PDA

View Full Version : Next Cycle - Test, EQ, Masterone?

nitrous
06-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Okay so i wanna do a cuttying cycle over the summer.. i ran a test prop and tren ace cycle for 8 weeks that i finished about 2 months ago..

i've ran eq before but not masterone.. im wanting to do long ester because i dont want to worry about missing injections if i go away for the weekend or to vegas for 4 days etc.. plus its less oil you have to inject

im also going to be running very low dosage of clen around 20mcg a day and slowly increasing instead of the DP style of running it

suggestions:
test e - 500mg a week
eq - 600mg a week
masterone - 400mg a week?

never ran masterone so im not sure if that sounds reasonable to you guys or not.. i know EQ is the highest but i ran it last summer for awhile and even at 600mg it felt pretty weak.. it did help with vascularity though which is one of the main reasons for it to be included

5'5-6 at 185-190lbs and like 10% bf

also i considered adding in T3 at 50mcg ED

Gunners
06-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Masteron and EQ are bang on as far dosages. Test is to low though, i would bump it up to at least 750mg, no need to go above 1g however.

nitrous
06-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Masteron and EQ are bang on as far dosages. Test is to low though, i would bump it up to at least 750mg, no need to go above 1g however.

i dont want much bloat and was wondering about libido with test at only 500mg.. i guess i could always run 750mg test and add in some aromasin

also i should clarify thats masterone enanthate im talking about

Gunners
06-08-2010, 05:48 PM
If your using your AI at the right dose bloat shouln't be a big issue. As a rule of thumb, 1 cup of test to 1/2 cup of its derivatives lol, your doing exactly the opposite.

If you haven't used masteron before be warned, acne is usually an issue so having some accunate on hand isn't a bad idea. The good thing is your lean and the leaner you are the more you will get out of mast - it's a sick hardener.

shorty9
06-08-2010, 08:52 PM
read the chemical profile on masteron by heavy, it will help with bloat by itself, plus if you add an AI should be fine if run test at 750 /wk!!

shorty9
06-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Masteron is, to be honest, my favorite Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (AAS). For many years, this compound was unavailable to the average athlete; it was frequently counterfeited, often very expensive, and almost never available on the black market. The most common form of this product, as manufactured by major pharmaceutical houses, is 50mg/ml ampules with either 1-2mls per amp (or vial). Needless to say, these products used to be the only game in town, and since this drug was a particularly sought-after compound for bodybuilding contest preparation, itīs price made it prohibitive for all but the highest level bodybuilders.

Masteron is a derivative of DHT (as you can tell from its chemical name: 2a-methyl-dihydro-testosterone propionate), but what they fail to tell you is that DHT and its derivatives are commonly used in treatment of certain forms of breast cancer (see the etymology here: MASTectomy, gynocoMASTia, MASTeron, get it?). Masteron is not clinically used for weight gain (as is common with most steroids), so this makes it a very unique steroid from that perspective. Unfortunately, much of the information on Masteron available in medical journals doesnīt focus on weight or strength gain or even fat loss, for those reasons. Most information on Masteron focuses on itīs use in treating certain forms of breast cancer, and it does this reasonably well.(4)(5) To give you an idea, Masteron + Tamoxifen actually fared better than Chemotherapy for immediate objective responses from patients (8).So? What does this tell us? Well, this makes it a very exciting drug for a lot of reasons. Clearly it wonīt aromatize at all nor will it have progesteronic sides, remember, Nolvadex (and most ancillaries) are used to reduce estrogen for breast cancer patients, so a drug used to treat breast cancer obviously wouldnīt convert to estrogen...and in fact Masteron may interact with the aromatase enzymes to inhibit aromatization of other steroids into estrogen, and may additionally interact with estrogen (as a "blocker" of sorts) at the receptor site. (4)(5) This is how it helps to combat breast cancer, obviously, but this could also be part of the reason that Masteron is considered a "cutting" or "Pre-contest" drug. Masteron may actually be very useful for combating estrogenic/progesteronic side effects yes, you read that right, if you include Masteron in your cycle, you may not need other "ancillary" drugs like Arimidex or Letrozole). Hence, much like Proviron, Masteron could be used as an anti-side-effect-drug (remember, most ancillary drugs we use to combat estrogenic sides, like nolvadex, letrozole, and arimidex were originally developed to combat breast cancer...and thats exactly what Masteron was developed and used for). Along a similar line, being a DHT (DiHydroTestosterone) derivative, itīs got a very nice ability to add muscle hardness to an already lean physique, remember, Masteron has a deceivingly low anabolic/androgenic ratio, but since DHT is 5x as androgenic as testosterone and has a 3-4x higher affinity to receptor sites, Masteron provides a lot of "bang for the Buck" when examined on a Mg for Mg basis.

