PDA

View Full Version : NPC Southern States, Ft Lauderdale, FL 2010 July 9-10th, 2010

Gerb
06-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Who is doing it?

It will be my first show, Novice Class. My wife is also doing it, FBBing Open.

http://www.npcsouthernstates.com/index.htm

ypmm5
06-04-2010, 01:50 AM
I will be going definately to the night show but unknown about the prejudging.
I live in Miramar,

Gerb
06-04-2010, 11:49 AM
I will be going definately to the night show but unknown about the prejudging.
I live in Miramar,

sweet, I'll be easy to spot as the skinny Novice LW guy :p

Gerb
06-29-2010, 08:42 PM

GirlyMuscle
06-29-2010, 08:46 PM
I really wish I could be there. :(

Gerb
06-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Wait, you didn't book a flight!!!!

reallittleguy
07-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Anyone have the results?

GirlyMuscle
07-11-2010, 10:01 AM
I can tell you steveg won novice lightweight and his wife J got secodn middleweights. :)

reallittleguy
07-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Sounds great

qbanbreaker91
07-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Great Show,The place was packed!! How did you place? My son competed for the first time after two years. He won teen Nationals in Pittsburg and now came back to compete in the Mens Open Division. 1st place this weekend as a Walterweight. Needs to come down to a Lightweight for the USAs in Las Vegas 3 weeks from now.

Good luck to you and if you ever need a great trainer for National Level contest prep, reach out to Yano Garcia in Miami, he will get you ripped.

Gerb
09-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Great Show,The place was packed!! How did you place? My son competed for the first time after two years. He won teen Nationals in Pittsburg and now came back to compete in the Mens Open Division. 1st place this weekend as a Walterweight. Needs to come down to a Lightweight for the USAs in Las Vegas 3 weeks from now.

Good luck to you and if you ever need a great trainer for National Level contest prep, reach out to Yano Garcia in Miami, he will get you ripped.

Santi looked great. I don't know about sucking down to LW. I'd think he'd just want to keep progressing, improving and adding. He will have welter maxed out soon enough and moving on up to middle. Your son is a freak for sure.

Funny story, I was sitting down with some friends waiting for the athlete meeting and my coach had me eating cookies and cake and a bunch of other crap, soem people where giving me a hard time and I was like "what, it's just like a cozen cookies and a chocolate cake???" then Santi walks over and sits down next to us with a dozen dunkin donuts and mcdonalds sausage mcmuffins or something like that. I was like "see! I aint the only one eating like this!"