PDA

View Full Version : 3 month progress pics.

bodyhard
06-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Constructive criticism always welcome, no bullshitting allowed :D

RX Muscle Forums - View Single Post - BH Journal

AVBG
06-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Some fookin real changes..It's good to see someone backing their shit up.

bodyhard
06-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Some fookin real changes..It's good to see someone backing their shit up.

Thanks man! Truly appreciate the feedback!

FaMeRoKz
06-12-2010, 02:43 AM
whats your diet and routine like? alot of cardio? cuz your really improving from month to month...

Mac
06-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Great progress John, especially in your shoulders.

Baldiewonkanobi
06-12-2010, 07:19 AM
I see major progress John. Upper back/shoulders, tris and quads really stand out. Screams "heavy weights being moved about".

Baldie

AnglicanBeachParty
06-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Side-relaxed pose is a night-and-day difference!

Getting THICK!!!

bodyhard
06-12-2010, 08:41 AM
whats your diet and routine like? alot of cardio? cuz your really improving from month to month...

Not really mostly diet. I do cardio like once or twice a week at most for 10-15 minutes.

Great progress John, especially in your shoulders.

I see major progress John. Upper back/shoulders, tris and quads really stand out. Screams "heavy weights being moved about".

Baldie

Side-relaxed pose is a night-and-day difference!

Getting THICK!!!

Thanks guys, any major lagging body parts that you see? Ed told me the shoulders and I been working on those.

I see traps and calves although when I pose my traps come out like crazy, just not in a relax shot.

Rtotem
06-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Your back looks significantly wider in the recent shot from the rear. It's amazing the difference a smaller waist makes.

All three sides of your shoulders have also grown. In particular the posterior which shows up best in the rear double bi pic, and the lateral which stands out surprisingly well in your relaxed side pic. Upper pec also fuller here.

I wouldn’t be worried about lagging body parts, especially after what you’ve done with your shoulders – even in a caloric deficit! Just keep riding that growth wave.

joedemarco
06-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Great progress...some really noticeable changes. You are looking just much thicker overall. BTW, how's your rottie pup doing? Must be big by now. Mine just turned a year yesterday.

bodyhard
06-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Your back looks significantly wider in the recent shot from the rear. It's amazing the difference a smaller waist makes.

All three sides of your shoulders have also grown. In particular the posterior which shows up best in the rear double bi pic, and the lateral which stands out surprisingly well in your relaxed side pic. Upper pec also fuller here.

I wouldn’t be worried about lagging body parts, especially after what you’ve done with your shoulders – even in a caloric deficit! Just keep riding that growth wave.

Thanks for the props!

Great progress...some really noticeable changes. You are looking just much thicker overall. BTW, how's your rottie pup doing? Must be big by now. Mine just turned a year yesterday.

Thanks, yeah he is huge right now.