In my experience, as well as many others, Masteron is a stronger androgen than it appears on paper, and and this could cause increased aggression. As we know, higher androgens also produce that "hard" look prized by competitive BBīers and as we all know, androgens also promote lypolysis (fat loss). The effects of Masteron, in that way are consistent with the documented effects of (somewhat heavier) androgens to decrease lipoprotein lipase and upregulate -adrenergic receptors on adipocytes, which would inhibit the accumulation of lipid (fat) and enhance the efflux of lipid from these cells in response to catecholamines (1)(2)(3). So, like I said previously, donīt let Masteronīs deceptively low Anabolic:Androgenic ratio fool you, it helps eliminate fat as well (if not better) than much more highly scored androgens, in part due to its being a derivative of DHT. This reduction in fat and rise in aggression (making workouts more effective) could be beneficial for people competing in a sport or who are on a reduced calorie diet. Sounds pretty good, right? Unfortunately, being a DHT derivative means that it can have certain undesirable sides as well (acne, hairloss, prostate enlargement, etc. you may want to consider using Finasteride with this drug). Water retention (and increased danger of high Blood Pressure) with this compound is virtually nil, and liver toxicity is not much of an issue either. Really, you can take heaps of this stuff...the maximum therapeutic dose is pretty high: 167mgs/kg-bdywt/day. So thatīs 167mgs per day, every day of the week, for a 220lb person...and thatīs not considered excessive by the FDA...who hasnīt been very traditionally liberal on dosing protocols. So clearly, up to that dose is very safe for almost anyone. DHT has a bad reputation for causing prostate hypertrophy, acne, and hairloss but most people Iīve talked to find that reputation to be mostly undeserved at least in the case of Masteron.

Remember that year that the Chinese National Swimming Team (womenīs) were kicking everyoneīs ass? Or the year that the German National Swimming Team (again, Iīm talking about women) were taking all those Gold medals? They were all using a form of DHT or a derivative, possibly Masteron. The German Women had very deep voices, which leads me to believe that Masteronīs virilizing effects on women could be very bad (there was a famous/funny interview where the interviewer implied that they all had deep voices, and one of them replied "Ve came here to svim, not to sing."). Hence, I feel Masteron is a great drug for any type of athlete, but possibly not for women (at least not at high doses... perhaps 50mgs/E3D is appropriate). Sorry girls...you can have a go with this drug, but keep the doses low.

Stacking Masteron? Well, Iīd say that your best bet is with test, of course but really, due to Masteronīs reasonable binding to the Androgen Receptors and its high androgenic properties, almost any cutting drug (Tren, Anavar, etc... ) could be included in a cycle with it for an efficient stack. I have a feeling that due to Stanozololīs (Winstrol) non-AR mediated effects, and its ability to reduce SHBG, a stack including both of these drugs would be very synergistic. However, donīt forget the Testosterone, as Masteron will reduce your own natural testosterone levels (9), and since you are going to have to inject Masteron Every Other Day at least (100mgs EOD is the lowest dose of this stuff Iīd consider using), you might as well stack it with Testosterone Propionate, and possibly injectable Winstrol (and/or maybe Tren Acetate, if youīre inclined to use a lot of compounds in the same cycle& and I know I am& ). Eq is another popular choice to stack with Masteron.

