PDA

View Full Version : Runoff of the test only thread

swoleoneday
06-15-2010, 02:30 PM
So, a few of you run test only... this thread asks:

Which test do you prefer? I'm not talking about labs, I'm talking about esters... C, E, P, Sus, blends (which ones?)

I've run C and E... I'd have to say I got more out of E, don't particularly like either because of the bloat I get off of both.

Thinking about running one of the 450 blends next

heavyiron
06-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Cyp, use an AI to control water/E2.

Gunners
06-15-2010, 03:49 PM
E throughout, prop halfway in.

THE-DET-OAK
06-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Prop all the way-shit is money

BTW things with mixed esters will prolly cause more water retention-its harder to keep levels stable with them-which will cause more aromatisation

swoleoneday
06-15-2010, 04:06 PM

I'm running about 18.75mg of Aromasin ED, and still having some bloating issues. I guess I'm going to have to cut my carbs down to keep the water retention down. At 600mg test c/week, that much Aromasin should be plenty right?

Silidons
06-15-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm running about 18.75mg of Aromasin ED, and still having some bloating issues. I guess I'm going to have to cut my carbs down to keep the water retention down. At 600mg test c/week, that much Aromasin should be plenty right?

can't be legit aroma then bro, that's a shit ton

THE-DET-OAK
06-15-2010, 04:23 PM

i dont know if i can agree with that-i know guys that run 25mg ED and more on cycle to keep the bloat away. everyone is different.

their are also some studies of men not using AAS-running 25mg ED of aromasin and there estro levels were still in normal range.

aromasin has a very low binding affinity

Shadow
06-15-2010, 04:23 PM

Why do you prefer cyp?

heavyiron
06-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Naw, Aromasin has a pretty short half life in men. You can go 25mg daily no problem and still have high normal E2.

heavyiron
06-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Why do you prefer cyp?
Easy to use, inexpensive and it works.

jacshelb
06-15-2010, 05:43 PM
On around 750 mg cyp/week and using 12.5 mg aromasin ed and not a problem. But, I can understand how it might be for some. Everyone reacts differently when it comes to estrogen. I can use 20 mg of dbol and notice very little bloat while an old training partner of mine did that amount/day and looked like the Michelin Tire man or the Stay-puffed marshmallow guy. I wish I was exaggerating, but he was a walking water balloon and I told him to cut that shit out right away!

This is my first nearly test only cycle (still using 250 mg of tren enth) and so far i'm happy. Making steady gains.

Silidons
06-15-2010, 07:13 PM
i dont know if i can agree with that-i know guys that run 25mg ED and more on cycle to keep the bloat away. everyone is different.

their are also some studies of men not using AAS-running 25mg ED of aromasin and there estro levels were still in normal range.

aromasin has a very low binding affinity

i guess anything is possible. that is going to get expensive fast, and if he is only running 600mg/wk then he must have bad estro levels to begin with

THE-DET-OAK
06-15-2010, 07:24 PM
yea it sure will

for me extreme bloat has more to do with what i eat and especially my water intake-if im not drinking enough-i get mega moon face

also i find the more often i pin-the easier it is to keep levels stable-and that will lessen aromatisation.

jacshelb
06-16-2010, 02:35 AM
yea it sure will

for me extreme bloat has more to do with what i eat and especially my water intake-if im not drinking enough-i get mega moon face

also i find the more often i pin-the easier it is to keep levels stable-and that will lessen aromatisation.

I'd never heard of that- not questioning it, just a new one to me. I guess it makes some logical sense: steady flow of test, less estrogen rebound/fluctuation. But, not sure about the aromatization thing. Anybody else have thoughts on this? Just never heard of it before.

Gunners
06-16-2010, 05:48 AM
I'd never heard of that- not questioning it, just a new one to me. I guess it makes some logical sense: steady flow of test, less estrogen rebound/fluctuation. But, not sure about the aromatization thing. Anybody else have thoughts on this? Just never heard of it before.

Not heard of it effecting aromatization but, i am always aiming to keap levels consistent, test E EOD/E3D, tren ace ED, e.t.c

swoleoneday
06-16-2010, 08:29 AM

Like others have said, everybody is different... I bloat like a balloon, while I know a friend that takes test C with no AI (not smart I know but he does it), and has barely any bloat. He takes upwards of a gram a week.

Warped
06-16-2010, 08:42 AM
I would start with enen, switch to cyp, continue with sust and do some prop.
Just to take advantage of the receptors.

THE-DET-OAK
06-16-2010, 11:22 AM

i shouldnt have use the word more fellas, bad description.

i just mean that by creating higher peaks in T levels, therofore you would be creating higher peaks in estro levels.

which would cause more estro related sides like water retention. the more often you pin the lower the peaks, and higher the valleys, less sides.

i believe this is why many think sustanon is the best test out there, cause its harder to keep levels stable, therefore they hold more water and perceive those as gains.