PDA

View Full Version : Gaspari Halodrol

Wrex
06-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Anyone use this stuff? Does it work? BS? Gaspari is usually pretty reliable..

HammerStrength12
06-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Nah man, it's garbage. Basically what happened was Gaspari used to make this product called halodrol-50 (pulled off the market due to FDA pressure) which was the first "hdrol" prohormone on the market (there are plenty of clones out there today, hdrol, halovar, etc...). That stuff was very effective. But once they pulled it, they replaced it with a new product called halodrol liquigels, which contained AA and 6-oxo. Shitty product. After 6-oxo was banned, they made a new version of it which sucked even more. Bottom line: its a waste of your $$ lol

shorty9
06-21-2010, 07:16 PM
yeah bro, if you want to give the origianl halodrol-50 a try, I would go with Competitive Edge Labs H-drol. Tf supplements has a 60ct bottle @ 25mg/tab instock last time I looked for 29.95+shipping. One of the best PH still around, only thing Ive used that I liked better was original gaspari methyldienolone,but thats long gone.

Growin24/7
06-21-2010, 07:18 PM
it's shit, new a few gym guys who took it with zero results, what the guys said above me is the best way to go...

shorty9
06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
ps would def agree with hammer, the newer versions of halodrol-50-the liquigels,and mt are both worlds away from the original.

HammerStrength12
06-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Gaspari's a great company, but anytime some component of a product is banned or is expected to be banned by the FDA, the newer product will NEVER be as potent. That's why I'm not expecting much out of the new Jungle Warfare

Wrex
06-22-2010, 02:35 AM
yeah bro, if you want to give the origianl halodrol-50 a try, I would go with Competitive Edge Labs H-drol. Tf supplements has a 60ct bottle @ 25mg/tab instock last time I looked for 29.95+shipping. One of the best PH still around, only thing Ive used that I liked better was original gaspari methyldienolone,but thats long gone.

Alright guys, thanks. Might give that ^ a try

hulk7510
06-22-2010, 11:48 AM
i'm taking a small break from aas.i got two boxes of the halodrol mts,superpump,and sizeon,plus i drink their myofusion protein.i must say,been taking them for 2 weeks nad i HAVE noticed some improvements.i take 3 tabs with the superpump 1 hour before i go train.i sip on the sizeon during the workout.my bench has gone up 20 lbs,leg extensions up 20 lbs.i have to make myself stop or i want to keep going!up to you to try,i'm not dissapointed!

Wrex
06-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Just placed a order for 2 bottles of the Competitive Edge Labs H-drol... Why hasn't this version been banned yet? And some of the user reviews are saying use PCT after it..

HammerStrength12
06-25-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah, it's a mild prohormone so you'll need to do pct.

This stuff was discontinued by Gaspari, I'm guessing out of anticipation of the prohomrone ban. But it's still legal. Most of the larger, more reputable supplement companies pulled out of the prohormone market years ago

shorty9
06-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Gaspari quit manufacturing it bc of pressure from the FDA. The compound itself was never actually banned. I remember a while back someone from Gaspari posting on a different forum, or it may have been in muscular development, the actual FDA letter that was sent to them and other large sup companies that were selling PH, it basically threatened potential legal action (or DEA raids like a few unfortunate companies experienced) if they didnt stop producing it for sale. Def BS that the FDA can lean on a company like that for producing and selling a compound that is legal. We all know that the compound is a steroid, but shouldnt be able to do something like that unless congress passes down law scheduling it as a controlled substance. and who the fuck are they to decide what I should and should not put in my body. I feel a long rant coming on so am going to stop there..... -shorty

Growin24/7
06-26-2010, 07:24 PM
very nice post ^

HammerStrength12
06-26-2010, 09:06 PM
That post basically sums it up. I don't think it is a steroid though? I always thought it was a precurser to turbibol....

Wrex, not sure if you're drug tested for your wrestling org /federation. I'd def check out first. Some natural bodybuilding federations don't have hdrol on their banned substance list. Basically the federations that have banned hdrol have also banned the ingredients in the current Gaspari Halodrol and vice versa, so from a drug testing standpoint, they're basically the same

Wrex
06-27-2010, 04:28 PM
ooo alright, thanks for the info... I'm not drug tested, so I'll be alright with that

DCHMUSCLE88
07-14-2010, 06:04 AM
Halovar by Purus labs is another version of the old halodrol..