, isnt that what most people use for pct? and i thought about getting 11-sterone, from tf supplements and use it the last 6 weeks as well, as to help with cortisol suppression. then right after the show start my pct.

shorty9
06-01-2010, 09:28 PM
I think option C is prob the best way to go especially with the show 10 wks away. check and see if TFsupps still has Hdrol by same company. They used to have it for 29.95 for a bottle of 60 and for the price it is best bang for your buck along with the sdrol clone. yes you can use novedex for pct, but it would also be wise to have something for estrogen control with show coming up. you dont want to wake up a week before you show holding a bunch of water bc of estro conversion. you shouldnt have many issues with those 2 compounds, but with all the work you are putting into getting ready, I personally wouldnt want to leave anything to chance. Just like to have all my bases covered.

shorty9
06-01-2010, 09:29 PM
If you have any other questions or need any other help let me know. Hope all goes well with your show. keep us updated on your progress, and if you can should post pics so can see where you are at compared to how many wks you have left.
cheers, shorty

phil263
06-02-2010, 12:38 PM
ok i will. and i will try and get some pics on here soon.