PDA

View Full Version : New to forums. 3rd cycle advice.

muybravo
06-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Mornin folks. I am new posting to this site, but have been an avid reader for a while. I am currently getting ready to start a lean bulking cycle, hopefully lose some BF at the same time, and am looking for some advice:yep:

27 yrs old
BF - 13-16%
225 lbs
5'8"

Week 1 - 12
Test E - 600mg EW
Week 1 - 4
Anadrol (tabs) - 50 mg ED (first time with Abombs)
Week 1 - 12
Tren E - 200 mg EW (hate feeling like a pin cushion)

Arimidex - on hand just in case
Clen - 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, then stay there till the end of 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off (First time using Clen)
hCG - 250-500 IU during cycle

PCT
- Continue hCG for 3 weeks after last injection
- Then, Nolvadex 20 mgs/day for 6 weeks.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

BigBilly
06-11-2010, 02:12 PM
what is EW? I think you try to drop some BF first

muybravo
06-11-2010, 02:50 PM
EW = Each Week

Not sure if BF would be a problem. I cut down pretty fast normally.

Gunners
06-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey Dude. Definately no need to drop any more BF before you start.....

225 for your height nd weight is by no means small! I would up the test dosage really. Perhaps you could add some more test half way through the cycle, i like using prop to do this.

If you tolerate tren you can run it straight through but, i would use more, maybe 300mg? IMO ace is much better! But, you have to inject a lot more so no great for 12 weeks. So i would run the anadrol first 6 weeks, working up to 3 tabs ED, then tren ace 50mg ED for last 6 weeks.

Check out the profile section for testosterone, it will give you a good idea of some ideas on how to run HCG & PCT.

Adex should be run throughout, don't wait for sides to appear and ideally you should get your bloodwork done so you can adjust your doses accurately.

THE-DET-OAK
06-11-2010, 04:55 PM
^^ i thinkk 600mg test will be enough-but i agree 750 would be better

the tren should be ran somewhere between 3-500mg

im on the other side of the fence with AI's i use to run them-but now i dont unless need be

muybravo
06-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Hey Dude. Definately no need to drop any more BF before you start.....

225 for your height nd weight is by no means small! I would up the test dosage really. Perhaps you could add some more test half way through the cycle, i like using prop to do this.

If you tolerate tren you can run it straight through but, i would use more, maybe 300mg? IMO ace is much better! But, you have to inject a lot more so no great for 12 weeks. So i would run the anadrol first 6 weeks, working up to 3 tabs ED, then tren ace 50mg ED for last 6 weeks.

Check out the profile section for testosterone, it will give you a good idea of some ideas on how to run HCG & PCT.

Adex should be run throughout, don't wait for sides to appear and ideally you should get your bloodwork done so you can adjust your doses accurately.

That sounds like a plan. Last cycle test was 500, so maybe it is time to step it up to 750. As far as working up to 3 tabs of 'Drol, I have 25 mg tabs...so is 75 enough, or should i just do my kickstart with DBOL (didnt have great success with deca last time)

Swiper
06-11-2010, 06:55 PM
That sounds like a plan. Last cycle test was 500, so maybe it is time to step it up to 750. As far as working up to 3 tabs of 'Drol, I have 25 mg tabs...so is 75 enough, or should i just do my kickstart with DBOL (didnt have great success with deca last time)

Just a suggestion..... take the drol starting at week 4 all the way through to week 12. If you haven't tried it before, give it a try this time around. you might like it.

muybravo
06-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Just a suggestion..... take the drol starting at week 4 all the way through to week 12. If you haven't tried it before, give it a try this time around. you might like it.

Great advice! So, Test and Tren are good enough for weeks 1-4, or should I add some dbol in there? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to get big the right way!

Jello
06-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Being only your third cycle I'm going to assume it's your first run with Tren. You may want to accept being a pin cushion for the first time with this particular steroid.

I love Tren A but E sends my BP through the roof. Just a thought.

muybravo
06-12-2010, 03:15 AM
Being only your third cycle I'm going to assume it's your first run with Tren. You may want to accept being a pin cushion for the first time with this particular steroid.

I love Tren A but E sends my BP through the roof. Just a thought.

Gotcha. The more i read about Anadrol, the more i'm worried since I am still quite newer than most to this. So, this is what I propose. Let me know what you think:

Test E 750g/ week (weeks 1-14)
Tren A- 125mg/eod(weeks 1-12) (shortened Tren to ease "crash at the end")
Eq- 600 mg/week (weeks 1-14)
Winstrol- 50mg/day ( weeks 8-12)
HCG- 250iu/e3d (weeks 1 -14)
Adex-.5/ed (weeks 1- 12)

During the last few cycles, I always needed HCG/Adex. Nipples get sore pretty fast. Also, does Cytomel fit in here anywhere?

Silidons
06-12-2010, 03:25 AM
IMO aromasin is superior to adex, lot easier on the body too, try 12.5mg ed. for 3rd cycle not sure if you should be taking 3 compounds, why not just test, tren, dbol kickstart and end with winny?

Warped
06-12-2010, 03:26 AM
Anadrol is great imo. The cycle is a bit on the heavy side imo. I would just do tren a for 6-8 weeks @ 100mg eod or 50mg ed(350mg ew), that was long enough for me.
Cytomel can be used during the whole cycle or what suits you best. 50-75mcg ed.

mr intensity
06-12-2010, 07:45 AM
swiper gunner and warped .... are giving u some awesome advise...

Swiper
06-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Great advice! So, Test and Tren are good enough for weeks 1-4, or should I add some dbol in there? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to get big the right way!

test, tren for the first 4 weeks is fine. no need for dbol or any oral in the first 4 weeks.

Jello
06-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Gotcha. The more i read about Anadrol, the more i'm worried since I am still quite newer than most to this. So, this is what I propose. Let me know what you think:

Test E 750g/ week (weeks 1-14)
Tren A- 125mg/eod(weeks 1-12) (shortened Tren to ease "crash at the end")
Eq- 600 mg/week (weeks 1-14)
Winstrol- 50mg/day ( weeks 8-12)
HCG- 250iu/e3d (weeks 1 -14)
Adex-.5/ed (weeks 1- 12)

During the last few cycles, I always needed HCG/Adex. Nipples get sore pretty fast. Also, does Cytomel fit in here anywhere?

12 weeks is a little much for Tren A. I would cut that to no more than 8. I also see no need for EQ with this being only your third cycle.