PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks out from 2010 NPC Philly show

lifepulse
06-21-2010, 12:39 AM
Outside pics taken 3 weeks out from 2010 NPC Tracey Greenwood/Philadelphia show. I'm 6' 1/2", and weighing 225lbs in the pics first thing in the morning, depleted. Planning on coming in upper end of heavies. I've always struggled to get the upper body to match the legs, starting to be better balanced. Also, started my diet WAY heavy, almost 300lbs, so skin isn't as tight as it could be, but getting tighter by the week.

Thanks!

tammyp
06-21-2010, 08:03 AM
looking solid...cond just needs to get better,,,but you got 3 wks.

lifepulse
06-21-2010, 10:20 AM
I don't take color well at all, started with Melanotan II about 2 weeks ago and could now pass for a light-skinned black dude. So hopefully, that's all under wraps!

Thanks for the kind words,

-David

tammyp
06-21-2010, 06:04 PM
ive always wanted to try that but im a chicken!

Jude2
06-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Skin looks pretty good for losing that much weight. Get a little harder and you are their. More back width will be your friend in the future. Good luck.

lifepulse
06-21-2010, 11:22 PM
Tammy-- out of curiosity, since you seem very knowledgeable about the supplement side of things, what is there to be "chicken" about with the Melanotan? So far, worst side is some unwanted freckles, but nothing bad.

-David

tammyp
06-22-2010, 05:33 AM
IDK...just afraid i wll be orangey....i tan well so i guess its not a big deal for me.

lifepulse
06-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Well take this for what it's worth: I tan pretty badly, I have a much more reddish color naturally. Last time I competed, I had a basic base tan (pretty light), plus 6 coats of Pro Tan and 2 coats of Jan Tana, and looked very "orange" on stage. With the Melanotan, I am very "brown". Friends are starting to comment that "I look like a light-skinned black guy". It looks very natural. Only odd thing, besides freckles, are that my lips are getting a bit darker, too (like purplish).

I haven't put stage color on yet (not until this weekend), but I'm interested to see what the end result is. I'll post up some pics as soon as I have them.

Thanks again for the feedback!

-David

lifepulse
06-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Because I like walking around in it.

Kidding.

The pictures were taken 3 weeks out, hence the title of the thread (that's how I was looking 3 weeks out). The show is this coming Saturday. I'm posting the pictures 2 weeks after having taken them. Thus, stage color this weekend.

Hope that makes sense, sorry I was confusing.

-David

lifepulse
06-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Pics are up: http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=128&year=207&bodybuilder=10350#5

5th in both men's open and men's novice bodybuilding, heavyweight. Show was a lot bigger than I think any of us expected-- last year there were around 50 total competitors, this year 102! I always pick the wrong year! D'oh! But all things considered, I was happy with my placings and performance, and I'm looking forward to only improving at the Maryland State and Delaware at the end of August!

-David