PDA

View Full Version : Cytosport MONSTER MASS

Die4Mass
06-17-2010, 09:55 AM
OK so i just finished up with a long contest prep, and now im bulking again, first thing i did was buy this weight gainer and can i just say it is hands down the best weight gainer shake ive ever ever had!! I dont know if its just the fact that ive been dieting for 16 weeks or what but the taste is amazing and it only has 7 sugars! Will def be using this product!

GDavis
06-17-2010, 06:56 PM
this product is way overpriced. Look into REALMASS. When I am in a hurry I will buy a RTD version (monster milk). The profile is pretty good, low carb, zero sugar, and high fiber.

JamesWebb
06-17-2010, 09:32 PM
yeah it is expensive for sure but i have tasted it before, from a sample, and it was killer. that was even before dieting of course so know i bet it would be like a desert lol.

GuidedByScience
07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
it does have added bromelain,which I like a lot.

cake batter is real good and a nice treat during a bulk!

Sandpig
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Most all the Cytosport products taste great. IMO

HammerStrength12
07-01-2010, 06:56 PM
They do taste great. I'm not a huge fan of the company in general. Only good product they make IMO is Monster Milk

LainaJ
07-01-2010, 07:00 PM
OK so i just finished up with a long contest prep, and now im bulking again, first thing i did was buy this weight gainer and can i just say it is hands down the best weight gainer shake ive ever ever had!! I dont know if its just the fact that ive been dieting for 16 weeks or what but the taste is amazing and it only has 7 sugars! Will def be using this product!

I have about 24 individual shakes in my fridge of monster milk by cytosport. I would be happy to send them to you. The expiration date is Jan 2011 . Let me know.

blondie_bombshell
07-01-2010, 07:01 PM

I know a lot of people who use and love this product. It has way too many cals/carbs for me but on occasion it is delicious.

ProtoType
07-01-2010, 07:39 PM
thanks for the info.. im in the market for a new mass shake.. was taking ids mass gainer until they switched there whey isolate, taste like shit now..

gonna give this one a try ..

Sandpig
07-01-2010, 07:41 PM
I have about 24 individual shakes in my fridge of monster milk by cytosport. I would be happy to send them to you. The expiration date is Jan 2011 . Let me know.
Those things are great post workout. :yep:

GENESIS
07-01-2010, 07:52 PM
i have about 24 individual shakes in my fridge of monster milk by cytosport. I would be happy to send them to you. The expiration date is jan 2011 . Let me know.

send here!