PDA

View Full Version : First attempt at FST-7

Jack of All
03-14-2009, 01:26 PM
WOW i did my first FST-7 workout on arm day. WOW. I have never worked my biceps out so hard. Just makes me realize how you think you are working hard then you try something like this and you realize maybe you could have been working a bit harder all along. I guess there is always the next level.

After my set of seven i seriously could not get my hand up to my forehead to scratch. My bi's are actually sore the day after.

Cant wait to try other bodyparts.

grandmaster87
03-14-2009, 02:11 PM
what was the routine?

buster12
03-14-2009, 02:16 PM
glad you liked it bro. Just make sure your recovery is better than ever, Recovery is a big part of fst-7. I've been using it a while and liked it. I did come close to overtraining though... took a week off, and now i'm good. Im still using it for legs, and arms.

Jack of All
03-14-2009, 02:16 PM
did bi's and tri's

3 sets barbell curls
3 sets close grip bench
3 sets alt dumbell curls
3 sets cable pushdowns
7 sets preacher curls
7 sets overhead cable rope extentions

Jack of All
03-14-2009, 02:21 PM
glad you liked it bro. Just make sure your recovery is better than ever, Recovery is a big part of fst-7. I've been using it a while and liked it. I did come close to overtraining though... took a week off, and now i'm good. Im still using it for legs, and arms.

I could really see burning out on this. i am not sure i will do this for every routine 5 days a week, but my arms are my smallest part so I am going to hit them hard 2x a week for a while and see if they respond. I am going to try:
Mon-chest tris
tues-back bis
wed-shoulders calves
thu-off
fri-bis tris
Sat-legs
sun-off

Going to see how i manage on this routine for a while. I have always don5 days a week each day one bodypart.