PDA

View Full Version : They DON'T LIKE the Larissa Reis workout video?!?

Aaron Singerman
06-12-2010, 04:28 AM
This is ridiculous! - Siouxcountry.com

Timbo89
06-12-2010, 04:31 AM
buncha feminist nazis lol

GirlyMuscle
06-12-2010, 05:56 AM
siouxcountry.com is still in existance? ;)

AnglicanBeachParty
06-12-2010, 08:36 AM

It is, and I am still a sponsor over there. I hope I don't get in trouble for this post, because I know Sioux reads all the boards, including Rx ...

This is ridiculous! - Siouxcountry.com (http://siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=12357)

Glad to see you posting over there, Aaron. Don't be a stranger!

First of all, to be fair, the responses were mixed. Some saw no problem with the video at all; others did.

On page 6 of that thread, I posted this:

I follow this video series on Rx in a kind of hit-and-miss way.

I'm wondering if anyone would like to share an opinion on the video they did with Sheila Bleck and John Romano? If you had objections to the video with Larissa, do the same objections hold true for Sheila's video?

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/1031-sheila-bleck-and-john-romano-trash-legs.html

... but never got a reply.

My own personal take is that I "liked" the video, but perhaps too much. As a married guy, I only let myself watch so much of that kind of thing. I skipped the video cursor ahead to several points to see what all the fuss was about, but I didn't watch the entire thing, by any means.

I don't mind that it doesn't seem to be a hardcore workout video (to some). I think it does add value to the Rx site.

And (here's where I get myself in trouble) there does often seem to be a "paternalistic" (in the sense of "protective") ambience at SC, in which women are seen as needing protection, being unable to watch out for themselves. The women at SC are amazing, and need no help. To me, that thread would have had a much different (better) feel to it had it been made by a female who had issues with Larissa's video.

At heart is the age-old question: Is a woman who uses her sexiness to advance herself (a) hurting all women and setting back The Women's Movement; or (b) using the tools at her disposal and demonstrating a valid way to empowerment?

Sandpig
06-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Video is fine with me. :D
Like the one girl said, lots of women here do dress like that when they train.

The Big Sexy
06-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Did they not like it because it was to "sexually" charged - with the outfits? If so, I can see people not appreciating it because of that. On the other hand - I know a lot of these shoots - these girls want to be as sexy as they can - and hey, if you have it flaunt it right?

I see no problems with training videos that are serious and training videos that are for eye-candy. It's basically people doing their own thing. As long as the form is somewhat near where it needs to be, I'm cool with it.

SallyAnne
06-12-2010, 09:48 AM
It is, and I am still a sponsor over there. I hope I don't get in trouble for this post, because I know Sioux reads all the boards, including Rx ...

First of all, to be fair, the responses were mixed. Some saw no problem with the video at all; others did.

My own personal take is that I "liked" the video, but perhaps too much. As a married guy, I only let myself watch so much of that kind of thing. I skipped the video cursor ahead to several points to see what all the fuss was about, but I didn't watch the entire thing, by any means.

I don't mind that it doesn't seem to be a hardcore workout video (to some). I think it does add value to the Rx site.

And (here's where I get myself in trouble) there does often seem to be a "paternalistic" (in the sense of "protective") ambience at SC, in which women are seen as needing protection, being unable to watch out for themselves. The women at SC are amazing, and need no help. To me, that thread would have had a much different (better) feel to it had it been made by a female who had issues with Larissa's video.

At heart is the age-old question: Is a woman who uses her sexiness to advance herself (a) hurting all women and setting back The Women's Movement; or (b) using the tools at her disposal and demonstrating a valid way to empowerment?

I don't think anyone made Larissa dress how she did or do the exercise routine she did for that video - so if she's OK with it, so am I. When I first saw the video, I had a moment of "wtf?", too. lol ...I watched it again and realized that it was simply one hot damn video.

If you've got it - flaunt it. ;)

SallyAnne
06-12-2010, 09:51 AM
...and it looks like they're bashing the camera man more than anything (**cough** Chris) :D lol

Musclepapa John
06-12-2010, 10:21 AM
I posted about this same issue at the time here:
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=35832&page=3

To me the news in this surrounds the paternalistic atmosphere sometimes exhibited there by Jason and the contradiction his statement posed with his long held restriction against criticisms of specific female athletes. Yet, to his credit his manner and approach without a doubt garners the largest audience participation among female competitors. Everyone else vying for that demographic if smart has to take notice.

