PDA

View Full Version : FST-7 & Hunger

costa
03-14-2009, 04:17 PM
hi everyone,

i have just started using FST-7 training for about the last 2 weeks and i am loving the results and the intensity it brings.

one the i have noticed is my hunger has gone thru the roof.
has anyone else experienced this.

thanks for your replys in advance

red barraca
03-15-2009, 11:07 AM
glad to see it working for you,how many meals do you eat before you train?,and are you eating 1-2 hours after your training?

costa
03-16-2009, 12:38 AM
i have about 4 meals before i train, then after training a shake followed by dinner about an hour later.

buster12
03-16-2009, 12:44 AM
I only have one meal befor I train, but never noted an increase in hunger. Maybe i'm just always hungry.lol.

MuscleAddict83
03-17-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm always hungry too, but FST-7 really sparks the appetite!

AlonePowers
03-17-2009, 12:53 PM
FST-7 works well. Do to the high volume of set a drink some Carbo-force half way through the workout. I prefer to have two solid meals and a pre-shake before training with FST-7.

HeavyDutyGuy
03-18-2009, 03:41 PM
From what I've read, this training style is going to burn a lot of glycogen. Make sure you eat enough the night before so you will have enough stored glycogen.

buster12
03-18-2009, 03:48 PM
From what I've read, this training style is going to burn a lot of glycogen. Make sure you eat enough the night before so you will have enough stored glycogen.
this is true. In the beginning, I didnt have enough carbs. After my workout I went to pose and guess what? I was flat as a pankake. You definatly need to up carbs on this program...

HeavyDutyGuy
03-18-2009, 05:03 PM
I think so, just keep to the low glyemic carbs, you don't need too many simple sugars, I think a little would be ok though. I like oatmeal, yams, 7 grain bread, rice cakes and a banana or two. An apple in the morning might help, I just don't, because I have about 5000 of dental work. But those are all clean carb sources that I think will store as glycogen without shooting up your insulin levels. Keep us posted!

costa
03-19-2009, 08:03 AM
have been keeping my carbs clean and mainly sweet potato, oatmeal and rice.
strength has gone up and have got a bit harder but stayed at the same bodyweight.
its been about 5 weeks so i will keep grinding it out in the gym and let the nutrition take care of the rest.