PDA

View Full Version : How about supplements that just plain suck

apex23
06-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Humanfort...I think Labrada used to carry this product. Complete waste of money.

You might see some guys try to pimp this product, but it is a joke.

lartinos
06-15-2010, 05:00 PM
the majority of supps are just advertising plain and simple.

apex23
06-15-2010, 07:39 PM
You are correct. Muscle Tech is a prime example.

MattO8929
06-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Muscle Tech NanoVapor pre workout drink made me diareha EVERY time I took it. But it tastes great! (The drink)

Growin24/7
06-16-2010, 12:45 AM
Muscle Tech NanoVapor pre workout drink made me diareha EVERY time I took it. But it tastes great! (The drink)

same thing with me and about 3 of my friends...they tossed the kitchen sink into that product and it sucks without a doubt

Minnphat
06-18-2010, 06:50 AM
Prime by USP..... terrible

irishmuscle
06-18-2010, 11:54 AM
maximuscles protein,usn gakic,bsn nitrix,nutrisport 90+.

Jeepgcboy97
06-18-2010, 12:30 PM
same thing with me and about 3 of my friends...they tossed the kitchen sink into that product and it sucks without a doubt

does the nanovapor have alot of caffeine in the product? i know when supps are slammed with caffeine, i shit like crazy, especially during my workouts...

GeneticFr3ak
10-07-2010, 01:51 PM
NA NO vapor... TRASH.

Suave_Howss
10-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Waxxy Maize is a decent product, however it sucks because it gives me MAD GAS... girlfriend is not happy.

GDavis
10-07-2010, 10:23 PM

yeah, I do not understand alot of the bulk plant extracts. The extraction process makes the difference.

HammerStrength12
10-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Pretty much every supplement out there sucks lol

getcarved
10-17-2010, 09:04 AM

For sure most are really a waste IMO. I take quite a few things, but all of them have science behind them or I won't spend the cash. Only time you will see me slamming anything useless is for a few months after the Arnold expo - it's free, why not? :yep:

TheShoemaker
10-17-2010, 10:28 PM
nitrofusion protein blend taste like chalk, magnum serum preworkout just plain sucks (ha i think that's what they call the stuff left in my rubber), white flood= weak and didn't taste too good, and seconding everyone else who had the setback of being duped into getting anything muscletech.

john283594
10-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Back in the day I tried this one that was similax plant sterol drops that you would hold under your tongue for a minute or so, that was probably the suckiest supplement I've ever tried. Creatine gummy chews were pretty stupid too.

hulk7510
10-18-2010, 09:53 AM
NA NO vapor... TRASH.
nano vapor blows sweaty gym balls! i get a kick outta the worms in my gym wearing the free t-shirt that come with it!lmmfao!

GeneticFr3ak
10-20-2010, 08:36 AM
nano vapor blows sweaty gym balls! i get a kick outta the worms in my gym wearing the free t-shirt that come with it!lmmfao!

i will give it ONE good remark.. it is marketed well! when i tryed it, it was good for the first scoop.. After that i used it to fall asleep!! the crash you get is HIENEOUS!!!

NYJetsFan80
10-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Back in the day I tried this one that was similax plant sterol drops that you would hold under your tongue for a minute or so, that was probably the suckiest supplement I've ever tried. Creatine gummy chews were pretty stupid too.

Wasn't it Adonis that came out with Smilex it was a great diuretic but sucked for muscle growth I even got a bit of gyno from mega dosing it thank God it went away.

NYJetsFan80
10-20-2010, 07:15 PM

Pretty much every product except Powerfull blows big dick by USP Labs!

Suave_Howss
10-20-2010, 07:21 PM
glucEvol because it gave me insaaaane amounts of gas OMGeee !!! it was not human

NYJetsFan80
10-20-2010, 07:29 PM
glucEvol because it gave me insaaaane amounts of gas OMGeee !!! it was not human

Bombs away LMAO!:D:nonono::gn:

GeneticFr3ak
10-21-2010, 11:08 AM
Another product that was like throwing $80 RIGHT into the garbage can was Black Powder... A- Canada Jacked the price up WAY to much.. and B- all it was, was goooooood tasting sugar! I wonder how many cherry blasters i could have bought to get the same effects as one scoop od BP!? hmmm!!

SwoleChamp
10-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Pink Magik by USP Labs, it had weird extracts with NO Research, people bought into the hype for the expensive, "limited quantity" product, and no results have came from it, from anyone ive talked to...complete garbage

Ryan Bracewell
10-30-2010, 12:22 AM
Pink Magik by USP Labs, it had weird extracts with NO Research, people bought into the hype for the expensive, "limited quantity" product, and no results have came from it, from anyone ive talked to...complete garbage

There is research behind the main ingredient in pink magic, but the problem is that its underdosed by almost half of what the research recommends.

Luolamies
11-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Here is my list of BS products: Chitosan, Valerian root, every No-product i have tried, Universal nutrition sterol complex, prostate tabs (half were broken and no refund). ALRI BAM and Pro-anabol neither did anything even at triple dosage, biggest scam ever! Tribulus, might do something, but it's a BIG might.

I've come to the conclusion after using supplements and training for 13-years that all you need is a good vitamin-mineral pack, recovery drink, protein powder and if you want something that does something, steroids...

Luolamies
11-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Oh yeah also EVERY single "natural HGH boost formula" is a pure scam also... I tried many back in the day when i didn't know better and none of them worked...

apex23
11-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Tribilus is a joke. I have never know anyone gain any muscle or strength from using this crap.

Hossco
11-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Amen, Trib. is garbage. So is any arginine product. As far as taste, creatine ethal-ester plan powder form. It tastes like rubbing alcohol diluted in water!

Ryan Wacht
11-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Waxxy Maize is a decent product, however it sucks because it gives me MAD GAS... girlfriend is not happy.

Well, there are women out there that are into that kind of thing, so....

NYJetsFan80
11-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh yeah also EVERY single "natural HGH boost formula" is a pure scam also... I tried many back in the day when i didn't know better and none of them worked...

What about Applied Nutriceutical's HGHUP?I heard some great feedback from this product.:yep: Especially from Big DJ on this board.

NOmeth17
11-22-2010, 09:09 AM
I think the best thing a person can do is to buy the ingredients separately and mix them yourself, secondly to stop buying labels but the science behind the product. Lastly, by keeping things simple and sticking to the basics.

Michael K. Scott
11-24-2010, 02:10 AM
Muscletech Creakic

most glutamines

apex23
11-24-2010, 10:16 AM
I think pretty much all NO products are garbage. HGH boosters are def. scams...I do not care what any supplement company claims.

You can boost extra HGH from training heavy and it is a lot cheaper. Of course, nothing is as good as the real deal pharm HGH, but I am sure everyone knows this and it is not a OTC supplement.

I will never ever buy any proprietary blend products either. What a joke.

cireme
12-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Humanfort...I think Labrada used to carry this product. Complete waste of money.

You might see some guys try to pimp this product, but it is a joke.

I don`t think that is a joke, is a product with the Humanofort for dogs, as you know is no placibo effect on ananimals, take a look of the study on the dogs at www.dogtorrx.com (http://www.dogtorrx.com)

LainaJ
12-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Venevol... You suck ass.. Primarily because you tried to copy.. And i do emphasize try lol ahahahahah

The Big Sexy
12-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Here is my list of BS products: Chitosan, Valerian root, every No-product i have tried, Universal nutrition sterol complex, prostate tabs (half were broken and no refund). ALRI BAM and Pro-anabol neither did anything even at triple dosage, biggest scam ever! Tribulus, might do something, but it's a BIG might.

I've come to the conclusion after using supplements and training for 13-years that all you need is a good vitamin-mineral pack, recovery drink, protein powder and if you want something that does something, steroids...

I don't know how you use it - but Pro Anabol helps increase nitrogen levels and protein synthesis - so, if you aren't getting the proper amounts of protein into your body, taking 3x the does isn't necessarily going to help you to the maximum effect. I'm curious as to what your nutrition looked like during the use of PA.

The Big Sexy
12-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Vandyl Sulfate

AVBG
12-16-2010, 09:03 PM
gamma-O

TXFatback
12-16-2010, 09:40 PM
For all the old-heads on here- Cybergenics, baby!! or how about some Russian Bear 5000. the serving size was insane and they recommended mixing the entire bottle at once with whole milk. A jacuzzi was the easiest way to mix it.

BarbellBeast
12-16-2010, 09:59 PM
HMB of any brand and any Sci-fit product I've tried.

claymore1
12-18-2010, 11:51 AM

For some reason people just don't wanna hear it, but 99.99999% of supplements are pure GARBAGE !!

Growin24/7
12-18-2010, 12:04 PM
nano vapor, xpand by dymatize, anabolic switch by MRI, those are the first three that come to mind because they absolutely KILLED my stomach within an hour of taking them. If I took time I could prolly come up with another ten...easily

lartinos
12-23-2010, 09:41 PM
gamma-O

lol, at this stuff

asdf
12-24-2010, 12:55 AM
Humapro

Young Gotti
01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
IMO it's not that most supplements are bad....which some are, you can't get past that, but it's the fact that they aren't all magic like ppl like to believe or that the marketing leads them to believe...and then you see the price and it makes everything that much more disapointing

my suggestion would be...go with stuff that is proven in lab tests, find some quality documents that discuss the ingredients in the products your interested in

J-SWOL187
01-03-2011, 02:41 PM
anything Muscle Tech and Pink Majik. Waste of $$.

NickD
01-19-2011, 01:21 AM
Why I used supplements, because they are exactly that... supplements. I don't take ZMA for its supposed test boosting action but because I like to have more zinc and magnesium in my diet and I've also notice that it help me sleep better. I use CLA and fish oil because they both have been proven to affect bodyfat and make it better metabolize but that won't beat 1-2 hours of cardio for burning it off. Creatine monohydrate works for me and is proven to work.

So basically, what I'm saying is that I don't eat a lot of veggies, I'm low carb so I gotta get my vitamins and minerals, hence the supplements including fibers. I'm not a big fan of "steroids like effect" type of supplements because I'm pretty sure that if it was the case, the point of running cycles wouldn't apply.