Jason noted in clarification he likes most of the work by Chris and doesn't have a problem with Larissa. In fact, I'll be producing their Siouxcountry Sports After Dark Show with hosts Eryn Strickland & Allison Moyer on Monday as usual, wherein Larissa will be their guest. Got questions about this for them to ask Larissa and Eryn & Alli will surely do it. This I know as they asked the clitoris question I posed when they had Denise Masino on:p not that I can ask it myself :) Now feel free to ban me as I was banned over there a year ago for not following the party line and still survive:flowers: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, lol.

fireman+scott
06-12-2010, 10:41 AM
What's the difference? when competitors wear barely there bikinis allnite at shows.

Rattbones
06-12-2010, 11:47 AM
I don't know if this is an overly double standard or not, but if Larissa were my wife or daughter I would find who asked her to do this video and hurt them. However, (since she is not) if it's something she chose to do, it makes her feel sexy, and if she is OK with it, then I am. I don't relay feel I have the right to judge her that way since I am not infinitely intertwined with her.

siouxcountry
06-12-2010, 12:50 PM

What's your problem with our site? :)

siouxcountry
06-12-2010, 01:06 PM

You are in big trouble now. :p I wish you would have posted the above in the thread. Speak your mind, don't hold back. :)

Carson
06-12-2010, 01:08 PM
What's your problem with our site? :)

I didn't see where she stated anything, merely asked a question. What is your problem with her statement or with the person who wrote the statement?

siouxcountry
06-12-2010, 01:22 PM
I didn't see where she stated anything, merely asked a question. What is your problem with her statement or with the person who wrote the statement?

I have no problem with her. Girlymuscle knows our site still exists. :)

Melissa
06-12-2010, 02:25 PM
She's also from Brazil, and they're much more open-minded about their bodies and what they wear (or rather don't wear).

Blackie_Lawless
06-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Everyone knows that a woman busts her ass in the gym to look as good as she can, why? So people WONT look at her? Is that how its supposed to work?LMAO
Hey, we all like being acknowledged...Larissa's video rocked...And it's what a great many people (men and women) want to see...

Too much for your taste?
Dont watch it again...

HammerStrength12
06-12-2010, 02:36 PM
buncha feminist nazis lol

The term is feminazi. I think Rush Limbaugh coined the term lol

D_T
06-12-2010, 03:07 PM
I want to be able to see the muscles they're training being worked. I didn't even like the Shelby Starnes videos because he was so covered up. As long as they're real workouts it shouldn't matter that much.

225orDie
06-12-2010, 03:50 PM
I find it funny how some of the women who don't like the video have their avatars of them in bikinis. I guess they need to cover up more at competitions too!!:no:

GREENMACHINE23
06-12-2010, 03:58 PM
I find it funny how some of the women who don't like the video have their avatars of them in bikinis. I guess they need to cover up more at competitions too!!:no:
:lmao:

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it?

:dunno: I'm sure it was her choice to wear what she did in the video.

The Big Sexy
06-12-2010, 04:01 PM
There really wasn't much to NOT like about the Larissa video... I mean, come on. She was in fantastic shape and it was complete eye-candy. I almost felt like I was cheating on my girl just by watching it. I can't imagine it not being a highly viewed video - probably one of the best here at Rx.

That being said - I can see how people who don't like women being objectified wouldn't appreciate it...

That being said I like to objectify women.

That being said I respect woman...

That being said I like pie...

TPT
06-12-2010, 04:37 PM
funnyass comments by those who i bet wished they had a video up by rxmuscle.

HammerStrength12
06-12-2010, 04:43 PM
There really wasn't much to NOT like about the Larissa video... I mean, come on. She was in fantastic shape and it was complete eye-candy. I almost felt like I was cheating on my girl just by watching it. I can't imagine it not being a highly viewed video - probably one of the best here at Rx.

That being said - I can see how people who don't like women being objectified wouldn't appreciate it...

Here's what I didn't like about it.

I've been to that gym a ton of times. And never once have I seen a hot girl OR a girl wearing next to nothing. That video has both. It figures that I'm never there when stuff like that is going on.

TPT
06-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Here's what I didn't like about it.

