PDA

View Full Version : wife's next cycle

DAVE_BANNER
06-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Wife just finished 14 weeks of 20mg d-bol front load for 4 weeks, 20mg of var ed, 150mg eq per week and finished with 75mg eod of tren a last 3 weeks, also did last 8 weeks of 20mg of nov, minimul sides usual aggression enlarged clitoriuos, lost her voice during the tren but came back, also some hair thinning from the tren. One heck of a "." afterward but she said it was no problem, I must agree she must have some awsome genes. Next cycle thinking of a front load of D-bol her favorite, with test prop at 200mg per week, eq at 200mg "currently bridging with it still making great gains:yep: no sides at 150mg, and adding the tren 2 weeks on and 6 weeks off for a 32 week cycle. will be adding an ai to this cycle ameridex..

any critique would be apriciated for the cycle ie dosage length of cycle, she is aspiring to be a pro bodybuilder.

sassy69
06-14-2010, 11:25 PM
holy sheep.

Well, I dunno what to add. She's had experience w/ prop & eq at those doses?

The only relavent question I can think of is, is she getting regular blood work done? Esp the tren can be harsh.

Bryan Hildebrand
06-15-2010, 01:34 AM
careful with the tren. i'd be inclined to think its the dbol backed by tren that caused the hair issue. it will worsen. consider running anavar instead of dbol. this should give her a bit of a buffer for the tren and hopefully reduce her sides a bit more. glad she got her period quickly though. thats a great sign her body is recognizing her hormonal changes and adapting to them.

sassy69
06-15-2010, 02:06 AM
You can try using Nizoral shampoo to help w/ hair issues.

Amazon Doll
06-15-2010, 03:45 AM
geez, my voice would be cracking from any one of those compounds let alone a stack of them like this. I just aways remember that FTM transitions are done with 200mg test cyp every 2 week and add up all my compounts and make sure the total doesn't touch 200mg combined in any week

tammyp
06-15-2010, 05:31 AM
what are her stats? thats pretty agressive dosing imo.

DAVE_BANNER
06-25-2010, 03:46 PM
1 week in strength still climbing "must be the eq" I'll have her post when she isn't to busy.

SallyAnne
06-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Wife just finished 14 weeks of 20mg d-bol front load for 4 weeks, 20mg of var ed, 150mg eq per week and finished with 75mg eod of tren a last 3 weeks, also did last 8 weeks of 20mg of nov, minimul sides usual aggression enlarged clitoriuos, lost her voice during the tren but came back, also some hair thinning from the tren. One heck of a "." afterward but she said it was no problem, I must agree she must have some awsome genes. Next cycle thinking of a front load of D-bol her favorite, with test prop at 200mg per week, eq at 200mg "currently bridging with it still making great gains:yep: no sides at 150mg, and adding the tren 2 weeks on and 6 weeks off for a 32 week cycle. will be adding an ai to this cycle ameridex..

any critique would be apriciated for the cycle ie dosage length of cycle, she is aspiring to be a pro bodybuilder.

I know what a few female pro bbers take and this cycle is way higher than what they do. How long has she been taking AAS? Is this one of her first cycles or has she been gradually increasing the dosage each time she runs one?

I would worry more about the long term effects (besides the health issues) ...doses that high will have an impact on her looks over time if she keeps the cycles this aggresive - hair thinning, rough skin/acne, lowered voice, hair growth...

Sledge
06-25-2010, 09:38 PM

WOW. Is your Wife a top 10 IFBB Pro. WOW. I'm not trying to be a hater but WOW. I read as far as 20mg Dbol and checked again that I was in the womens section.

s2h
06-26-2010, 06:55 AM
WOW. Is your Wife a top 10 IFBB Pro. WOW. I'm not trying to be a hater but WOW. I read as far as 20mg Dbol and checked again that I was in the womens section.ya, i hope he is just "strecthing" the truth about her cycle...that is way overboard....dont know it's win at all costs or just ignorance....as said the long term effects are gonna be permenant and regrettable....

Toniann
06-26-2010, 08:25 AM
I am really interested to see what she looked like before and after that cycle.

blondie_bombshell
06-26-2010, 08:49 AM
IMO too much gear for a female, but I am still interested to see how it goes.

MR. BMJ
06-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Has she competed in the past or present? What are her stats?

