PDA

View Full Version : Humapro

joe293
06-09-2010, 03:29 PM
After this last interview on Heavy Muscle Radio I'm very interested in this product. What's the best prices out there rate now? This is the best I could find.........

http://www.buildingbrawn.com/index.php?ProductID=1650070&Cat=50

Wetdawg
06-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Thats where I got mine.

Costco77
06-09-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't think it's that interesting...He pretty much copied the MAP amino product with Humapro, doesn't look like anything new to me. Check it out:

http://www.masteraminoacidpattern.com/index.php

It seemed to me like there was a lot of false claims about the product and I don't think it lives up to it's hype.

HammerStrength12
06-10-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty skeptical, looks like a bunch of muscletech-type hype to me.

I've always been a fan of Beverly Ultra 40 tabs and Mass Amino Tabs. Much more potent combo in my opinion.

BigBench
06-18-2010, 09:40 PM
it works!!!!

HammerStrength12
06-22-2010, 07:26 PM
it works!!!!

Thats the stim you're feeling. Honestly, it's just another BCAA product. There are some ALRI products I really like, but I still strongly feel that this is muscletech like bs

Minnphat
06-25-2010, 06:03 AM
wait there is a stim in it? I too am curiouse.... who here has tried it?

Sandpig
06-25-2010, 06:22 AM

Yea, that doesn't make any sense since everyone is taking it right before they go to bed. :confused:

BigBench
06-25-2010, 07:03 AM
No I am not feeling a stim! That is not what I feel..... I feel fuller and just tighter. Like my muscles are well fed or something ....hard to explain but this is the FIRST protien I can actually tell is working! Call it B.S. if you want but your missing out on something good if you dont believe!

Mac
06-25-2010, 07:13 AM

I have been using it for 3 weeks now and I take 5 pills before bed with EFA/DHA, ZMA and melatonin. Within 10 minutes I am sleeping. The only thing I see that could be considered a stimulant is the coffee bean concentrate. However that is listed as part of their insulingenic matrix.

HammerStrength12
06-25-2010, 09:22 AM
I'm gonna give it a try in a month or so probably. But I still had a hard time believing it. I read through a lot of the research they sited on my jstor account at the university I work at. Honestly, 99% of the research they sited (the stuff I read at least) had absolutely nothing to do with what they said on the humapro site. Also, there are TONS of supplements out there that have a very similar amino acid profile to humapro, most notably Beverly Ultra-40, which is probably my favorite natural mass gaining supplement ever. I've looked around for hours on where they got that NO Utilization statistic, but I've yet to find it. And when I asked on the ALR board, none of the reps could tell me either.

The coffee bean extract will make you feel something. I'm not ripping on ALR, I just want the truth.