I've been to that gym a ton of times. And never once have I seen a hot girl OR a girl wearing next to nothing. That video has both. It figures that I'm never there when stuff like that is going on.

lol.

me too.

figure it happens after 10.

TPT
06-12-2010, 05:00 PM
^^^

ahhh...shiz.

freaks come out at night. freaks come out at night!

*bopping with a two-step*

fitmomma3
06-12-2010, 05:53 PM
everyone is entitled to an opinion right? But I can't stand reading opinions knocking a workout video or competitor essentially, from someone who has never shot one, done one, probably never had a real conversation with a girl who looks like that, and probable has not even stepped foot in a gym.... so take it with a grain of salt...

As far as the actual content of the video I like Larissa's physique but I didn't watch the video... I'm guessing its more appealing for the full affect on men. To be honest I don't watch all of them, the nice thing is there is something her for everyone. There have been plenty of men's videos, I loved Debbie B's video, Melissa's Video that she did etc... my thoughts: if you don't like something don't watch it, seems pretty simple... guess it's a harder concept if you have no life and live on the internet.

sba220
06-12-2010, 06:31 PM
everyone is entitled to an opinion right? But I can't stand reading opinions knocking a workout video or competitor essentially, from someone who has never shot one, done one, probably never had a real conversation with a girl who looks like that, and probable has not even stepped foot in a gym.... so take it with a grain of salt...

I was just about to add my 2 cents and BAMMMM....SC gets owned. By a real figure competitor with her very own opinions and her very own vagina. She doesnt need to borrow either.

We all know the site exists and we all know that it exists for ladies to get each other off and talk about rainbows and butterflies while congratulating each other on 9th place in a local show.

Let's keep in mind a few key facts: Larissa was doing a photoshoot with Chris Zimmerman and at the end of it they decided to do some video. It was not a real workout. It was a photoshoot using moving picture instead of stills. She is also Brazilian and doesnt have the greatest English. Dave felt it more potent to lay some music over it. But rest assured haturs....we also have a shoulder training video with Larissa all ready to go.

Btw, be sure to check out RX GIRL using the menu above. It's choc-full-explotation and such.

sba220
06-12-2010, 06:32 PM

If they really wanted something to bitch about, talk about how Larissa's Rx tank is on backwards.

Musclepapa John
06-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Aw shit that's a slam!:)
I really do wish Jason would produce some original content for a change. It is hard ass work and props to all the RxMuscle Crew and others for providing content for others to bitch about.:yep:
He has proved over there you can get other people to do the work and reap the benefits. Pisses me off actually. Call me a hater.

As far as the actual content of the video I like Larissa's physique but I didn't watch the video... I'm guessing its more appealing for the full affect on men. To be honest I don't watch all of them, the nice thing is there is something her for everyone. There have been plenty of men's videos, I loved Debbie B's video, Melissa's Video that she did etc... my thoughts: if you don't like something don't watch it, seems pretty simple... guess it's a harder concept if you have no life and live on the internet.

dilatedmuscle
06-12-2010, 06:36 PM
I agree with most of the people in Siouxcountry. That being said, i dont think its a problem if its a sexy photoshoot but they shouldnt have tried to pass it off as a serious workout session because it clearly was not.

The content wasnt the problem as much as the tone was. If they stated from the get go that it was during a photosession then people would be more understanding. Instead it comes off as blatant attempt to get all the schmoes to get hard-ons which is not what dave has set out to do since the beginning of RXM. He made a note of taking women athletes seriously and not try to sell their image as sex.

Im sure none of us would like to watch a video in the interest of watching someone train and end up seeing some dude wearing tighty whiteys and a tank top thats cut half ways... I understand there is a double standard anywhere we go and its more acceptable for a women to sell sex but there is a place for that and a place for actual training sessions.

fitmomma3
06-12-2010, 06:41 PM
While I agree with the points above... there is a way to say it without sounding like a whiny bitch, or knocking the person CHOOSING to do something offered to them. Which I believe YOU did well :)

SallyAnne
06-12-2010, 06:49 PM
I was just about to add my 2 cents and BAMMMM....SC gets owned. By a real figure competitor with her very own opinions and her very own vagina. She doesnt need to borrow either.

We all know the site exists and we all know that it exists for ladies to get each other off and talk about rainbows and butterflies while congratulating each other on 9th place in a local show.

Let's keep in mind a few key facts: Larissa was doing a photoshoot with Chris Zimmerman and at the end of it they decided to do some video. It was not a real workout. It was a photoshoot using moving picture instead of stills. She is also Brazilian and doesnt have the greatest English. Dave felt it more potent to lay some music over it. But rest assured haturs....we also have a shoulder training video with Larissa all ready to go.

Btw, be sure to check out RX GIRL using the menu above. It's choc-full-explotation and such.

You should be thanking Sioux for the free publicity. I'm betting the views of her video have doubled by now. :)

fitmomma3
06-12-2010, 06:53 PM
By a real figure competitor with her very own opinions and her very own vagina. She doesnt need to borrow either.
LMAO!!!! How would you borrow one... this sounds like a good story or something LOL

jtg987
06-12-2010, 06:54 PM
my thoughts: if you don't like something don't watch it, seems pretty simple... guess it's a harder concept if you have no life and live on the internet.

quoted for emphasis

The Big Sexy
06-12-2010, 06:56 PM
If they really wanted something to bitch about, talk about how Larissa's Rx tank is on backwards.

http://mattmcg.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/carsonkressley.jpg

Easy
06-12-2010, 06:59 PM
The video was hot and sexy. "Siouxcountry" is a patronizing douchebag.

'Nuff said!

Quadsweep
06-12-2010, 07:11 PM
I liked it...sorry...I just like a sexy, beautiful, toned body. It wsas not dirty and she does not need defended. If she has no problem doing the video then why do so many women have trouble with her doing it? Men are men and are going to think what they think even if she had shorts on and also remember she is from Brazil. Things are viewed different in other countries than in the suppresed US! I hate when a person imposes their morality on others. No one is an angel...shit especially not me!

Jeff

Quadsweep
06-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Aw shit that's a slam!:)
I really do wish Jason would produce some original content for a change. It is hard ass work and props to all the RxMuscle Crew and others for providing content for others to bitch about.:yep:
He has proved over there you can get other people to do the work and reap the benefits. Pisses me off actually. Call me a hater. hater.;)

R_U_Red_D
06-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Where's Tre to defend his man Sioux?

There are women in St Pete that come damn close to the outfit that Reis has on in the gym. And Gawd bless them for it!

To quote the Great Gay Fish Kanye:

And she got the goods
And she got that ass, I got to look, sorryAs far as the critics, I turn to Katt for advice
ZxxPLDZnqwA

TPT
06-12-2010, 08:12 PM

such a blonde.

: )

Lann1011
06-12-2010, 10:16 PM
as I said I just wanted to see her feet placement on the step ups and squats.... the outfit was fine.. and not everyone on SC was bashing...

The Big Sexy
06-12-2010, 10:29 PM
This thread is not complete without Ross's input... someone please alert him to this thread. TIA.

OMEGA
06-12-2010, 10:31 PM
shes a wonderful citizen of this world :)

OMEGA
06-12-2010, 10:33 PM
YouTube- FIGURE MODEL larissa reis female bodybuilder video routine DIYMUSCLE

D_T
06-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Every Larissa Reis video on youtube is shot the same way; from butt angle. She obviously doesn't mind.

The Big Sexy
06-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Every Larissa Reis video on youtube is shot the same way; from butt angle. She obviously doesn't mind.

She has a chest workout where she does all her pressing on glass benches... the camera angle is just under the bench and split screen shot to her bewbs... it's one of the best I've ever seen.

The Big Sexy
06-12-2010, 10:45 PM
^^^ LOL you fucking liar.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-12-2010, 10:46 PM
^^^ Schizo.

VanillaGorilla
06-15-2010, 11:14 PM
She prolly looks too much like a female. I posted it on bb.com and got typical mannish comments.

I think she looks great!

Wetdawg
06-15-2010, 11:45 PM
While I was strapped to a chair, with my eyes held open with toothpicks, I screamed over and over again to turn it off, it was to offensive and I do not need to see this kind of thing....Then I snap into reality and found I could click it off if I did not like it. Don't like it, don't watch it. No one forced you to see it......or did they?? Where is your freedom going with so many trying to take it away by making your life bend to thier ways??

axioma
06-16-2010, 11:53 AM
This thread is not complete without Ross's input... someone please alert him to this thread. TIA.

You had to do it...why didn't you just say beetlejuice three times for fucksake? :dunno:

sp3t5n4z
06-16-2010, 02:35 PM
What is up with this fixation on Larissa Reis and the desperate need to force everyone to get boners for her?

It's not everybody's cup of tea.. get over it already

deestar
06-16-2010, 03:15 PM
What is up with this fixation on Larissa Reis and the desperate need to force everyone to get boners for her?

It's not everybody's cup of tea.. get over it already

+1, the whole thing is a bit creepy.

Though I am a fan. :)

MsGuns
06-16-2010, 03:37 PM
LOL @ this thread....I was wondering when SC would come back up for discussion...SMH!

GENESIS
06-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Why is the website called SiouxCountry?

Curt James
06-16-2010, 08:39 PM
What's your problem with our site?
:)
^^^^^^^

You missed the smiley?

She's also from Brazil, and they're much more open-minded about their bodies and what they wear (or rather don't wear).

This.

I saw a YouTube of a Brazilian woman dancing in a gym. She had been working out, but then started to do a dance. Children were there, family members, young and old, and no one seemed offended at what many here would probably characterize as a very sexy dance.

Why is the website called SiouxCountry?

His nickname and his site. What should he call it, "Fred's FBB Site"? :dunno:

fitbody
06-16-2010, 08:40 PM
who fuckin' cares what she friggin wearing for Gods sake
it's all about SHOW & GETTIN ATTENTION
this whole friggin industry is for Gods sake
people prance around with next to nothing on
look at me look at me
thatz what itz all about
anyone who says it's not is retarded
it's all about promotion
hahahaha....
so funny....

oh and the sex thing
women men we all use sex to get what we want
thatz as old as when we were created
so whatz wrong with it
sex sells simple

got it flaunt it ~ i say
be who you are
and don't give a rats ass who says what
just hold your head up and rock it

MsGuns
06-17-2010, 12:32 AM
I always wonder why an all female site was named after a guy or where he was from....
My friends and I use to come up w/ some new names to be voted on but we never posted them bc that probably would have gotten us banned...lol

OMEGA
06-22-2010, 02:05 AM
shes very feminine the only thing manly about her is her voice unfortunately

but that cold be Brazilian accent I dont know

Ibarramedia
06-22-2010, 11:43 PM
It's the Brazilian accent.

fitbody
06-23-2010, 07:37 AM
shes very feminine the only thing manly about her is her voice unfortunately

but that cold be Brazilian accent I dont know

holy smokes really ???

seriously wow

i thought she was super hot, sexy voice
everything about her was wow
i personally can't believe how belittling people can be
her voice is manly? geesh
i'd love these people who say these things to post a pic of their selves
so we can throw stones at them and see how they like it
but whatever
i got a vid coming out i can hardly wait to see what you say about that
hope you got a catapult for some boulders
cuz you'll have a hard time denting this tough exterior

OMEGA
06-23-2010, 11:27 AM
babe i am not belittling her, I Luv her lol

shit Id marry her lol just for her genes.....

actually id marry my last GF for here genes lol

anyway......

I am jus sayin her voice was unexpectedly deep

fitbody
06-23-2010, 10:34 PM
babe i am not belittling her, I Luv her lol

shit Id marry her lol just for her genes.....

actually id marry my last GF for here genes lol

anyway......

I am jus sayin her voice was unexpectedly deep

have you ever heard Mike Tyson speak ????
his voice is unexpectly high
do you think it would be cool if i said he sounded like a woman
FUCK
i'd never do that btw
LOVE TYSON
i did expect his voice to be deeper than it is
but that doesn't make me like him any less
and i definately wouldn't say he sounded like a woman
anymore than i'd say that a woman sounded like a man

f6cFxWgLqHA

personally i think a deep voice on a woman is very sexy
theres lot of famous women who are known for the deep sexy voices
LAUREN BACALL being one of them

kv2K62fTXIs&feature=related

Women with deep voices

here's a bunch for ya ....

1A_nPoRupNY

Sledge
06-23-2010, 11:14 PM
If she can make some money and draw attwention to herself then good for her. Personaly i don't have a problem with sexy women capitalizing on and taking advantage of the weakness of males. The only problem I'd have is if she was to enter a physique contest and be judged on it rather than her physique.

Ibarramedia
06-23-2010, 11:47 PM
have you ever heard Mike Tyson speak ????
his voice is unexpectly high
do you think it would be cool if i said he sounded like a woman
FUCK
i'd never do that btw
LOVE TYSON
i did expect his voice to be deeper than it is
but that doesn't make me like him any less
and i definately wouldn't say he sounded like a woman
anymore than i'd say that a woman sounded like a man

f6cFxWgLqHA

personally i think a deep voice on a woman is very sexy
theres lot of famous women who are known for the deep sexy voices
LAUREN BACALL being one of them

kv2K62fTXIs&feature=related

Women with deep voices

here's a bunch for ya ....

1A_nPoRupNY

I love Morgan Fairchild. Lauren Bacall is a classic beauty and could fit in any era. I love the way they sound. It may seem deep but not manly deep. Sensual deep. I don't know how to describe it.:dunno: I'm at a loss for words.

Sledge
06-23-2010, 11:55 PM
I love a woman with a husky sensual voice. Kind of like they've been smoking cigaretts and drinking burbon for a week.

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 07:24 PM
I bet he would like this one:yep:

8Fs0EyFwPfE

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-15-2010, 07:46 PM
I bet he would like this one:yep:

8Fs0EyFwPfE

^^^ I fixed the embedding for this??!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/Xiongshou/WTF.jpg

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-15-2010, 07:48 PM
I love a woman with a husky sensual voice. Kind of like they've been smoking cigaretts and drinking burbon for a week.

That is just awesome. :lmao:

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Lucy & Sandy have been beat up over their voices over the years.
I don't even hear the big deal considering both women are quite kewl.

YouTube- Latest Florida NPC Judges Bodybuilding Ladies Are Eye Full

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-15-2010, 07:59 PM
MusclePapa, sir, may I help you? You seem to be having some difficulty.

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 08:06 PM
MusclePapa, sir, may I help you? You seem to be having some difficulty.

haha. Selected embed code; cut & paste; then apply Youtube tag from the button bar:dunno::)
No biggie. Saw someone viewing the thread and thought I'd liven it up :p

Ibarramedia
08-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Lucy & Sandy have been beat up over their voices over the years.
I don't even hear the big deal considering both women are quite kewl.

jaIrCI5pS7A

Fixed.......

I like their voices. Nothing wrong with it.....

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Seriously though I did think of this thread topic yesterday as one of the new USA Muscle clips appeared in my suggested view clips in my Youtube account and it was the same sort of style that got this discussion going.

I got a chuckle out of it a week out from shooting with a buddy with some double-d's. I recall prior to shooting she pulled that shirt over her shoulders and here were these big beauties staring me in the face. Quite pronounced they were. Then after a few hours of shooting mostly lingerie we finished up and I'm still seeing those beautiful thingies of course she is drop dead gorgeous otherwise as well, which truly rounded out the entire experience for me. I can't imagine shooting her in a tank top. Akila has a beautiful rack. Plain and simple. If you shoot her you should target the rack as much as the weights in the rack if you intend on highlighting what makes her such a special competitor. Just sayin (time out from video editing a dude with 20+ inch arms whose heading to North Americans in three weeks)

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Awesome Ibar:yep:

Should have updated photos with Lucy later this year as she is back to training and plans to requalify next year as Lucy White. Photo from this year with that Federal Prison Guard hubby of hers:p

Fixed.......
I like their voices. Nothing wrong with it.....

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 08:44 PM
I see Mike Pulcinella viewing the thread. Hey Mike! You like boobs?

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm a pushover for a good workout pics with Larissa:)

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Too bad Zimmerman didn't go all the way with it and turn it into something to really make prudes complain :yep:

http://www.nutrex.com/videos/LarissaNathalia-PS1.asp

http://www.nutrex.com/videos/LarissaNathalia-PS2.asp

The Big Sexy
08-15-2010, 10:32 PM
Oh don't worry MPJ... we KNOW you liked the training video... as slow as it may have been for you. ;)

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh don't worry MPJ... we KNOW you liked the training video... as slow as it may have been for you. ;)

lol. Do you know who Melo is referring to when she says "thanks Jimmy" at the end of the Nutrex Pt II video? Is that Jimmy Stoppani?

Here is some bait, I mean incentives for straight guys and my lesbian sistas to watch & listen:yep: