PDA

View Full Version : NTBM Bridge Review

DJTree
06-17-2010, 11:43 PM
A while back I had a back injury that put me out of commission for almost two weeks. After I saw the doctor, he put me on some medication for it. Without going into too much detail, I'll say that even though my back was getting better, health-wise I wasn't feeling well at all. A follow-up appointment revealed some things out of whack with my blood work. Doc took me off of ALL supplements and other pills for a month. The timing of this was no bueno, as it completely sandbagged what I was doing supplement-wise.

Within a week out of the gym and off supplements, I was down 8 fucking pounds. When I finally got back into the gym after the second week (A total of 3.5 weeks out of the gym) I was struggling, sucking wind, and praying to the iron gods. When all was said and done, I was down 13 pounds and my workouts had gone to shit. The workouts started getting a little better as my health was improving, but losing that much muscle had me in a panic.

So I did what anyone would do: I called needto. I needed something to bring my workouts and muscles back from the jaws of death without affecting liver enzymes. He had one word for me: Bridge.

I'm about 9 days in now, and here is my experience so far:

After the first serving, I had to call and ask Nate if the first serving alone was supposed to have an effect. Maybe it was placebo effect, but I can say that after being in the doldrums for weeks, the first serving seemed to have a mood enhancing effect.

Work and family responsibilities kept me out of the gym for two more days, but on the third day, long before I went to the gym, I noticed noticeable fullness through my shoulders, chest, and traps. I chalked it up to good lighting in the living room, but when I got to work people started commenting that I must be hitting the gym hard again because my shoulders were looking big. This is after almost a full MONTH out of the gym!

Getting back into the gym, my workout was above average, but I still felt myself getting pretty fatigued pretty fast. However, my strength was coming back fast.

I checked the scale first thing in the morning before breakfast and after a shit, and I was up 1 pound. In the first three days.

[Disclaimer: Don't get your hopes up, I don't move huge weight. But i am going to tell you what weights I moved today.]

I just had my first chest workout in a month and I felt fantastic. I admit I cheated on the doctor's orders and I took a scoop of N2KTS before hitting the gym. I'm only human dammit! But I have been off ALL other supplements for just over a month (except Protein shakes of course. But that's not supplemental. That's a cornerstone.) All I have had is the 9 days of Bridge and one scoop of N2KTS in the past month. And I had one of my top 5 chest workouts ever.

My strength is almost back completely to my recent personal bests. I don't flat bench, but my recent PR on the incline bench is 315, and today I pyramided up to 275.
I usually use the 120 pound dumbbells for my working sets, today I got up to the 100's. I'm not 100% yet, but a LOT closer than I thought I'd be after a month layoff.

My pump was indescribable too. My chest and shoulders were so full of blood it was ridiculous. But the best thing was that I didn't get fatigued. Period. I had to force myself to end my chest workout, and I was so full of energy that I did traps and a couple back exercises just so I could stay in the gym.

I checked my weight and I'm up 3 pounds in 9 days.

I am very impressed with Bridge so far, and look forward to seeing how it continues on.

More to follow...

hulkish808
06-18-2010, 10:50 AM
sounds like NTBM got another winner ;)

SBT
06-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Any updates??

brandonp005
06-22-2010, 07:40 PM
A while back I had a back injury that put me out of commission for almost two weeks. After I saw the doctor, he put me on some medication for it. Without going into too much detail, I'll say that even though my back was getting better, health-wise I wasn't feeling well at all. A follow-up appointment revealed some things out of whack with my blood work. Doc took me off of ALL supplements and other pills for a month. The timing of this was no bueno, as it completely sandbagged what I was doing supplement-wise.

Within a week out of the gym and off supplements, I was down 8 fucking pounds. When I finally got back into the gym after the second week (A total of 3.5 weeks out of the gym) I was struggling, sucking wind, and praying to the iron gods. When all was said and done, I was down 13 pounds and my workouts had gone to shit. The workouts started getting a little better as my health was improving, but losing that much muscle had me in a panic.

So I did what anyone would do: I called needto. I needed something to bring my workouts and muscles back from the jaws of death without affecting liver enzymes. He had one word for me: Bridge.

I'm about 9 days in now, and here is my experience so far:

After the first serving, I had to call and ask Nate if the first serving alone was supposed to have an effect. Maybe it was placebo effect, but I can say that after being in the doldrums for weeks, the first serving seemed to have a mood enhancing effect.

Work and family responsibilities kept me out of the gym for two more days, but on the third day, long before I went to the gym, I noticed noticeable fullness through my shoulders, chest, and traps. I chalked it up to good lighting in the living room, but when I got to work people started commenting that I must be hitting the gym hard again because my shoulders were looking big. This is after almost a full MONTH out of the gym!

Getting back into the gym, my workout was above average, but I still felt myself getting pretty fatigued pretty fast. However, my strength was coming back fast.

I checked the scale first thing in the morning before breakfast and after a shit, and I was up 1 pound. In the first three days.

[Disclaimer: Don't get your hopes up, I don't move huge weight. But i am going to tell you what weights I moved today.]

I just had my first chest workout in a month and I felt fantastic. I admit I cheated on the doctor's orders and I took a scoop of N2KTS before hitting the gym. I'm only human dammit! But I have been off ALL other supplements for just over a month (except Protein shakes of course. But that's not supplemental. That's a cornerstone.) All I have had is the 9 days of Bridge and one scoop of N2KTS in the past month. And I had one of my top 5 chest workouts ever.

My strength is almost back completely to my recent personal bests. I don't flat bench, but my recent PR on the incline bench is 315, and today I pyramided up to 275.
I usually use the 120 pound dumbbells for my working sets, today I got up to the 100's. I'm not 100% yet, but a LOT closer than I thought I'd be after a month layoff.

My pump was indescribable too. My chest and shoulders were so full of blood it was ridiculous. But the best thing was that I didn't get fatigued. Period. I had to force myself to end my chest workout, and I was so full of energy that I did traps and a couple back exercises just so I could stay in the gym.

I checked my weight and I'm up 3 pounds in 9 days.

I am very impressed with Bridge so far, and look forward to seeing how it continues on.

More to follow...

Awesome...how you doing bro?

Mad_Max21
06-29-2010, 10:18 AM
This is good to hear for I want to try this supp! Nice review!

SBT
06-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Curious about an update on this too?

IslandGirl
06-30-2010, 01:13 AM
Wow, that is amazing, but not surprise. Need2BM has awesome products.

SBT
06-30-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah this one in particular is blowing my mind!!

beezy13
06-30-2010, 05:48 PM
One question, I just recieved my bottle of bridge and I was wondering if the Dose was weight dependent? I know it says to take 1 cap 3x a day, didn't know if that was a recopmmendation or not. I'm at about 275lb right now and excited to see what it does.

needtogetaas
07-01-2010, 06:28 PM
One question, I just recieved my bottle of bridge and I was wondering if the Dose was weight dependent? I know it says to take 1 cap 3x a day, didn't know if that was a recopmmendation or not. I'm at about 275lb right now and excited to see what it does.
3 caps a day should be all you need bro.

beezy13
07-01-2010, 06:51 PM
^^^ Appreciate it!