PDA

View Full Version : CLA / Sesamin dosage?

soujerz
05-30-2010, 05:15 PM
I am currently trying to lean out for a show in october. I am 6'4'' tall 231 lbs. 10% b.f. I am an endomorph and add fat easily when my carb intake goes up. So i have been doing a carb cycling diet i found from chris aceto. 3 days low carb 100 grams or less, 1 of those days 50 grams of carbs only. Then a recarb day of 200-300 grams. I normally take fish oil, 12 caps a day 4 caps with 3 meals, and i have added CLA 4 caps with 3 meals and 2 caps of sesamin as well 3 times a day. Do you think i should up the dose on any of these fats or change up the timing. From reading chris acetos thread i've been thinking of switching the CLA to one big mega dose in the a.m. or 8 - 12 grams for better absorption as he states. Wondering about the fish oil or sesamin should i mega dose them? up my dosage or lower it? or have it all in one dose, or spread out over 5 meals?:confused:

apex23
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
I can not speak in reference to CLA, but I recommend you run 8-10 grams of fish oil and 3-4 caps of Scivation Sesamin Gel caps. I highly recommend Seseamin.

Do not worry about mega-dosing.