PDA

View Full Version : Creapeen Australian Bodybuilding Radio

AVBG
06-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Episode 1

Hosted by WeeAl and Scott Goble

This Episode goes through a quick recap on the All States and Australasians as well as reports from the NABBA International a bit of Product and Website talk. Speculations and rambling enjoy it or don't the choice is yours.

http://www.musclediaries.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=219:creapeen-australian-bodybuilding-figure-and-fitness-radio-episode-1-6610&catid=66&Itemid=117

Sledge
06-07-2010, 02:12 AM
Cool, I haven't evened listened yet and I know it's going to be a crack up.

AVBG
06-07-2010, 02:14 AM
It is pretty funny in an Aussie kinda way.. Not expecting the seppos to totally get it.

Sledge
06-07-2010, 02:32 AM
Well I was wrong it's not a crack up. I'm half way through and it's not what I expected from Al Reidie. It's very well done. I'm a regular listener now if they keep up this standard.

Sledge
06-07-2010, 02:37 AM
It is pretty funny in an Aussie kinda way.. Not expecting the seppos to totally get it.

Yeah it has it's funny moments and the odd joke here and their. I expected Al to be........well.......Al. And he only lapsed into his usual irreverent banter occasionally.

tight booty
06-07-2010, 04:54 AM
I might have to give this a listen to.....after project runway tonight....:p

GirlyMuscle
06-07-2010, 05:00 AM
I wonder if I'll get it? If not I guess I'll need another visit to study this strange language and customs called Straylan.

Sledge
06-07-2010, 05:06 AM
David Copperfield was very very popular.

tight booty
06-07-2010, 05:09 AM
I wonder if I'll get it? If not I guess I'll need another visit to study this strange language and customs called Straylan.
Australia misses you......:hmn: You can live without the 100 flavours of ice cream....think about sledge all alone with the roos.....:byeg:

GirlyMuscle
06-07-2010, 05:26 AM
Believe it or not there are things about Australia that I miss besides Sledge. ;)

tight booty
06-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Believe it or not there are things about Australia that I miss besides Sledge. ;)
I bet vegemite isn't one of them......:yep:

:p

Sledge
06-07-2010, 05:42 AM

I find that hard to believe. I'm awesome.

Like what?

AVBG
06-07-2010, 06:08 AM

you'll get it GM.. :)

GirlyMuscle
06-07-2010, 06:17 AM
I miss....

Hound and Runt
The Block
golden gaytimes
gullahs
Dog
clear ocean water
smell of eucalyptus trees
my bike
yabbies
yabbie nets
Bob
Your mom
a nice looking Ute
driving on the other side of the road
accents
The flat side of the barbie
basa
scotch fillet
little penguins

Is that enough or shall I continue?

Sledge
06-07-2010, 06:44 AM
It is a nice looking ute

tight booty
06-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Clear ocean water is so beautiful! It's one of my fav things in the world! And it's what I love about Aussie. The coast is so pretty. I remember flying back from the USA and as the plane flew over the coast of Aussie, the scenery was spectacular....and I said to myself..."yep I am back in Australia"....:yep:

Sledge
06-08-2010, 03:47 AM
I miss....

Hound and Runt
The Block
golden gaytimes
gullahs
Dog
clear ocean water
smell of eucalyptus trees
my bike
yabbies
yabbie nets
Bob
Your mom
a nice looking Ute
driving on the other side of the road
accents
The flat side of the barbie
basa
scotch fillet
little penguins

Is that enough or shall I continue?

I figure i fit in there somwhere above Bob but below yabbies

GirlyMuscle
06-08-2010, 04:52 AM
Nah...I miss you more than yabbies but not as much as gullahs. :)

tight booty
06-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Nah...I miss you more than yabbies but not as much as gullahs. :)
If it was more than gallahs, then it would put sledge on the eqivilant of Golden Gaytimes...Haha :p

GirlyMuscle
06-08-2010, 05:07 AM
That fits. Yes, I miss Sledge equally as much as I miss Golden Gaytimes. :D

tight booty
06-08-2010, 05:12 AM
That fits. Yes, I miss Sledge equally as much as I miss Golden Gaytimes. :D
We don't have 100 different flavours of ice cream but we do have Golden Gaytimes and nothing could be yummier....:p
Sledge = Golden Gaytimes...:dunno:

This Is War
06-12-2010, 08:54 PM
They did a really good job on the first show. Al is a very funny and talented dude, the show is only going to get better!

