PDA

View Full Version : RX Girl

Lee Penman
06-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Love this new section and great graphics Sean!!!!!!!

LisaRD23
06-06-2010, 12:46 PM
We need Pink & Purple RX Girl tank tops:yep:

Lee Penman
06-06-2010, 03:02 PM
So what does everyone want to see featured in RX Girl???????

machine
06-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Love this new section and great graphics Sean!!!!!!!

You're welcome with the graphics n pics ;)

The Prodigy
06-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Articles written by different women on topics of interest....gear, contest prep diets, show experiences, etc.....

Maybe a list of great places to stay(if not at the host hotel) for all the National level shows........

SallyAnne
06-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Articles written by different women on topics of interest....gear, contest prep diets, show experiences, etc.....

Maybe a list of great places to stay(if not at the host hotel) for all the National level shows........

This is a good idea.

sba220
06-06-2010, 05:56 PM
I admit....the amazing background graphic was created by Chris "Straight as they come" Zimmerman. Chris is also going to be a regular contributor to the site with materials from his photoshoots as well as articles on what to do and not to do at a photoshoot.

On the back end (pun intended), our very own SALLYANNE will be overseeing the entire section and providing some interviews and articles herself. Also helping out is Leigh Penman, the resident scribe and interviewer-extradonaire.

I've also reached outside of the Rx Muscle family and put together a great team of contributors:
- Shannon Dey and TEAM BOMBSHELL are official sponsors of Rx Girl
- JM Manion has agreed to allow all of the girls managed by FMG to write for Rx Girl.
- JM will also be providing photos
- IFBB Pros with regular columns:
* Sherlyn Roy
* Jaime Baird
* Gen Strobo
* and more to come....

tight booty
06-06-2010, 07:09 PM
We need Pink & Purple RX Girl tank tops:yep:
Yes, I am loving those colours in the RX logo....:)

stephaniewicked
06-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Wow, lots of badass stuff coming with this section... love it! Thanks guys!!!

SallyAnne
06-06-2010, 07:32 PM
I admit....the amazing background graphic was created by Chris "Straight as they come" Zimmerman. Chris is also going to be a regular contributor to the site with materials from his photoshoots as well as articles on what to do and not to do at a photoshoot.

On the back end (pun intended), our very own SALLYANNE will be overseeing the entire section and providing some interviews and articles herself. Also helping out is Leigh Penman, the resident scribe and interviewer-extradonaire.

I've also reached outside of the Rx Muscle family and put together a great team of contributors:
- Shannon Dey and TEAM BOMBSHELL are official sponsors of Rx Girl
- JM Manion has agreed to allow all of the girls managed by FMG to write for Rx Girl.
- JM will also be providing photos
- IFBB Pros with regular columns:
* Sherlyn Roy
* Jaime Baird
* Gen Strobo
* and more to come....

As long as my back end still fits in my jeans, I'm ok with it.

FitnBuf
06-06-2010, 07:52 PM
I love it!! Cant wait to watch it develop!!

Carolyn Bryant
06-06-2010, 09:20 PM
I would love to contribute some articles.

fitbody
06-06-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm gonna try to :zip:
we'll see how long I can last

Heather Grace
06-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Awesome!!!

fitmomma3
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Very exciting!!!!!

sba220
06-07-2010, 12:05 AM
The goal at Rx Muscle to be the sole place for everything you want to know in the world of bodybuilding. This world includes both male and female bodybuilders, fitness athletes, figure competitors, and even participants in the bikni division. If you compete or just follow the sport, Rx Muscle has something for you and now we have a new section the focuses on the biggest portion of the NPC (in terns of competitors).

There is something here for every segment of the industry and we will continue to expand the reach of our coverage and content to include everyone.

~gymdiva~
06-07-2010, 12:07 AM
I have some interviews with some amateur competitors I'd love to get put onto this section of the site....Sally knows about a couple of them....just need to get this last week of first summer session wrapped up first!

so about those pink and purple RX tanks..... :o

fitmomma3
06-07-2010, 12:14 AM
This is fabulous because I have no time to board hop and RX is becoming more and more like Sean said a central spot for everything! Having a girls section without being a girls board is nice to... too much estrogen is yucky as we all know lol not to mention what girl boards attract! :puke:

Nice addition!

~gymdiva~
06-07-2010, 12:18 AM
:lmao:

Lee Penman
06-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Lining up interviews with competitors right now and some nice 'inside stuff' coming up e.g Shelley Harvey and her days with Duchaine and life since...and her comeback.....

Considering...special chemical section: contest dieting with (a host of different athletes): 'My Most Memorable Show"....another ongoing series.....

SallyAnne
06-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Lining up interviews with competitors right now and some nice 'inside stuff' coming up e.g Shelley Harvey and her days with Duchaine and life since...and her comeback.....

Considering...special chemical section: contest dieting with (a host of different athletes): 'My Most Memorable Show"....another ongoing series.....

We also have an interview with Mindi Smith in the works...

SweetCapri
06-07-2010, 01:35 PM
As long as my back end still fits in my jeans, I'm ok with it.
Or in mine...lol.:hugme:

Mikiko
06-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Love this idea, and cant wait to see what comes out of it!
I too hate "board hopping" and would like to have most of my information / contributions in a centralized place!

SallyAnne
06-07-2010, 04:06 PM
I too hate "board hopping" and would like to have most of my information / contributions in a centralized place!

Hello, you! Long time no e-see. :hugme:

MsGuns
06-07-2010, 04:47 PM
WoW I go away on a 5 day cruise and come back to a new section...I like the purple and pink tank idea....smile

Mikiko
06-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Hello, you! Long time no e-see. :hugme:

Hi SallyAnne!!! I miss you!!!:flowers:

Ibarramedia
06-07-2010, 06:06 PM
How about interviews with our very own Jill Theobald and Zoa Linsey. Those would be great. :ok:

Ibarramedia
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM

I have no issues with board hopping. It is like going to college classes and bumping into some classmates in a few other classes. ;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-07-2010, 06:15 PM
This is fabulous because I have no time to board hop and RX is becoming more and more like Sean said a central spot for everything! Having a girls section without being a girls board is nice to... too much estrogen is yucky as we all know lol not to mention what girl boards attract! :puke:

Nice addition!

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time :lmao: