PDA

View Full Version : Usas....whos in?

tammyp
06-21-2010, 05:54 AM
6 weeks to go..who is competing?

look for claire o connell to kill the MW class...she will be her best here....i smell her for a pro card.:yep:

genex
06-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Can't wait for USAs as usual. I know Gail Auerbach told me she was doing the show when we chatted yesterday here at Jr Nats...

Femphysiquefan
06-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Natalie Rae Ariel will be there as well. If you don't know who she is yet just wait, because based on what I saw this weekend at Jr. Nats. after that show EVERYONE will in a BIG way. :yep:

tammyp
06-21-2010, 03:52 PM
what class jer?

Femphysiquefan
06-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Not sure what class for this show. I know in her 1st 2 shows as a bodybuilder (crossed over from figure) she competed in MW and won both her class and the overall at both shows. One of those shows was the 2009 Midwest Ironman.....the same show that Gail dominated in 2007 before SHE swept the 2009 Jr. USAs as a MW. So, after seeing Gail gaining an impressive 2nd place in a VERY tough MW class at Jr. Nats. this year if she, Natalie AND Claire go head-to-head in MW it'll be a GREAT contest.:yep:

sassy69
06-21-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm sorry to say I won't be there but I think you're going to see a return face of Sateash Berge who just got 2nd in the Heavies at Jr Nats!

Femphysiquefan
06-21-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry to say I won't be there but I think you're going to see a return face of Sateash Berge who just got 2nd in the Heavies at Jr Nats!

Great to hear it!! I think the only reason she didn't take 1st was because her legs were too smooth. She has awesome quad development!! If she gets those legs seriously ripped between now and showtime she's be a force to be reckoned with.

sassy69
06-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Great to hear it!! I think the only reason she didn't take 1st was because her legs were too smooth. She has awesome quad development!! If she gets those legs seriously ripped between now and showtime she's be a force to be reckoned with.

Absolutely - expect a much tighter package. Generally, because her legs are nice and thick, in the future, she'll need to bring up her delts a little to balance - but definitely someone to watch for!

Not to mention a sweet & great stage presence & presentation!

Ibarramedia
06-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Natalie Rae Ariel will be there as well. If you don't know who she is yet just wait, because based on what I saw this weekend at Jr. Nats. after that show EVERYONE will in a BIG way. :yep:

The A-Train, Gail, Sateash. This should be good.

Femphysiquefan
06-25-2010, 11:21 AM
OK, so we know about a few.....anyone else?? Who's in??

Susan-Marie Smith
06-27-2010, 09:32 PM
The lovely Sarah Hayes (2009 Nationals, 4th place) is looking to do some damage in the heavyweight class!