PDA

View Full Version : Masters competitors are winning overalls-pics

alex a
06-19-2010, 09:20 AM
I have been working with quite a few masters competitors and let me tell you.. age wont always hold you back..

In march, a client of mine, Jon norlund at 44 years old took the overall at the NPC San Diego, and this was a huge show...

Age is no factor with this guy.. I worked with him off season and kept him productive and in shape.. then we continued with the prep that got him an overall.. which was our plan...

the back shot is of John Simone.six weeks out.

Im working with him for the North American And masters nats...

LookinFit75
06-19-2010, 02:42 PM
DAYUUUUMMMM! Much respect to you and your clients for the hard work and awesome results.

THEVMAN
06-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Great to hear - congrats and thanks for sharing

KTTraining
06-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Great job.. He looks real good!

It's becoming more and more prevelant to see athletes competing successfully in their 40's.. Not only in bodybuilding but even more physical sports as well. Look at Bernard Hopkins (46 or so and better than he was at 25).. 50's will soon happen as well.

Baldiewonkanobi
06-22-2010, 07:09 AM
KT I believe you will see the O50s explode this year at the Nationals. The overall quality and depth at he NPC Masters Nationals is un rivaled even in the NPC Open Nationals and the USA. Many more quality athletes.

Baldie

axioma
06-22-2010, 08:19 AM
John Simone has got the freakiest looking bi's in the rear shot I have ever seen! Looks like the will explode any moment! You just raised the bar yet again....back to the cardio!

AnglicanBeachParty
06-22-2010, 08:47 AM
John Simone has got the freakiest looking bi's in the rear shot I have ever seen! Looks like the will explode any moment! You just raised the bar yet again....back to the cardio!

x2!

His delts and upper arms each look as big as his head! :hypno: