PDA

View Full Version : Cytogainer

Canuck_Muscle
03-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Has anyone used this weight gainer? I am currently using it and it tastes horrible. There is this after taste u get with it that is not plesant at all. I have only used it a few times now but I will be happy when it is done with. I have the cookies and cream flavour. If anyone out there wants a good weight gainer get something like True Mass from BSN or Torrent from Universal which is a post shake really but has a lot of good shit in it.

BigJD69
03-15-2009, 03:58 AM
Try a different flavor or add peanut butter or ice cream for the extra calories and added taste.

Canuck_Muscle
03-15-2009, 07:07 AM
Try a different flavor or add peanut butter or ice cream for the extra calories and added taste.

Have u tried this product before? If not what do u use for a good post workout shake?

the mighty stu
03-15-2009, 04:33 PM
My buddy uses 1 scoop of the gainer, and 1 scoop of the Whey. I always liked the taste of the whey (like the choc mint and cookies n creme flavor). Maybe you could do something similar,.. dilute it somewhat.

S

Canuck_Muscle
03-15-2009, 09:53 PM
My buddy uses 1 scoop of the gainer, and 1 scoop of the Whey. I always liked the taste of the whey (like the choc mint and cookies n creme flavor). Maybe you could do something similar,.. dilute it somewhat.

S

Yeah that is a possibility. I can drink the drink though it is not a problem it just tastes like crap. No gagging or anything just a dirty aftertaste. I have some good chocolate protein so maybe I will try that and see if there is a little better difference. I think that the aftertaste will still be there though no matter what. Next for me is gonna be going back to Torrent or True Mass. Both taste great and have excellent ingredient profiles.