PDA

View Full Version : Implants and chest training...

~Dayna~
06-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Ok so I have had my twins almost 2 years and typically I go very light on chest mostly all incline to hit the upper chest. Mine are over the muscle but still worried about messing with something that cost so much.

Well last night I went a bit heavier then normal on incline. I noticed when I was getting in the shower my boobs looked off could it be from the muscle pump or something? I am not that lean right now but it is like they were pushed closer to the surface I could see the bag outline.

Anyways I am wondering what the rest of you ladies with implants do train your chest not at all?

LisaRD23
06-02-2010, 09:29 AM
I have overs that I just got Sept. 2009-- so less than a year. By Nov I was lifting heavy chest, both incline & flat with no problem. I have overs.

tight booty
06-02-2010, 09:45 AM
I have unders and mainly stick to incline presses and flyes.

jenniferlmueller
06-24-2010, 12:53 PM
How much should you be working chest with breast implants?

p.s.
06-24-2010, 01:50 PM
Ok yes I'm a guy, but I do know more than one lifter with implants and one of 'em has won the worlds in PLing and held a bench record or two. She has 'em over the muscle as well with no issues, so I doubt that your concern is anything more than a big pump in the muscle. Now if ya had 'em done under the muscle the I could see your concern as there are many a FBB with under the muscle implants that tend to push out to the sides due to heavy lifting and large pecs.