PDA

View Full Version : RX GIRL: IFBB Bikini Pro Jaime Baird Journals her Road to the O

sba220
06-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Stunning Bikini Bombshell Jaime Baird provides her first weekly installment as Rx Girl follows her road to the first Bikini Olympia in September. Each week Jaime will update us on her training, dieting, and fitting life in between.

CLICK HERE FOR JAIME'S INTRODUCTION (http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgirl/jaime-bairds-road-to-the-olympia/1522-jaime-bairds-road-to-the-olympia-an-introduction.html)

64860 64861

stephaniewicked
06-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Page is blank..? :confused:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Page is blank..? :confused:

Looks like it may have been fixed. It is okay on my end.

stephaniewicked
06-14-2010, 10:48 AM
I still can't see it... guess I'll try again from home later.

stephaniewicked
06-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Great read and introduction... I especially like the part where she mentioned she had to change her train of thought on stage from "don't screw this up!" That's how I think! Looks like the power of positive thinking makes a big difference...

I look forward to following her journey to the O! Good luck, girl!

fitmomma3
06-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Very beautiful! And the switch did wonders for her CONGRATS!! I will be following along as well... I'm curious as to how, if much at all her training or diet changed from that of when she was in figure? Also does she ever think she will work to switch back or is Bikini her new home forever? Also I wonder with bikini competitors coming from figure especially ones who have struggled to put on muscle, does it feel strange not to have an off season or trying to bring up lagging body parts, or does she enjoy more staying in fitness model shape year round?