PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got red marks ? Maybe stretch marks?

Northman
03-14-2009, 08:58 PM
I got like these pretty big red marks right underneath my shoulder where my delts and shoulders meet up. First it started on the left side and now is 1/2 a inch wide and inch and a half long

The right side started as well now but is much, much smaller.

I gained 50 lbs in 6 month timeframe from weights and I'm guessing they are stretch marks but they don't look like stretch marks I have seen. I've seen preganant women's stretch marks before and these don't look the same.

Anyone else out there expercience this? :eek:

Larry C
03-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Are they a slightly purple colour? I've heard that area is the most common for stretch marks, I'm only starting but I do have one in the same area under my left shoulder between the corner of the front delt and the chest, near the pit. Went to my doctor and she said there is no way of getting rid of them, just to keep it moisturised and after a while it will fade to a whitish colour.

Northman
03-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Are they a slightly purple colour? I've heard that area is the most common for stretch marks, I'm only starting but I do have one in the same area under my left shoulder between the corner of the front delt and the chest, near the pit. Went to my doctor and she said there is no way of getting rid of them, just to keep it moisturised and after a while it will fade to a whitish colour.

They are red.

italianmanMASS
03-22-2009, 01:41 AM
stretch marks