Iīd say that optimum effects of this stuff are found with 4-500mgs/week (based on conversations Iīve had with people who have used Masteron, as well as my own results). I happen to have a friend who has gone up to 600mgs/week with Masteron and didnīt feel that it provided significantly better results than 400-500mgs per week. I think, for maximum cost effectiveness, 400mgs per week is ideal. Itīs also important to remember to spread those shots out on an every other day basis, as the Masteron Iīm talking about here is the Propionate version, and as such, requires more frequent dosing. Of course I know there is a version of Masteron with an enanthenate ester dosed at 200mg/ml being produced by a very good Underground Lab (I personally used the "alpha" version, as a sort of Human Guinea Pig almost a year ago), but thatīs not the version of Masteron Iīm talking about in this profile. In addition, there is another form of Masteron out there: Drostanolone (base), yeah, thatīs right, Masteron without an ester. Itīs called Dromostan and itīs made by the Xelox Company. Iīve never tried this version, and donīt know anyone who has, but itīs my suspicion that it would be a very potent product, but would need to be injected every day.

shorty9
06-08-2010, 08:56 PM
above info by heavyiron. Hopefully i cut and paste enough to include what i was just talking about. if not just go to chem profile 2nd pg.
cheers, shorty

Warped
06-09-2010, 04:33 AM
Sounds good, I would throw in the T3 too just for the fun of it. It can`t hurt.

Bryan Hildebrand
06-09-2010, 08:32 AM
IMO EQ is a different drug in that you can take it at equal doses to test. currently I am running 1g of test E and 1200 of EQ and feel great. vascularity is tremendous, strength is on par with some orals and my appetite is very very good which is osmething I struggle with, especially in the texas heat.

masteron is something I have never used, but have several past clients that love it for many reasons.

if you are going to run all of that, in the summer, invest in gatorade or powerade and really keep your electrolyte intake up. muscle cramps are common, especially in the summer with EQ.

Jello
06-09-2010, 11:51 AM

I don't think the Test is low. I have ran the doses just like that and got great results. Going from 500 -750 I didn't see a lot of difference in results, just more sides. The magic seemed to happen over a gram, but that's a whole other topic.

nitrous
06-09-2010, 12:33 PM
hmm i had some major issues on my last PCT with acne.. (was the only issue i had)

i think it was the clomid that was doing it as its pretty much all cleared up now except for a bunch lingering on my back.. so im obviously wanting to be as clear as possible in the summer..

think running only 200mg a week would be worth it and up it to 400 if no acne appears after 4 weeks? or maybe run oral winny instead 25-50mg a day?

Gunners
06-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't think the Test is low. I have ran the doses just like that and got great results. Going from 500 -750 I didn't see a lot of difference in results, just more sides. The magic seemed to happen over a gram, but that's a whole other topic.

Depends on your definition of low, for me 500 is low. Having said that i rarely go above 1g.

Gunners
06-09-2010, 12:41 PM
hmm i had some major issues on my last PCT with acne.. (was the only issue i had)

i think it was the clomid that was doing it as its pretty much all cleared up now except for a bunch lingering on my back.. so im obviously wanting to be as clear as possible in the summer..

think running only 200mg a week would be worth it and up it to 400 if no acne appears after 4 weeks? or maybe run oral winny instead 25-50mg a day?

400mg is a good dose, not excessive. If your vulnerable to acne from a certain compound, that's it. There is no point running a lower dose to avoid the acne and comprimise the primary goal as it can quite easily give you acne at a lower ineffective dose.

nitrous
06-09-2010, 12:46 PM
400mg is a good dose, not excessive. If your vulnerable to acne from a certain compound, that's it. There is no point running a lower dose to avoid the acne and comprimise the primary goal as it can quite easily give you acne at a lower ineffective dose.

yeah true.. i guess i can always just run it and see what happens.. i wasnt too bad with tren a at 350mg a week for acne..

only shitty thing is since im running the enanthate version it will take awhile to get out of my system if i do start getting acne

nitrous
06-10-2010, 12:16 AM
or even proviron instead of masterone?