BMJ

Sledge
06-26-2010, 07:50 PM
I actually love the Bridging with "prop at 200mg per week, eq at 200mg" "and still making great gains" YA THINK

Sledge
06-26-2010, 07:55 PM
Ooops, now I sound like a hater. If one of the Women FL/mods wants to delete that go ahead. I forgot where I was for a sec.

GirlyMuscle
06-26-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't think you said anything out of line.

Tre
06-28-2010, 06:46 PM
I pretty much keep my mouth shut around this section, but GODDAMN!

I really, really hope that Dave_banner is just a gimmick account, otherwise, he sounds like one of those mad sci meatheads intent on creating a mini-male fbb in his household.

Just sayin'...

DAVE_BANNER
07-29-2010, 10:46 PM
I actually love the Bridging with "prop at 200mg per week, eq at 200mg" "and still making great gains" YA THINK

was a bridge of EQ, NOT PROP AND EQ
she is at 200 eq and 350 test, say's the best thing ever for her and yes she is still getting stronger, and bigger " lean mass"
sides: rough voice" very sexy" clit about the same just get's ebgorged when aroused, i'm loving it;) healthy hair nails skin, no anger issues, sex dive "off the chart"
anyway just an update. will post in another 6wks.

DAVE_BANNER
07-29-2010, 10:51 PM
I pretty much keep my mouth shut around this section, but GODDAMN!

I really, really hope that Dave_banner is just a gimmick account, otherwise, he sounds like one of those mad sci meatheads intent on creating a mini-male fbb in his household.

Just sayin'...
I'm just reporting what she is using, not making the call's bro! But yea her goal is pretty high.:dunno:
dave is on most board's but faithful to my homeboard SW

DAVE_BANNER
07-29-2010, 10:54 PM
ya, i hope he is just "strecthing" the truth about her cycle...that is way overboard....dont know it's win at all costs or just ignorance....as said the long term effects are gonna be permenant and regrettable....

she upped the front load to 30 this time, no problems just normal bloat.

DAVE_BANNER
07-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Wow never saw so many hate post's! I'm glad I don't log much time on here.LOL

sassy69
07-30-2010, 01:38 AM

Given that there is not much posted about actual doses beyond beginner doses, its hard to know what is "typical" to set that baseline idea of what is "too much" or not.

But to your point, women's cycles in general are verboten so there's just not much open talk of it, and most anything posted about it will have some sort of response.

s2h
07-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Wow never saw so many hate post's! I'm glad I don't log much time on here.LOLit's not hatn...it's the truth...the irreversiable damage that she "will" do in time she will regret her entire life...unless she desires to be a man(im not joking)..these opions you here are from FBB's and husbands of FBB's so i would think you may want to listen...AAS abuse happens in men and women alike just so happens that in men the damage (on the outside) isnt so noticeable...Im being totally honest from experience that these cycles are way to much...slow down with some var,primo(eq's ok) and let time in the gym and diet to the work....

SallyAnne
07-30-2010, 11:25 AM

You can't expect everyone to jump on the wagon and pat you on the back. lol This is a controversial subject and the amounts she's taking are very high. It would be great if you could answer some of our questions in regards to her competition status and what not. We're interested as well as concerned.

Amazon Doll
07-30-2010, 11:53 AM
I think that this is a troll.

SallyAnne
07-30-2010, 11:57 AM
I think that this is a troll.

I have thought so from the beginning, but I think we're all curious to see where he's taking this.

Amazon Doll
07-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I have thought so from the beginning, but I think we're all curious to see where he's taking this.
yup.....I have been around a lot of women and their cycles and I know what it takes to "go over the line" since I have seen many that have, and this is so far above that, it has to be a joke.

s2h
07-30-2010, 05:52 PM
sick bastard...............

tight booty
07-30-2010, 07:36 PM
I don't know anything about aas, as I am a natty but I do know that this guy should take everyones opinion seriously. It sounds very stupid to put his wife on such high dosages when she can make great progress on much less with less side effects!

Big Sky Guy
08-01-2010, 11:49 PM
was a bridge of EQ, NOT PROP AND EQ
she is at 200 eq and 350 test, say's the best thing ever for her and yes she is still getting stronger, and bigger " lean mass"
sides: rough voice" very sexy" clit about the same just get's ebgorged when aroused, i'm loving it;) healthy hair nails skin, no anger issues, sex dive "off the chart"
anyway just an update. will post in another 6wks.

This Test dosing is high end of HRT for a man. I would be shocked if she does not end up with serious mascilinization issue.

Por2gue
08-25-2010, 12:18 AM
I don't know anything about aas, as I am a natty but I do know that this guy should take everyones opinion seriously. It sounds very stupid to put his wife on such high dosages when she can make great progress on much less with less side effects!
Don't bother babe, no point.:no:

Lee Penman
08-25-2010, 10:46 AM
I know what a few female pro bbers take and this cycle is way higher than what they do. How long has she been taking AAS? Is this one of her first cycles or has she been gradually increasing the dosage each time she runs one?

I would worry more about the long term effects (besides the health issues) ...doses that high will have an impact on her looks over time if she keeps the cycles this aggresive - hair thinning, rough skin/acne, lowered voice, hair growth...
I agree with Sally...this is a pretty hardcore cycle for a female (who wants to remain one!)

DAVE_BANNER
10-07-2010, 11:07 PM
hello folks
wify is doing great on her cycle.

Bencher
10-08-2010, 07:37 AM
To be honest I have never taken that muchat one time. Not dissing ya. My wife is currently taking 25mg winny mon thru friday. And 40mcg clen mon thru friday. Not sure we would take it up any higher. She is figure girl, not bodybuilder.

deestar
10-08-2010, 12:27 PM
All hating and second-guessing aside, I'm just curious on what 'doing great' means. What are the benchmarks you're measuring against, what kind of gains is she hoping for, what kind of sides is she experiencing?

It's her decision to do this and it sounds like she's experienced enough, so I am certainly not one to criticize. Glad it's working well.

sassy69
10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
To be honest I have never taken that muchat one time. Not dissing ya. My wife is currently taking 25mg winny mon thru friday. And 40mcg clen mon thru friday. Not sure we would take it up any higher. She is figure girl, not bodybuilder.

Why only using the stuff M-F? IMO the point of cycling is to work w/ your body's hormones and consistency (i.e. minimizing spikes) is a huge part of it. Frankly I'd be looking for a more consistent dosing schedule on the winny.

Also please have her supplement w/ acidophilus (to reduce chance of yeast infection) & some liver protections like Tylers + LIV 52.

RE: the clen you'd probably want to increase - you build a tolerance for clen over time. Also if you're continuing it regularly as opposed to a 2 week on/ 2 off cycle, should probably supplement w/ ketotifen (at nite - it makes you fall asleep) to help receptors.

Bencher
10-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Why only using the stuff M-F? IMO the point of cycling is to work w/ your body's hormones and consistency (i.e. minimizing spikes) is a huge part of it. Frankly I'd be looking for a more consistent dosing schedule on the winny.

Also please have her supplement w/ acidophilus (to reduce chance of yeast infection) & some liver protections like Tylers + LIV 52.

RE: the clen you'd probably want to increase - you build a tolerance for clen over time. Also if you're continuing it regularly as opposed to a 2 week on/ 2 off cycle, should probably supplement w/ ketotifen (at nite - it makes you fall asleep) to help receptors.

Thanks, the clen I meant to say that that is what she is at right now. She will be working up to 60-80mcg. Just got adjusted to the 40 a day.
The sat-sunday off is what I have always done with orals.

tammyp
10-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks, the clen I meant to say that that is what she is at right now. She will be working up to 60-80mcg. Just got adjusted to the 40 a day.
The sat-sunday off is what I have always done with orals.

no reason to. keep them in 24/7.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-10-2010, 09:01 PM
and I am becoming incresingly convinced.. there is no mrs banner.

HammerStrength12
10-10-2010, 11:18 PM
hello folks
wify is doing great on her cycle.

That's awesome, so am I. I'm on the same cycle now with the same doses (minus the dbol, tren, eq). And have gained 11lbs in just over a month. I guess I'm not the only one "doing well" on that.

Im a dude btw

debbiebramwell
10-13-2010, 01:42 PM
yah this is crazy cycle , I am a pro and would never think of taking anywhere near that. I dont believe this guy for a second, he hasnt answered anyones questions , it seems to be a joke to him. If a woman took all that she will have sides. Taking more only means more sides not gains..