PDA

View Full Version : chest line

BIGTIG
06-11-2010, 10:53 PM
hey guys,

since i got some nice gains for my arms from all yur advice i had another quick question. My chest has got bigger but i can never get that chest line down the middle of my chest. what are the best ways to get it?

powergraham
06-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Get bigger, get leaner. That is literally the only way.

That line is where your chest ties together, and some people have a much more seperated chest than others. A lot of pros who have those retarded insertion points look like their pecs overlap, but some average folk don't. The best one I can think of is terry crews.

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/444/97/terry-crews-k.0.0.0x0.399x600.jpeg

See how he has that triangle in the middle ? That is just how his chest is formed. You will get a lot of people talking about building inner chest etc etc, but just keep building a bigger chest in general, and that will start to develop.

Justin198922
06-12-2010, 04:21 PM
I wouldn't say it's a line just the area that seperates the two pectoral muscles. So if your chest is growing you should eventually start to see some better seperation "line" in that area.

Carson
06-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Good God, if you're lean enough you'll see the separation. You do realize that muscle attach to certain areas on the body, correct? Now, if another muscle meets with said area and you're lean enough you'll find a little crevasse from where there is no muscle or visible connective tissue. For one to see that it will take the proper condition and muscle mass.

MusclesMarinara
06-13-2010, 09:37 AM
you've created a thread on big arms and chest "line"...
:no:

Wrex
06-14-2010, 01:14 AM
you've created a thread on big arms and chest "line"...
:no:

It is in the BEGGINNERS section.

powergraham
06-14-2010, 08:46 AM
It is in the BEGGINNERS section.

Exactly guys, don't act like you were god's gift to bodybuilding when you first started.

This section is specifically for people who are starting out, so if they are misinformed or misguided, this is where they can come to ask questions, and we will send them in the right direction.

If you are just going to insult people, you look like a dick. So don't.

gottabecool
06-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Exactly guys, don't act like you were god's gift to bodybuilding when you first started.

But what if I really was?????

LOL :p

I actually had little to no seperation in my chest...my whole life. Always had a decent chest, just no seperation. I lost some body fat and that seperation was nice enough to come to the party. ;)

Still got a ways to go.

powergraham
06-14-2010, 12:28 PM
But what if I really was?????

LOL :p

I actually had little to no seperation in my chest...my whole life. Always had a decent chest, just no seperation. I lost some body fat and that seperation was nice enough to come to the party. ;)

Still got a ways to go.

Then you would impart you wisdom fairly and impartially on to your bodybuilding children haha. ;)