Sledge
06-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Great avatar TIW

This Is War
06-13-2010, 04:00 AM
Great avatar TIW

Thanks mate! :)

Schmidy
06-22-2010, 07:01 PM
:yep:http://www.musclediaries.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=224:creapeen-episode-2-216-live-now&catid=66:creapeen&Itemid=122 (http://www.musclediaries.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=224:creapeen-episode-2-216-live-now&catid=66:creapeen&Itemid=122)

EPISODE 2

countryboy
06-22-2010, 07:04 PM
fantastic show, with great aussie content

Sledge
06-23-2010, 01:15 AM
I'm looking forward to listening to this episode. Sucks that I'm at work so can't.

Curt James
06-23-2010, 03:01 AM
Episode 1

Hosted by WeeAl and Scott Goble

Listening to the first show now. :bowdown:

countryboy
06-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Listening to the first show now. :bowdown:

good on you Curt, I think some of us become a little to insular in our views and forget the rest of the world sometimes

Curt James
10-04-2010, 09:02 PM
http://www.musclediaries.com/index.php/creapeen/home-of-creapeen

EPISODE NINE!!!!

:bowdown: The Olympia Episode! :bowdown:

AVBG
10-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Check it out episode 10

http://musclediaries.com/index.php/creapeen

Creapeen Radio Episode 10
With Al’s voice semi functioning the boys are back with this edgy in your sack episode that has all the latest from around the Australian Bodybuilding Community.
With so much content and so little time we will be producing another episode of Creapeen for everyone post IFBB Nationals before turning back to our regular format and segments. For now this episode will feature
INBA Aussies Report
We break down what we thought were the most important classes, the biggest upsets and all the other crap we normally do.
-Interview Clare Ross INBA Australian Overall Winner
Al goes head to head with superstar mum Clare Ross after what has been a dream season of competing for chiselled woman from Melbourne.
Saltwater Report
Well Scott and Al both competed here and they give a thorough break down on what went down and why they will be back again next year.
Product Review
BSN Nitrix, look it’s not the greatest product review but Al still loved the shit. Due to the timing of contests he heads back into his off season when men were men and abs were something you would put a “KEB” in front of.
NABBA Aussies Report
Just last weekend the big guys got on stage to duke it out, scores were settled and new rivalries created as well as superstars being born this is one report you surely don’t want to miss…or do you?
-Interview Aled Barry NABBA Junior Mr Australia. The youngest talent to come out of Australia this season has a one on one with Al. They talk about how he got there, his aspirations and what he’s going to eat when it’s all done.

All this and all the rumours you can handle wrapped into one tight package that just missed it’s peak on stage

mdvsony
11-05-2010, 05:11 PM
how often do they do podcasts? Ive checked in afew times and it's been ep10 up for a while??

AussieMuscle
11-05-2010, 07:22 PM
I will have to support and check this out..

AVBG
11-05-2010, 10:15 PM
how often do they do podcasts? Ive checked in afew times and it's been ep10 up for a while??

generally every 2 weeks.. next one will be out mon/tues

AVBG
11-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Creapeen Australian Bodybuilding Podcast

Creapeen Episode 12 Preview (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=325:creapeen-episode-12-preview&catid=66:creapeen&Itemid=122)

You have all been waiting patiently and we thank you for that (but seriously we don't, the show comes out every 2 weeks and you all know that )

-Aaron Curtis talks on the INBA and ANB results

-We break down the INBA Olympia...quite briefly as we reckon the INBA Nationals are a better event

-T-Bag (Tony Doherty) tells us what is really going down in the IFBB at the moment. Is it in turmoil? Is it stable?

-Product Review - Proto Whey and Bulk Nutrients NEW PW formula.

Curt James
03-12-2012, 12:03 AM
HCAM is gone from the newsstands and Creapeen Radio is gone, too?

GDI! The world is going to absolute ****. :cloud: