PDA

View Full Version : 6 days out! Please critique

ZestyT
06-20-2010, 07:10 PM
I know im not as lean as i could be...and i am extremely bloated and holding onto a bunch of water

i'll post pics of me dry and tanned up in a couple of days

here is the photbucket link...could i get some help with posting them?

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh167/ZestyT/bodybuilding/

I just turned 20, i've been bodybuilding for a year, and this is my very first show (2010 WBFA Santa Cruz Bodybuilding Championships)

tammyp
06-21-2010, 08:08 AM
def need to be tighter.

long torso, so you have to bring up lower lats and over all back width and thickness. just work on more mass overall in the off season.

ZestyT
06-21-2010, 03:10 PM
def need to be tighter.

long torso, so you have to bring up lower lats and over all back width and thickness. just work on more mass overall in the off season.
Yeah, im holding onto a bunch of water and i was bloated (tmi sorry) for 4 days

i'll post new pics up before stage time

and yeah, my torso is long and back is definitely lacking. I'm going to attack it hard in the offseason. I can't wait :)

tammyp
06-21-2010, 06:03 PM
i have a long torso as well so i know how frustating it can be. dont raise your elbows too high in a front bi shot. itll take out some of that length

ZestyT
06-21-2010, 06:05 PM
i have a long torso as well so i know how frustating it can be. dont raise your elbows too high in a front bi shot. itll take out some of that length

Thanks appreciate it :)

i'll make sure to post results and pics. 5 days out, im excited.

Quadsweep
06-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Pull yer freakin trunks up! I see this so often and with a long torso it makes it look worse! V that is what your trunks should look like. a V shape will make your waist look smaller and torso shorter as well. Its not all water making you look smooth...sorry but I am a strait shooter. Nothing to be done about that at this point though. You are really pale so better be prepared to do a lot of coats of tan.

Jeff

Jude2
06-21-2010, 10:36 PM
Like Jeff said your trunks don't look like they fit you well. You have to try to pull them up if you can. If not get a new pair.

ZestyT
06-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Pull yer freakin trunks up! I see this so often and with a long torso it makes it look worse! V that is what your trunks should look like. a V shape will make your waist look smaller and torso shorter as well. Its not all water making you look smooth...sorry but I am a strait shooter. Nothing to be done about that at this point though. You are really pale so better be prepared to do a lot of coats of tan.

Jeff

I've been tanning outside, but yeah i don't have the natural genetics to have and maintain decent color. I'll pull the trunks up, thanks a bunch. I know im not as lean as i could be, but i've been constipated for 4 days. Took mag cit again last night, and im still not fully cleared up :dunno:

Like Jeff said your trunks don't look like they fit you well. You have to try to pull them up if you can. If not get a new pair.

Yeah, they are a medium..might need to get a small

thanks guys...almost 4 days out!

Quadsweep
08-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Well what happened?