PDA

View Full Version : Adderllin/Forged Burner log

melohh
06-22-2010, 09:35 PM
So i have taken Adderllin a bunch of times and it works really well for me. Always have energy and always get good work outs.

I decided i wanted to try to stack adderllin with forged burner because i have heard good things about taking both of them together. today i took the burner for the first time. i am going to alternate between the burner and adderllin.

i took 1 cap of the burner around 430. ran a couple of errands first before going to the gym. a half hour later i felt the effects. it was definitely a different affect than adderllin. i actually felt really weird like i was on some kind of drug and definitely had no appetite.

when i got to the gym, i had TONS of energy and banged out an hour of cardio and really worked up a sweat.

tomorrow will be an adderllin day, plus i have a long day ahead of me.

my first impression of the burner:
Pros: great appetite suppressant
a lot of energy
powerful thermogenic
Cons: felt a little weird when i first took it, a dizzy kind of feeling maybe, hard to explain
gave me an uneasy feeling in my stomach later in the day

today was only the first day and first time i took it so it may affect me differently in the days to come. i am definitely going to continue using this along with adderllin.

For breakfast: Myoplex packet
Lunch: Some pieces of chicken, fish, peppered steak (we went to a buffet)
Dinner: Sausage & peppers.. couple of scoops of peanut butter

Right now i weigh 129 lbs.

Will report back tomorrow!

melohh
06-22-2010, 09:36 PM
So i have taken Adderllin a bunch of times and it works really well for me. Always have energy and always get good work outs.

I decided i wanted to try to stack adderllin with forged burner because i have heard good things about taking both of them together. today i took the burner for the first time. i am going to alternate between the burner and adderllin.

i took 1 cap of the burner around 430. ran a couple of errands first before going to the gym. a half hour later i felt the effects. it was definitely a different affect than adderllin. i actually felt really weird like i was on some kind of drug and definitely had no appetite.

when i got to the gym, i had TONS of energy and banged out an hour of cardio and really worked up a sweat.

tomorrow will be an adderllin day, plus i have a long day ahead of me.

my first impression of the burner:
Pros: great appetite suppressant
a lot of energy
powerful thermogenic
Cons: felt a little weird when i first took it, a dizzy kind of feeling maybe, hard to explain
gave me an uneasy feeling in my stomach later in the day

today was only the first day and first time i took it so it may affect me differently in the days to come. i am definitely going to continue using this along with adderllin.

For breakfast: Myoplex packet
Lunch: Some pieces of chicken, fish, peppered steak (we went to a buffet)
Dinner: Sausage & peppers.. couple of scoops of peanut butter

Right now i weigh 129 lbs.

Will report back tomorrow!

wildcat22
06-23-2010, 08:47 PM
I use both and love them. One thing I did notice I sweat alot on the days I use adderllin!! But my workoluts are great!!

melohh
06-23-2010, 11:25 PM
okay so before i tell you all about day 2, i just want to go a little more into detail about myself and my diet within the past couple of months. i am 5'3 and 20 years old.

SUPPLEMENTS
ultimate woman vitamins (every day)
fish oil (every day)
evening primrose oil (every day, especially during TOTM)
dandelion root & uva ursi (when i'm bloated during TOTM)
guggulsterones to increase thyroid output (4 twice a day=50mg)

for the past couple of months i've been trying to run keto but when my cheat day comes, they turn into cheat DAYS or cheat WEEK, so instead of keto it's really just been a low carb diet, which is still good. now i am really doing my best and so far i've been doing really well.

btw, lartinos is my guru so everything i know i learned from him lol.

DAY 2
breakfast 9:30-1 adderllin and a myoplex lite packet (the myoplex packet i had yesterday was also lite) by 10 i was feeling very much awake and focused and 10:30 i started to get REALLY warm.

lunch 12:15- chicken, beef stew, tuna salad, hard boiled egg (a little bit of everything but small portion)

3:15- started to slow down, took 2nd adderllin

snack 6:15- myoplex lite pre-made drink

pre-workout 7:30- couple of spoons of peanut butter (nature's promise)

dinner 11:00- 2 turkey burgers, 1 piece of low fat american cheese on each with a little bit of sugar free ketchup (1g), couple of pieces of asparagus

WORKOUT
2 miles on the track (jogging, sprinting and some other agilities)
then went to the gym and worked arms, another half hour of cardio on elliptical

adderllin definitely kept me running throughout the day. the thermo effects when working out are insane. i didn't take the second one too late either so i don't think i will have trouble sleeping. i'm getting a bit tired now.

hopefully i covered everything today!
ALSO, regarding the burner-- i did not have any trouble sleeping last night.

back to the burner tomorrow.

melohh
06-23-2010, 11:25 PM
okay so before i tell you all about day 2, i just want to go a little more into detail about myself and my diet within the past couple of months. i am 5'3 and 20 years old.

SUPPLEMENTS
ultimate woman vitamins (every day)
fish oil (every day)
evening primrose oil (every day, especially during TOTM)
dandelion root & uva ursi (when i'm bloated during TOTM)
guggulsterones to increase thyroid output (4 twice a day=50mg)

for the past couple of months i've been trying to run keto but when my cheat day comes, they turn into cheat DAYS or cheat WEEK, so instead of keto it's really just been a low carb diet, which is still good. now i am really doing my best and so far i've been doing really well.

btw, lartinos is my guru so everything i know i learned from him lol.

DAY 2
breakfast 9:30-1 adderllin and a myoplex lite packet (the myoplex packet i had yesterday was also lite) by 10 i was feeling very much awake and focused and 10:30 i started to get REALLY warm.

lunch 12:15- chicken, beef stew, tuna salad, hard boiled egg (a little bit of everything but small portion)

3:15- started to slow down, took 2nd adderllin

snack 6:15- myoplex lite pre-made drink

pre-workout 7:30- couple of spoons of peanut butter (nature's promise)

dinner 11:00- 2 turkey burgers, 1 piece of low fat american cheese on each with a little bit of sugar free ketchup (1g), couple of pieces of asparagus

WORKOUT
2 miles on the track (jogging, sprinting and some other agilities)
then went to the gym and worked arms, another half hour of cardio on elliptical

adderllin definitely kept me running throughout the day. the thermo effects when working out are insane. i didn't take the second one too late either so i don't think i will have trouble sleeping. i'm getting a bit tired now.

hopefully i covered everything today!
ALSO, regarding the burner-- i did not have any trouble sleeping last night.

back to the burner tomorrow.

Kristofer68ss
06-23-2010, 11:45 PM
guggulsterones?

They work good?

I have seen them in a few fatburners and didnt know they effected the thyroid.

melohh
06-24-2010, 12:08 AM
i am taking them because i am coming off of t3.

Guggul Human research studies
Guggul (Commiphora mukul) potentially ameliorates hypothyroidism in female mice.
Phytother Res. 2005 Jan;19(1):78-80.
The efficacy of guggul, the gum resin of Commiphora mukul in regulating hypothyroidism was evaluated in female mice. In addition to estimating serum levels of thyroxine and triiodothyronine, hepatic 5' monodeiodinase, hepatic glucose-6-phospatase and lipid-peroxidation (LPO), the activities of the anti-oxidative enzymes, superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase (CAT), were investigated. While 6-n-propyl-2-thiouracil (PTU, 10.00 mg/kg/d for 30 days) induced hypothyroidism in mice, as evidenced by a decrease in thyroid hormone concentration and in hepatic 5'D-I activity, simultaneous administration of guggul (200 mg/kg/d for 30 days) reversed this effect, indicating its potential to stimulate thyroid function. Although in PTU treated animals a marginal increase in hepatic LPO was observed, when simultaneously treated with guggul, it was decreased. A parallel increase in the activity of endogenous antioxidants, SOD and CAT, in the latter group indicated the safe and antiperoxidative nature of guggul. These findings suggest the possible use of guggul in the amelioration of hypothyroidism.

melohh
06-25-2010, 10:40 AM
sorry i did not report back yesterday, it was a long night.

DAY 3
breakfast- myoplex lite packet
lunch- turkey sausage & then some peanut butter (nature's promise)
workout chest & 40 min cardio on elliptical
took burner (1 cap) 45 minutes before my workout. did not feel as crazy as the other day, but definitely felt a little dizzy and the thermo effect was again insane.
dinner- spinach, asparagus & 2 turkey burgers 1 slice of low fat american cheese on each, sugar free ketchup

melohh
06-25-2010, 10:40 AM
sorry i did not report back yesterday, it was a long night.

DAY 3
lunch- turkey sausage & then some peanut butter (nature's promise)
workout chest & 40 min cardio on elliptical
took burner (1 cap) 45 minutes before my workout. did not feel as crazy as the other day, but definitely felt a little dizzy and the thermo effect was again insane.
dinner- spinach, asparagus & 2 turkey burgers 1 slice of low fat american cheese on each, sugar free ketchup

melohh
06-25-2010, 10:49 PM
DAY 4

so today i took a day off from stimulants completely.

lunch- chicken with avocado
pre-workout- peanut butter
dinner- tuna

did a very quick workout today-back & 20 min cardio.
my body definitely needs a day to rest, plus i was on a boat and in the sun all day.

this weekend i will also be taking a rest from stims & will only be working out tomorrow.

monday will be an adderllin day and i will get back into the routine.

melohh
06-25-2010, 10:49 PM
DAY 4

so today i took a day off from stimulants completely.

lunch- chicken with avocado
pre-workout- peanut butter
dinner- tuna

did a very quick workout today-back & 20 min cardio.
my body definitely needs a day to rest, plus i was on a boat and in the sun all day.

this weekend i will also be taking a rest from stims & will only be working out tomorrow.

monday will be an adderllin day and i will get back into the routine.

lartinos
06-26-2010, 02:25 AM
Let us know how taking a break on the stims made you feel.

"Rodz"
06-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Whats up, seems like you eat so little, but i keep forgeting youre 129 lbs lol, how do you feel taking the day off stims

blondie_bombshell
06-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Whats up, seems like you eat so little, but i keep forgeting youre 129 lbs lol, how do you feel taking the day off stims

Even at 129 it is not enough food. Unless thats a jar of PB.. :confused:

melohh
06-28-2010, 09:18 PM

Yeah I know I eat like a bird I never have a big appetite. I am trying to eat more during the day even if it's just a little.

I haven't taken stims since friday. I know tomorrow when I take Adderllin I will be bouncing off the walls! I will definitely get a good work out tomorrow.

melohh
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Even at 129 it is not enough food. Unless thats a jar of PB.. :confused:

127 now lol. I do eat alot of PB though. But I know, I have to eat more.

So this weekend I took a break from stimulants and the gym. I did not work out today either because I am way too tired from partying this weekend. :p

Saturday my diet was in check and Sunday was a cheat day. Sunday I ate a bison burger, chicken wings, sweet potato fries and zuchini sticks. Talk about pigging out.

DAY 5

today I ate well, I am back on track.

Myoplex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil to keep me full

Peanut butter (nature's promise no salt added) trying to stay away from salt because TOTM is approaching.

No salt cashews

4 pieces of chicken with asparagus & bleu cheese.

No Adderllin or Burner today because I did not go to the gym.

I am still taking the same supps but added 40mg guggulsterones twice a day since I am waning off of T3. I am almost completely done with it.

Here is a picture from the other night.. will be posting more soon.

melohh
06-28-2010, 09:24 PM
So this weekend I took a break from stimulants and the gym. I did not work out today either because I am way too tired from partying this weekend.

Saturday my diet was in check and Sunday was a cheat day. Sunday I ate a bison burger, chicken wings, sweet potato fries and zuchini sticks. Talk about pigging out.

DAY 5

today I ate well, I am back on track.

Myoplex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil to keep me full

Peanut butter (nature's promise no salt added) trying to stay away from salt because TOTM is approaching.

No salt cashews

4 pieces of chicken with asparagus & bleu cheese.

No Adderllin or Burner today because I did not go to the gym.
I think I needed a break from the stims anyway, my body needed a rest from them.

I am still taking the same supps but added 40mg guggulsterones twice a day since I am waning off of T3. I am almost completely done with it.

Here is a picture from the other night.. will be posting more soon.

lartinos
06-28-2010, 09:29 PM
That picture was actually taken early in the morning in Manhattan, lol. long Night!

needtogetaas
06-29-2010, 04:30 AM
I use both and love them. One thing I did notice I sweat alot on the days I use adderllin!! But my workoluts are great!!
do you get the cold sweat like I do from it. My god is it something different and weird for me. I feel like I am freezing to death yet I am sweating my ass off at the same time. Its a trip but this stuff works to raise temp because when I take my temp its up a few degrees

needtogetaas
06-29-2010, 04:32 AM
you must be really tall because you look more like less then 100lb? real slender girl for sure.

melohh
06-29-2010, 10:23 AM
do you get the cold sweat like I do from it. My god is it something different and weird for me. I feel like I am freezing to death yet I am sweating my ass off at the same time. Its a trip but this stuff works to raise temp because when I take my temp its up a few degrees

I always get cold sweats from Adderllin!

Lol no way! I'm not even close to 100 lbs! I am 5'3. My dad saw me the other day and said I look 105. Lart's sister thought I was 115 she didn't believe me I was 127.

melohh
06-29-2010, 10:27 AM
That picture was actually taken early in the morning in Manhattan, lol. long Night!

4:43 to be exact :p

melohh
06-30-2010, 12:28 AM
DAY 6

Today was a great day. Took 2 adderllin after taking 3 days off from stims. When I took the first one I felt how I felt any other day taking it. It did not affect me differently. After the 2nd one, I immediately started getting really warm, then half hour later I got the chills. Definitely had energy all day, and kept me focused during my workout.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 scrambled eggs with no sugar ketchup. After that around 12 I took 1 cap Adderllin.

Ran some errands and had energy while doing them.

Lunch- Grouper filet with tartar sauce and 2 pieces of low fat american cheese on top.

6 pm took 2nd Adderllin.

Pre-Workout- Couple of scoops of peanut butter

Workout
Tennis for 35 minutes then at the gym was an arm day + 20 minutes of cardio. Started profusely sweating during the first serve.

Dinner- 2 pieces of chicken with asparagus, onions & red peppers. Also a homemade russian dressing made with sugar free ketchup & olive-oil based mayo.

BTW, I take fiber after every one of my meals. I forgot to add that in there for the other days. Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks

I decided that either 1 or 2 days a week I am going to take one 40mcg clen tablet. I will not be taking it with the burner or Adderllin, I will switch on and off as I'm doing now with the both of them. From taking T-3 recently, my muscles have become flat, so clen should help me become more toned. 1 a week should be good because my receptors will have time to clean themselves out.

Burner tomorrow.

melohh
06-30-2010, 12:29 AM
DAY 6

Today was a great day. Took 2 adderllin after taking 3 days off from stims. When I took the first one I felt how I felt any other day taking it. It did not affect me differently. After the 2nd one, I immediately started getting really warm, then half hour later I got the chills. Definitely had energy all day, and kept me focused during my workout.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 scrambled eggs with no sugar ketchup. After that around 12 I took 1 cap Adderllin.

Ran some errands and had energy while doing them.

Lunch- Grouper filet with tartar sauce and 2 pieces of low fat american cheese on top.

6 pm took 2nd Adderllin.

Pre-Workout- Couple of scoops of peanut butter

Workout
Tennis for 35 minutes then at the gym was an arm day + 20 minutes of cardio. Started profusely sweating during the first serve.

Dinner- 2 pieces of chicken with asparagus, onions & red peppers. Also a homemade russian dressing made with sugar free ketchup & olive-oil based mayo.

BTW, I take fiber after every one of my meals. I forgot to add that in there for the other days. Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks

I decided that either 1 or 2 days a week I am going to take one 40mcg clen tablet. I will not be taking it with the burner or Adderllin, I will switch on and off as I'm doing now with the both of them. From taking T-3 recently, my muscles have become flat, so clen should help me become more toned. 1 a week should be good because my receptors will have time to clean themselves out.

Burner tomorrow.

SBT
06-30-2010, 04:25 PM
meals look pretty good to me!

SBT
06-30-2010, 04:26 PM

I know I go cold, hot, cold, and then hot again!! :yep:

melohh
07-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Yesterday I forgot to post so here is day 7.

DAY 7

Breakfast- myoplex lite packet
Lunch- leftover dinner (chicken with asparagus) & no salt added PB
Dinner- meatloaf & spinach

@ 830pm took 2 burners
Workout
Chest & 30 min of cardio
2 burners did not give a different effect than 1, so I think I'm just going to stick with one from now on. It did make me focused and time went by quickly on the elliptical.

melohh
07-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Yesterday I forgot to post so here is day 7.

DAY 7

Breakfast- myoplex lite packet
Lunch- leftover dinner (chicken with asparagus) & no salt added PB
Dinner- meatloaf & spinach

@ 830pm took 2 burners
Workout
Chest & 30 min of cardio
2 burners did not give a different effect than 1, so I think I'm just going to stick with one from now on. It did make me focused and time went by quickly on the elliptical.

SBT
07-01-2010, 11:00 AM
I always get cold sweats from Adderllin!

Lol no way! I'm not even close to 100 lbs! I am 5'3. My dad saw me the other day and said I look 105. Lart's sister thought I was 115 she didn't believe me I was 127.

sounds like me!! people always think i am about 125-130ish and i'm about 15 lbs heavier then that!! :p

melohh
07-01-2010, 10:50 PM
sounds like me!! people always think i am about 125-130ish and i'm about 15 lbs heavier then that!! :p

as long as you look good that's all that matters!

DAY 8

Bloated! TOTM SUCKS!
I'm sticking to my routine though.

Today I woke up late and Lartinos & I only ate around 1:30pm.
Sausage & peppers for lunch & dinner, no salt cashews and of course no salt PB

Workout
Back & 30 min of cardio.
Even though I woke up late I was still tired during the day so I didn't work out as much as I wanted. Did not want to take an Adderllin because I will be taking it tomorrow and today was a clen day anyway. Didn't want to over-do it.

Clen made me sweat like crazy. I haven't taken it in a while I kind of missed it lol. One tab was good enough I was very shaky. I think this will be a good idea to add it in every week.

Considering being bloated I don't really look it, I guess because my diet is different and I'm really sticking with it. I've been taking dandelion root & uva ursi to help with the bloat.

"Rodz"
07-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Keep killin it, youre on your way!!!

melohh
07-03-2010, 11:58 AM
DAY 9

Still at 127 lbs.

Took 2 Adderllins today. One around 12 and one around 6. I do not feel very hungry on them either. It is not as strong as forged burner when it comes to suppressing appetite but it DEFINITELY does not make you hungry.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & reduced sugar ketchup on the side
Lunch- 1 turkey sausage with onions & no salt PB
Snack- handful of no salt cashews
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with 1 piece of low fat american cheese on each & no salt PB for dessert.

Workout
2 miles at the track including jogging, squats & lunges.
@ the gym I did legs & did 1 or 2 more sets than usual on everything and 25 min low intensity cardio.

Pic from the other day.

melohh
07-03-2010, 11:59 AM
DAY 9

Still at 127lbs.

Took 2 Adderllins today. One around 12 and one around 6. I do not feel very hungry on them either. It is not as strong as forged burner when it comes to suppressing appetite but it DEFINITELY does not make you hungry.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & reduced sugar ketchup on the side
Lunch- 1 turkey sausage with onions & no salt PB
Snack- handful of no salt cashews
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with 1 piece of low fat american cheese on each & no salt PB for dessert.

Workout
2 miles at the track including jogging, squats & lunges.
@ the gym I did legs & did 1 or 2 more sets than usual on everything and 25 min low intensity cardio.

Pic from the other day.

melohh
07-06-2010, 03:42 PM
So haven't been posting for a couple days, the weekend was really crazy. No stims since friday, except yesterday I took an Adderllin but not for working out purposes. Had a bagel in the morning to get some carbs in me because I was in the sun ALL day + dancing and sweating, didn't really feel like passing out yesterday lol. Then at night ate tostitos and this morning half a stack of pancakes & ice cream. Need actual food in my body considering the long day I had. But tomorrow I will be back on track with my diet and workout routine.

melohh
07-06-2010, 03:44 PM
So haven't been posting for a couple days, the weekend was really crazy. No stims since friday, except yesterday I took an Adderllin but not for working out purposes. Had a bagel in the morning to get some carbs in me because I was in the sun ALL day + dancing and sweating, didn't really feel like passing out yesterday lol. Then at night ate tostitos and this morning half a stack of pancakes & ice cream. Need actual food in my body considering the long day I had. But tomorrow I will be back on track with my diet and workout routine.

lartinos
07-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Looking great!

gator_mclusky
07-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Ive been using the Adderlins the last few wks and have to say it's making Cardio something I dont dread. I can see that Im dropping some BF and love the stuff. Just got my second go around with it in today!

gator

SBT
07-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Glad to hear you got to enjoy a day of treats and will be right back on track! ;)

melohh
07-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Ive been using the Adderlins the last few wks and have to say it's making Cardio something I dont dread. I can see that Im dropping some BF and love the stuff. Just got my second go around with it in today!

gator

yep make cardio go by quickly.

melohh
07-08-2010, 12:07 AM
Glad to hear you got to enjoy a day of treats and will be right back on track! ;)

I ate a lot of crap and now since i've been dieting my body reacts so differently to it and I literally get sick to my stomach!

melohh
07-08-2010, 12:07 AM
DAY 10

After a long weekend of no stims, a lot of alcohol & shitty food, I am back to my routine.

Today I woke up around 11 and ate around 12:15 which was 2 turkey sausages with bleu cheese
3:00 had some no salt PB
6:30 for dinner a grouper filet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & tartar sauce

Burner @ 8 o clock before workout.
WORKOUT
Tennis for an hour, burner really made me sweat.
Another half hour of cardio at the gym.
Wanted to do a lot of cardio today to get back into the rhythm.

11:30- 2 turkey burgers with 1 piece low fat american cheese, no salt ketchup & blue cheese.

melohh
07-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Looking great!

thanks babe. with your help of course :)

melohh
07-08-2010, 12:09 AM
DAY 10

After a long weekend of no stims, a lot of alcohol & shitty food, I am back to my routine.

Today I woke up around 11 and ate around 12:15 which was 2 turkey sausages with bleu cheese
3:00 had some no salt PB
6:30 for dinner a grouper filet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & tartar sauce

Burner @ 8 o clock before workout.
WORKOUT
Tennis for an hour, burner really made me sweat.
Another half hour of cardio at the gym.
Wanted to do a lot of cardio today to get back into the rhythm.

11:30- 2 turkey burgers with 1 piece low fat american cheese, no salt ketchup & blue cheese.

melohh
07-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Yesterday (Day 11) same diet as usual. played tennis for an hour and after that i was literally exhausted. i tried working out at the gym but only did for about 10 min because my arms were sore and just wasn't in the mood to work out. yesterday i took 1 1/2 clen and it rocked me. i love feeling the sweat.

DAY 12
what a LONG day it's been. woke up at 6am so today was perfect for adderllin.

breakfast- 2 hard boiled eggs & 2 sausages and half an iced coffee
then took 1 adderllin (around 9am). i really didn't need the coffee since i was taking adderllin but it just happened to slip my mind. afterwards i thought i was going to be bouncing off the walls but really i had so much energy and got my work done along with other things.

lunch- tuna salad, a piece of chicken, and a meatball with onions & peppers.

dinner- grilled chicken with broccoli and onions & peppers

around 5:30 is when i started to feel tired and i wanted to take another adderllin but i decided i would take a nap instead so i could have a little more energy before the gym. took an hour nap and felt great but as soon as i woke up i took half an adderllin (that was at 830pm)

at the gym i did an intense leg workout and 40 min cardio. felt great. taking adderllin helps me finish my workouts and makes them more enjoyable. i'm not thinking "jeez when is this going to be over", i'm thinking "alright, let's go you can do this!"

right now i'm getting pretty tired so i don't think it will affect my sleeping tonight.

still at that 127 lbs:mad: atleast its staying the same rather than going up! i do however see a difference in my stomach and my legs so i gotta be doing something right.

i definitely have to turn my workouts up a notch. i need to do more cardio. i do a lot already but i do the same thing almost everyday so i think switching it up will give me better results.

melohh
07-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Yesterday (Day 11) same diet as usual. played tennis for an hour and after that i was literally exhausted. i tried working out at the gym but only did for about 10 min because my arms were sore and just wasn't in the mood to work out. yesterday i took 1 1/2 clen and it rocked me. i love feeling the sweat.

DAY 12
what a LONG day it's been. woke up at 6am so today was perfect for adderllin.

breakfast- 2 hard boiled eggs & 2 sausages and half an iced coffee
then took 1 adderllin (around 9am). i really didn't need the coffee since i was taking adderllin but it just happened to slip my mind. afterwards i thought i was going to be bouncing off the walls but really i had so much energy and got my work done along with other things.

lunch- tuna salad, a piece of chicken, and a meatball with onions & peppers.

dinner- grilled chicken with broccoli and onions & peppers

around 5:30 is when i started to feel tired and i wanted to take another adderllin but i decided i would take a nap instead so i could have a little more energy before the gym. took an hour nap and felt great but as soon as i woke up i took half an adderllin (that was at 830pm)

at the gym i did an intense leg workout and 40 min cardio. felt great. taking adderllin helps me finish my workouts and makes them more enjoyable. i'm not thinking "jeez when is this going to be over", i'm thinking "alright, let's go you can do this!"

right now i'm getting pretty tired so i don't think it will affect my sleeping tonight.

still at that 127 lbs:mad: atleast its staying the same rather than going up! i do however see a difference in my stomach and my legs so i gotta be doing something right.

i definitely have to turn my workouts up a notch. i need to do more cardio. i do a lot already but i do the same thing almost everyday so i think switching it up will give me better results.

melohh
07-13-2010, 11:16 AM
I'm really confused with my days but i haven't been messing up.
threw some alcohol into my weekend but nothing too bad, and sunday had my cheat meal.
yesterday I needed a day off so today it's back to the gym.
I met a girl over the weekend who is into fitness also and she suggested I try interval training, so I think I'm going to try that.
Let you know how it goes later!

melohh
07-13-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm really confused with my days but i haven't been messing up.
threw some alcohol into my weekend but nothing too bad, and sunday had my cheat meal.
yesterday I needed a day off so today it's back to the gym.
I met a girl over the weekend who is into fitness also and she suggested I try interval training, so I think I'm going to try that.
Let you know how it goes later!

melohh
07-14-2010, 11:20 PM
July 13

Supps:Multivitamins
fish oil
evening primrose
kelp
gugulsterones
taurine

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese
lunch- sausage & peppers
pre-workout- leftover sausge & peppers from lunch
dinner- grouper with tartar sauce & 2 pieces of low fat american cheese

went to the gym around 8 o clock. took 1 and a half clen a half hour before.
i feel stronger now during my workouts from the clen. when i was taking the t-3 i wasn't as strong because i lost a little muscle. i am still taking a t-3 but a very tiny maintenence dose.
did back yesterday and 30 min of cardio.

July 14

Supps: multivitamins
fish oil
evening primose
taurine
kelp
guggulsterones

Today i ate sausage & peppers, no salt added PB (i try to stick with the no salt added because i get bloated easily, plus i think it tastes better anyway) and 2 pieces of chicken with 2 pieces of low fat cheese, onions, peppers & bleu cheese.

Took 1 adderllin at 5 o clock and went to the gym at 9. Between those times i was hanging out at home doing work on the computer and cleaning the apartment and was SWEATING. literally dripping sweat when i was cleaning! had a great workout at the gym. Arm day & 30 minutes of cardio. i notice every time i work out on adderllin the time flys by!

melohh
07-14-2010, 11:21 PM
July 13

Supps:Multivitamins
fish oil
evening primrose
kelp
gugulsterones
taurine

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese
lunch- sausage & peppers
pre-workout- leftover sausge & peppers from lunch
dinner- grouper with tartar sauce & 2 pieces of low fat american cheese

went to the gym around 8 o clock. took 1 and a half clen a half hour before.
i feel stronger now during my workouts from the clen. when i was taking the t-3 i wasn't as strong because i lost a little muscle. i am still taking a t-3 but a very tiny maintenence dose.
did back yesterday and 30 min of cardio.

July 14

Supps: multivitamins
fish oil
evening primose
taurine
kelp
guggulsterones

Today i ate sausage & peppers, no salt added PB (i try to stick with the no salt added because i get bloated easily, plus i think it tastes better anyway) and 2 pieces of chicken with 2 pieces of low fat cheese, onions, peppers & bleu cheese.

Took 1 adderllin at 5 o clock and went to the gym at 9. Between those times i was hanging out at home doing work on the computer and cleaning the apartment and was SWEATING. literally dripping sweat when i was cleaning! had a great workout at the gym. Arm day & 30 minutes of cardio. i notice every time i work out on adderllin the time flys by!

"Rodz"
07-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Did you get to sleep ok taking the Adderllin at 5? i try to have it 3ish the latest

melohh
07-16-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm still cycling between the two and adding the clen.

I like Adderllin the best. It gives me the energy I need every time I need it and keeps me focused during my workouts. The burner is very strong as well. It is a better appetite suppressant than Adderllin. I have never taken them together and definitely will not, lol.

JULY 15

Supps: Multivitamins
guggulsterones
kelp
taurine
fish oil
evening primrose

breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with low fat american cheese cheese
lunch- tuna
dinner- 2 turkey burgers with low fat american cheese & reduced sugar ketchup, no salt PB

workout- shoulders, 20 min of cardio on eliptical and tennis

bumped up the clen to 2 tabs half hour before workout. wasn't too shaky but definitely sweat a lot.

JULY 16

Fish oil
Evening primrose
Guggulsterones
Kelp

Breakfast- myoplex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil to keep me full
lunch- 2 turkey sausages with bleu cheese
dinner- another 2 turkey sausages with bleu cheese (because that's all we have tonight lol)

Workout- 3 miles around the track.
1ST Mile: Jog
2ND Mile: Powerwalk
3rd Mile: Jog & sprints
Also added abs.

Today was supposed to be a burner day but I was feeling pretty tired and didn't know if I had enough energy to work out hard so I took Adderllin. Only half though. Half an Adderllin turned out to be just enough and I was really into my workout.

melohh
07-18-2010, 09:01 PM
JULY 17

Fish Oil
Evening Primrose
Guggulsterones
Kelp
Taurine

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 egg omlet with 2 pieces of low fat american cheese & reduce sugar ketchup
Lunch- Mypolex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil in it
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with a low fat american cheese & reduced sugar ketchup

Workout- 1 hour cardio on eliptical & legs
Also took 2 clen.

Went out last night and drank more than I thought I would. I had a lot of fun but now today I am a little bit bloated which pisses me off. I didn't do anything crazy today just had a relaxing day with Lartinos so I shouldn't be worrying but just knowing I could have prevented it makes me angry lol.

JULY 18

Fish Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Kelp
Guggulsterones
Acnetame (Definitely worth giving it a shot if you need it. I have seen no new acne in the past couple of days)

Breakfast- Myoplex lite packet with extra virgin olive oil.
Lunch- Salad with grilled chicken & mozz cheese
Dinner- Haven't eaten dinner yet, probably going BBQ some chicken though

Workout: Played tennis today and that was it. Today I have been extremely tired so I figured I'd give my body a break. I also took a break from any stims today.

Here's a pic to show progress

melohh
07-20-2010, 09:52 PM
The past two days I have been on track with my diet. Yesterday I took one Adderllin at 12pm. Wasn't tired all day. Had a really good workout and really worked up a sweat. Included the interval training.

Today had another good workout. Did an hour of cardio, switching between machines. Took 2 clen today. Also worked back.

Ate grilled chicken with onions, chicken wings & spinach and then had a Ralph's small sugar free ice.

melohh
07-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Still on track with my diet.
Still taking multivitamins, kelp, evening primrose, fish oil, taurine, acnetame.

Took the burner two days ago and felt good while playing tennis and working out.

Yesterday I took 2 clen, worked up a really good sweat and feel stronger.

Today I took one Adderllin at 9. Running on about 4 hours of sleep. I think one will do me right today, I may think about taking 2 if I am going to work out tonight. I may need to take off today. We'll see.

melohh
07-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Decided that today I will only take one Adderllin. I'm not going to work out so there is no point in taking another one, plus I'm exhausted and I actually want to get some sleep tonight. My body needs a day to rest.

For breakfast- 1 egg over easy with 3 breakfast sausages
Lunch- tuna salad and 2 pieces of grilled chicken
Dinner- I will be having turkey burgers

lartinos
07-23-2010, 11:28 PM
You are so on point with your diet!

melohh
07-24-2010, 10:36 PM
JULY 24

Worked out early today. Usually workout around 8 or 9 pm but today worked out at 1030.
Took the burner today. Felt good taking it early. Got some other stuff done too.

Did not eat before the gym and did intervals.
After the gym had some tuna, then grouper, then steak with onions and tomatoes for dinner. Also some PB afterwards.

I got a tattoo today so I don't think I will be working out tomorrow. I'm so tempted to but I think I should give it another day, lol.

blondie_bombshell
07-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Whats your weight at?

"Rodz"
07-27-2010, 07:43 AM
july 24

worked out early today. Usually workout around 8 or 9 pm but today worked out at 1030.
Took the burner today. Felt good taking it early. Got some other stuff done too.

Did not eat before the gym and did intervals.
After the gym had some tuna, then grouper, then steak with onions and tomatoes for dinner. Also some pb afterwards.

i got a tattoo today so i don't think i will be working out tomorrow. I'm so tempted to but i think i should give it another day, lol.

pics!!!

melohh
07-27-2010, 10:03 PM
They are Pacha cherries. If you don't know, Pacha is a very well known club. The main one is in Ibiza, and the others are in NY, Munich, London and maybe 15 other more places. The cherries mean living your life and having a free spirit. Not only do we love clubbing and love Pacha, we live our lives and basically do whatever we want lol, so this was perfect for us.

Past 2 days I've been good with my diet. Today was the first day I actually worked out hard because I didn't want to mess around with the tat.

Took the burner today. Worked up a great sweat as usual.
From throwing in the clen, I feel a lot stronger. I went up in weight doing tri's today.

melohh
07-29-2010, 10:33 AM
JULY 28

Supps: Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Evening Primrose
Kelp
Guggulsterones
Acnetame

I'm starting to do something new for breakfast. I am going to try to eat carbs in the morning.
Breakfast- maple brown sugar oatmeal (quaker oats weight control oatmeal)
Lunch- tuna with olive oil based mayo
an hour and a half before I worked out I had tuna again
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with cheese & a some PB (no salt)

melohh
07-29-2010, 11:30 PM
JULY 29

Supps: Multivitamin
Fish oil
Evening primrose
Kelp
Gugguls
Burner

Breakfast- weight control oatmeal
lunch- turkey sausage with peppers and onions
dinner- 3 pieces of grilled chicken with onions
pre workout- handful of roasted non salted cashews

Workout-Shoulders & 20 min of cardio on elliptical.
Then went to the track and ran 3 laps (had bad shin splints today)

melohh
07-30-2010, 11:28 PM
JULY 30

Supps: Mutivitamin
Fish Oil
Evening primrose
taurine
kelp
gugguls
1/2 an adderllin

Brunch: chicken wings (non breaded) & spinach
Mid afternoon- no salt added PB
Dinner- Grilled chicken, couple pieces of chicken sausage & peppers
Dessert- no salt added PB

Workout- 20 min on eliptical, 20 min on bike, chest

melohh
07-31-2010, 11:44 PM
Today will be my last post until the 10th because I'm leaving for Spain tomorrow.

JULY 31

Supps: Acnetame
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Evening Primrose
Kelp
Gugguls
Taurine
Burner

Breakfast- Scrambled eggs (2 omega-3 eggs) with no salt ketchup
Lunch- Tuna with olive oil based mayo & no salt added cashews
Dinner- Sausage & peppers and spinach

Workout- Ran around the neighborhood, probably about 2 miles. No shin splints today.
@ the gym worked back, then played tennis for about an hour.

Be back soon!

"Rodz"
08-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Have an amazing time!!!!

melohh
08-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Hey guys!
Sorry it's been taking me a while to report back. Ibiza kicked my ass and I've been sick all week!

I just started working out again 2 days ago. Started slowing by just going for a jog around the neighborhood, and yesterday played a little tennis and had a quick arm workout at the gym.

From partying almost every day, I did lose some weight and a little muscle, nothing horrible though. It's sort of a good thing lol. Now I'm back on the diet and yesterday took the burner. 1 cap.

Summer is almost over so I won't be dieting as hard and plus I will be overwhelmed with school work.

As for now, going back to the old routine!

melohh
08-14-2010, 04:22 PM
^Somehow I posted it 3 times by accident, can't figure out how to delete it? lol. Sorry!

"Rodz"
08-14-2010, 05:45 PM
^Somehow I posted it 3 times by accident, can't figure out how to delete it? lol. Sorry!

fixed and welcome back, nice to see ya

melohh
08-17-2010, 10:28 PM
fixed and welcome back, nice to see ya

thank ya!

<b>AUGUST 17</b>

I've been slacking on taking my supps because I am still in vacation mode I guess.
All I took today were my multis & one Adderllin.

Had sausage & onions with bleu cheese, no salt PB & 2 turkey burgers.

Workout- chest, 40 min cardio (20 on tread and 20 on elliptical), and also rollerbladed for the first time in a while.

The one Adderllin had me going ALL day. I got a lot of stuff done and was not tired at all considering the past couple of days I have been tired. I took it early, around 11 so I won't have a problem sleeping tonight (hopefully, lol). At the gym I worked up a great sweat from it.

"Rodz"
08-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Nice job getting back into the swing of thongs

melohh
08-24-2010, 08:51 PM
AUGUST 24

Supps: Multi, Taurine, Burner

Today I only ate a grilled chicken salad & sausage & peppers. The salad was huge though so I wasn't hungry until dinner.

Lartinos & I played tennis today then we hit the gym & I did some interval cardio & shoulders.

Burner gave a good sweat.

I upped my T-3 dose a bit so I'm taking it a little easy with the stims. Plus, I am not trying to be in "contest" shape because I don't need to be. However, I am still eating a good diet and working out almost every day.

melohh
09-06-2010, 10:43 PM
So the festival yesterday was completely insane. It was called Electric Zoo and they have about 20 DJs spinning in different tents all day from 11am-11pm
We were in a field with dust everywhere. People came wearing bandanas and doctors masks over their face because it was that bad.

Today I had my cheat day instead of yesterday because I didn't really eat much yesterday. Had 2 pieces of pepperoni pizza, 3 garlic knots and Peanut Butter

Back to eating right tomorrow. I also start school again I can't believe it.
It will definitely be an Adderllin day considering the lack of sleep between the last 2 days, lol.

Lartinos & I actually made it into one of Erick Morillo's videos (he's a DJ if you have never heard of him).
It was when we were in Ibiza and they filmed us outside the club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0yGwiEiNjg

melohh
09-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Still recovering from the weekend, but managed to get in a quick workout.
30 min of cardio on the elliptical and arms & abs.

Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, gugglsterones.

melohh
09-08-2010, 10:59 PM
So today at 10:00 I took a half an Adderllin. Didn't get much sleep last night so needed some energy. I got to school and was on point in my first class. I was sitting there sweating though.

Took another half at 6:30, ran around the neighborhood, 2 miles I would say, then went to the gym and worked legs & shoulders and another 20 minutes of cardio.

Adderllin sort of suppressed my appetite. Had a protein bar, tuna with olive-oil based mayo, peanut butter (no salt) and turkey sausage.

Supps: Adderllin, multis, fish oil, guggulsterones, evening primrose.

melohh
09-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, guggulsterones

Chicken wings (not breaded) with creamed spinach for lunch.
As a snack, handful of unsalted raw cashews
For dinner, 2 turkey burgers with low sodium, low fat american cheese.
For a desser, unsalted natural peanut butter and something I never had before, sugar free pudding made by jello! It tastes like the real thing but only 13g carbs.

Took half an Adderllin around 4:30. I started to get a little tired around then. 20 minutes later I started to play tennis and it gave me a boost of energy. Played for about 45 minutes. Right after I hit the gym and worked chest. I usually do 6 sets of 8-10 reps. Also did 30 min of cardio on elliptical.

I usually take half of an Adderllin when I'm not planning on staying up late, because it starts to wear off in 5 or 6 hours. One in the morning usually lasts me the whole day.

Conrad
09-10-2010, 02:13 AM
So today at 10:00 I took a half an Adderllin. Didn't get much sleep last night so needed some energy. I got to school and was on point in my first class. I was sitting there sweating though.

Took another half at 6:30, ran around the neighborhood, 2 miles I would say, then went to the gym and worked legs & shoulders and another 20 minutes of cardio.

Adderllin sort of suppressed my appetite. Had a protein bar, tuna with olive-oil based mayo, peanut butter (no salt) and turkey sausage.

Supps: Adderllin, multis, fish oil, guggulsterones, evening primrose.
Ran 2 miles then traines legs? Damn you a soldier. The adderlin is some good shit.

Conrad
09-10-2010, 02:16 AM
For a desser, unsalted natural peanut butter and something I never had before, sugar free pudding made by jello! It tastes like the real thing but only 13g carbs.

You should try taking PB and WHEY TO BUILD (my favorite is expresso) to mix with one another.

I take 2 scoops of whey to build, 30 gm PB and a bit of water to get it all disolved. Microwave. Add water and keeping doing so until its where I like it.

melohh
09-10-2010, 10:24 PM
You should try taking PB and WHEY TO BUILD (my favorite is expresso) to mix with one another.

I take 2 scoops of whey to build, 30 gm PB and a bit of water to get it all disolved. Microwave. Add water and keeping doing so until its where I like it.

Thanks! Sounds good :p

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, burner

Weight: 128.2

2 omega-3 egg omelet with low fat low sodium american cheese
raw unsalted cashews
no salt added peanut butter
2 turkey burgers with low fat low sodium american cheese

Ran 3 miles. 2 around the neighborhood and 1 at the gym.
Also did arms: skull crushers, dips, cable curls, tricep pull downs

melohh
09-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, guggulsterones, adderllin

Weight: 127.6

Skipped the gym today because I am SO sore from yesterday's workout and legs have been sore for 3 days! I ran 2 miles though, the weather is getting nice so I try to do it everyday.

I took a full Adderllin today around 12/1230. I was so tired this morning. I didn't feel the effects right away, maybe since I took a whole one it took longer to digest. I only felt it around 230 but got a HUGE burst of energy. Blasted some music, and started to house work, lol.

Tonight we're making a beer chicken for dinner. Anyone ever have it? The preparation was very interesting lol..

Conrad
09-12-2010, 04:18 AM
I am from the country so beer chicken wasnt uncommon for me..lol..tried BL, bud, coors, miller and ever coke, diet coke, sprite. Sprite was delicious. It have the chicken a tropical citrus flavor.

melohh
09-14-2010, 02:05 AM
I am from the country so beer chicken wasnt uncommon for me..lol..tried BL, bud, coors, miller and ever coke, diet coke, sprite. Sprite was delicious. It have the chicken a tropical citrus flavor.

LOL really? soda? never heard of that. sounds interesting though lol.
It's delicious btw. We use michelob ultra. We watch our carbs! haha.

Saturday we ended up going out and partying so sunday we had a cheat meal.

Supps today: Half adderllin, 1 acnetame, multis, fish oil, evening primrose

Weight 127.0

For a while, I didn't take adderllin every day. Just when I really needed it. For the past couple of days, I've been taking at least half every day and I can see more of a difference.

Workout: 40 min of tennis, 50 min cardio, back

Taking adderllin really makes cardio easier and sweatier lol. But this stuff works.

melohh
09-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Yesterday I was ballsy enough to drink half an iced coffee and take half an adderllin.
I was pretty cranked and got a little jittery during my work out.
I worked legs and now today I'm SO SORE. It's so hard to walk!

I probably should've taken a rest today, but I love working out and making my body better. Today worked arms and 25 min of cardio along with some tennis.
Also half an adderllin.

Other supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose.

"Rodz"
09-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Yesterday I was ballsy enough to drink half an iced coffee and take half an adderllin.
I was pretty cranked and got a little jittery during my work out.
I worked legs and now today I'm SO SORE. It's so hard to walk!

I probably should've taken a rest today, but I love working out and making my body better. Today worked arms and 25 min of cardio along with some tennis.
Also half an adderllin.

Other supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose.

Crazy woman adding coffee to adderllin lol

melohh
09-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Crazy woman adding coffee to adderllin lol

I did that again today! It was Lartinos though who said "oh look, we DO have coffee!"

Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, pau d' arco, 2 acnetame, 1 adderllin

I'm feeling a little sick so I decided to take a break from the gym today. I could use a break too I don't remember the last time I took a break from working out. Took half an addy early this afternoon and another at 5. I actually thought I was going to work out today that's why I took another half, but got to the gym and just could not physically work out.

Diet has been on point. Today had breakfast turkey sausage, raw no salt cashews, grouper filet... and a glass of wine :)

melohh
09-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey guys. I've been sick the past couple of days so I haven't been working out or taking any stims. Today I'm feeling a lot better so I took it easy and played tennis for a little while. Going to ease into working out because I don't want to relapse. Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym.

melohh
09-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Made it to the gym today. Played some tennis also.
Worked arms. 6 sets for each. about 8-10 reps

Was feeling tired around 5, took half an adderllin which gave me enough energy for my workout.

Breakfast- oatmeal
snack- sugar free cookie bar
late lunch- sausage & onions
dinner- leftover sausage & onions.

Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, half an adderllin

"Rodz"
09-25-2010, 02:00 PM
so youre feelin better?

melohh
09-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Yes I'm feeling better.
Honestly I've been sick since the first week of September!
Partying really takes a toll on you when you do it every weekend lol.

I'm back now! Had a great workout today.
Worked chest. 6 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise.

I've been adding more carbs to my diet. Adding them in for breakfast.
I found these AMAZING "cookie bars" that are sugar free and only 18 net carbs so I eat those for breakfast lol. Sugar free cupcakes too.

For lunch today I had tuna and for dinner I will be having turkey burgers.

My weight is 122. I am VERY happy with that. My goal in the beginning of doing these logs was to drop some weight and tone up. I'm looking pretty cut now I can finally see my delts!

lartinos
09-30-2010, 05:40 PM
She was in great shape before.... but man.
She is so lean right now. She may have to give some update pics.
Maybe after Miami.

melohh
10-04-2010, 07:37 PM
After a long weekend again I'm back in the gym.

Just did 45 min of cardio at a steady pace today to get back in the swing of things. 1 adderllin before my workout made the time go by pretty fast with a great sweat.

Breakfast- cookie bar
Lunch- tuna
Dinner- chicken wings, glass of wine.

In between lunch & dinner had sausage with onions

Weight: 122

melohh
10-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, half addy

Breakfast: cookie bar
Lunch: 2 chicken wings
Snack:No sugar added, natural peanut butter
Dinner: 2 turkey burgers with low sodium american cheese
Dessert: No sugar added Ice cream

Workout: Arms. Dips, skull crushers, curls. 6 sets of 8-10 reps

"Rodz"
10-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, half addy

Lunch: 2 chicken wings
Snack:No sugar added, natural peanut butter
Dinner: 2 turkey burgers with low sodium american cheese
Dessert: No sugar added Ice cream

Workout: Arms. Dips, skull crushers, curls. 6 sets of 8-10 reps

MMM turkey burgers!!!! Nice workout Mel!!!!!

melohh
10-11-2010, 08:39 PM
MMM turkey burgers!!!! Nice workout Mel!!!!!

Thanks!!
& Gamer told me they make him want to puke!

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, adderllin

Weight: 121.6

Breakfast (11:30): cookie bar
12:30: 3 chicken wings (not breaded)
Lunch: carb-less tuna melt. Just melted cheese on top of tuna without a wrap/bread
Dinner: Chicken wings again with creamed spinach

Workout: Tennis

Adderllin made lartinos & I clean our whole apartment lol

melohh
10-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Weight: 120.6
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, acnetame, adderllin

Lunch: tuna
Snack: cashews
Dinner: turkey burgers with spinach

I'm starting to drink apple cider vinegar. Tried it for the first time today. It tastes bad but not as bad as taking fiber lol.

Worked shoulders and played tennis as my workout today.
I worked legs yesterday and I'm still pretty sore today.

melohh
10-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I've been a little sluggish so far this week. Just played some tennis today and yesterday.
I've been so tired even taking Adderllin. I guess I'm still recovering from the weekend.

I think I'll be good to go tomorrow :)

"Rodz"
10-19-2010, 07:39 PM
I've been a little sluggish so far this week. Just played some tennis today and yesterday.
I've been so tired even taking Adderllin. I guess I'm still recovering from the weekend.

I think I'll be good to go tomorrow :)

get some rest and regroup

melohh
10-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Yesterday I ate clean and had a good, quick workout.
We went out last night to NYC to have a couple of drinks which I am now paying for today. I was a little hungover and it was hard for me to eat today

2 omega-3 egg omelet, cashews, a "finger Cake" by the people who make the cookie bars that I eat for breakfast sometimes lol, turkey burgers & spinach.

Just did 25 min of cardio at the gym, needed to get something in today.

Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, Adderllin
Weight: 119

melohh
10-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Update pics coming soon!

Weight:119
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, adderllin

breakfast: cookie bar
lunch: tuna (adderllin with lunch)
dinner: 2 turkey burgers (GAMER YUMMMM)
snack: natural no salt peanut butter

workout: tennis & legs at the gym
-plate loaded squat press: 4 sets. First set 6 reps, second set 7 reps, last two steps 8 reps.
-leg extension: 6 sets of 12
-squat:3 sets of 6
-standing calf: 6 sets of 15
-seated leg curl: 6 sets of 10
-hip abduction/adduction: 6 sets of 8

I get tired at a decent time now. I took the adderllin at 1 in the afternoon. I started getting tired at 945.
I guess because my body is getting used to them I do not cranked anymore off of them.
Maybe I will try 1 and 1/2 this week.

"Rodz"
10-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Workout looks solid, now lets make with the pics lol

melohh
11-05-2010, 07:34 PM
I haven't updated my log in a bit because I was away. I have some update pics!

I've been eating like shit for the past week because that was what I was doing while I was away.

Today was the first real day since last thursday where I ate clean and had a good workout.

I'm at 121 lbs right now
30 minutes of cardio

I'm not going to diet so strict right now because I don't really need to.
For now I am still going to eat clean but I'm not going to be a psycho.

http://i54.tinypic.com/30cpr4m.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/1z53ip3.jpg
Sorry those pics are small, I had to resize them.

melohh
11-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Super cranked today, but felt good.
Did not plan on all of this- but coffee in the morning, adderllin in the afternoon, and a diet coke. Started shaking a little! Felt like clen shakes, but not too bad. It's gone now.

Omelet for breakfast, bologna & cheese wrap for lunch, and chicken & onions for dinner

30 min cardio

weight 121.8

For a while now I've been getting this throbbing pain on the inside of my wrist. I played tennis yesterday and it throbbed 4 different times. I don't know what it is or if it's serious. Any ideas on what it could be?

melohh
11-16-2010, 08:42 PM
No wrists pains since I posted.

Ate clean today, played some tennis, 20 min of cardio and worked legs.
Weight is 122
One addy today.

melohh
11-24-2010, 08:02 PM
It's been a while since I last posted.

I've been eating clean and having good workouts.

Today I worked legs and 15 min cardio. I'm already starting to feel sore!

Yesterday I worked arms and I'm really sore today. I'm looking ripped check it out!

melohh
12-10-2010, 11:37 AM
I've really been watching my diet. I was 123lbs in the beginning of the week because I was eating crap and not working out. I didn't want to work out because I felt a cold coming on and didn't want to get it. From changing my diet and working out I have lost 5lbs and now I'm down to 118lbs :)

melohh
12-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Today I made these awesome low carb pancakes! They are Atkins & they have 5g carbs per serving.
It is very simple to make and they tasted like real pancakes.

I'm going into crazy workout/diet mode now.
In the beginning of March down in Miami there is something called the "Winter Music Conference" so I'm beginning to shred for that! March sounds far away but it really isn't! I know it's gonna fly by so I'm starting now!

lartinos
12-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Love the update pictures!

melohh
12-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Love the update pictures!

After eating pancakes four days in a row for breakfast, I'm now onto an egg & 2 pieces of turkey bacon
Lunch- bologna & cheese wrap (low carb)
Dinner- turkey burgers

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:32 AM
Awesome nice job

melohh
12-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Did you get to sleep ok taking the Adderllin at 5? i try to have it 3ish the latest

When I take it a lot I have no problem sleeping if I take it late in the afternoon.

Here's some before and after pics.

They are both from trips to Miami.
The first one is March 2010 and the the second is October 2010

melohh
12-28-2010, 08:52 PM
It is SO hard to eat right during/after Christmas!

Today was the first day I have eaten well!

We decided today to go last minute to Playa Del Carmen in Mexico for a music festival! (BPM Festival)
In serious shred mode because I need to get in shape in 6 days! (We are leaving Jan 3rd)

At the gym I worked arms. I felt good today each set got easier and easier.

My weight right now is 124lbs
I am also bloated from TOTM :(
Trying to get back to 118 for the trip!

melohh
12-28-2010, 08:54 PM
It is SO hard to eat right during/after Christmas!

Today was the first day I have eaten well!

We decided today to go last minute to Playa Del Carmen in Mexico for a music festival! (BPM Festival)
In serious shred mode because I need to get in shape in 6 days! (We are leaving Jan 3rd)

At the gym I worked arms. I felt good today each set got easier and easier.

My weight right now is 124lbs
I am also bloated from TOTM :(
Trying to get back to 118 for the trip!

"Rodz"
12-30-2010, 03:05 AM
Rip it up Mel!!!!!!

lartinos
12-30-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm trying to whip myself into shape as well! Only a few days until we leave..

melohh
01-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey everyone.
Happy new year!

Been dieting hard the last few days.
Got my weight down to 118.

Waking up at 3am to go to Playa!

"Rodz"
01-04-2011, 03:48 AM
Pics always appreciated lolol, Tell Lart to tan a lil tho lololol

Young Gotti
01-04-2011, 04:41 PM
pics look good....keep up the good work!

melohh
01-10-2011, 01:11 PM
I've been back from Mexico for a few days but I've been really sick. Today is the first day that I feel 100%
I haven't been eating much because I physically and mentally couldn't bring myself to do it, but today I'm ready to get back into the diet.

I weigh 144.4 lbs
I look really good but I need to put on a little muscle.

I want to try to maintain this weight until Miami in March.

Here are some update pics.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2e4e0x4.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/24d1n6e.jpg

melohh
01-10-2011, 01:13 PM
I've been back from Mexico for a few days but I've been really sick. Today is the first day that I feel 100%
I haven't been eating much because I physically and mentally couldn't bring myself to do it, but today I'm ready to get back into the diet.

I weigh 144.4 lbs

Young Gotti
01-10-2011, 02:04 PM

I weigh 144.4 lbs

being sick while making good progress is always a downer....but glad your getting back to full health

melohh
01-10-2011, 09:06 PM
^^^^TYPO not 144lbs. I weigh 114!

Why can't I edit my post! That's silly.

melohh
01-12-2011, 09:26 PM
I am going to start to do things a little differently.

I lost a couple of pounds because I have been sick and now I just feel skinny.
I am 113 lbs

I am going to up my protein intake so I can gain lean mass.

Today was the first day back in the gym and I worked legs.
Keeping the cardio to 15 min instead of my usual 30, but today I just did a 5 min warmup then went into legs.

I am still going to take Adderllin but not as much because the thermogenic effect is so powerful and I don't want to get any skinnier!

melohh
01-12-2011, 09:27 PM
being sick while making good progress is always a downer....but glad your getting back to full health

Thanks!

I am 113 lbs

Keeping the cardio to 15 min instead of my usual 30, but today I just did a 5 min warmup then went into legs.

I am still going to take Adderllin but not as much because the thermogenic effect is so powerful and I don't want to get any skinnier!

8itup
01-12-2011, 09:36 PM

I weigh 144.4 lbs

144.4lbs? :no:

melohh
01-12-2011, 10:00 PM
Look up I corrected myself before you posted.
114 not 144 lol

melohh
01-12-2011, 10:00 PM
144.4lbs? :no:

114 not 144 lol

8itup
01-12-2011, 11:37 PM
114 not 144 lol

lol ya I figured it was 114 btw I like that tat! Nice work

Young Gotti
01-13-2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks!

I am 113 lbs

i hear ya, i've been dealing with headaches for 4 months now, after being stubborn, i finally went to the doctor, i have a serious sinus infection, taking the rest of this week off to recover, i wasn't getting solid workouts the last week since it's gotten worse....next week i will join you in the cut, as i'm going to be a week behind in my plans

melohh
01-13-2011, 10:29 PM
GREAT day today!

Weight 114.6
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose
No stims today

Started the day with 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon and half a cup of grapefruit juice

For lunch, a tuna melt on a low carb wrap

Pre-workout, a Protein shake (4g carbs, 0g sugar)

Dinner, spinach & steak

I worked chest today and did more weight than I usually do. I started feeling sore at the gym! My legs are so sore from yesterday but that means I'm working hard!

melohh
01-13-2011, 10:30 PM
i hear ya, i've been dealing with headaches for 4 months now, after being stubborn, i finally went to the doctor, i have a serious sinus infection, taking the rest of this week off to recover, i wasn't getting solid workouts the last week since it's gotten worse....next week i will join you in the cut, as i'm going to be a week behind in my plans

Definitely rest up otherwise you won't get ANY good workouts!

GREAT day today!

Weight 114.6
No stims today

Started the day with 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon and half a cup of grapefruit juice

For lunch, a tuna melt on a low carb wrap

Pre-workout, a Protein shake (4g carbs, 0g sugar)

Dinner, spinach & steak

I worked chest today and did more weight than I usually do. I started feeling sore at the gym! My legs are so sore from yesterday but that means I'm working hard!

melohh
01-15-2011, 12:42 AM
Weight: 115
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, 1 adderllin, creatine, beta-alanine

Breakfast- 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon, half a cup of grapefruit juice
Pre workout- protein shake & half a banana
Dinner- bison burgers with onions. We have been wanting to try to cook these for a while now because the restaurant that we usually go to for our cheat meals makes really good ones and I know that you can eat them on the diet too. They are so delicious I think I can eat them everyday lol.

Worked arms at the gym.
Assisted dips- 6 sets of 10
Straight bar curls- between 6 sets of 8-10 reps
Skull crushers- 3 sets of 5-8 reps
Cable crossovers- bis & tris 3 sets of 8 reps

10 min cardio

The adderllin made me very warm all day and even though I didn't do much cardio, I felt like time flew by. I started sweating within 5 minutes.
The creatin and beta-alanine gave me good endurance and I felt really strong.

melohh
01-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Weight: 115
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, 1 adderllin, creatine, beta-alanine

Breakfast- 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon, half a cup of grapefruit juice
Pre workout- protein shake & half a banana
Dinner- bison burgers with onions. We have been wanting to try to cook these for a while now because the restaurant that we usually go to for our cheat meals makes really good ones and I know that you can eat them on the diet too. They are so delicious I think I can eat them everyday lol.

Worked arms at the gym.
Assisted dips- 6 sets of 10
Straight bar curls- between 6 sets of 8-10 reps
Skull crushers- 3 sets of 5-8 reps
Cable crossovers- bis & tris 3 sets of 8 reps

10 min cardio

The adderllin made me very warm all day and even though I didn't do much cardio, I felt like time flew by. I started sweating within 5 minutes.
The creatin and beta-alanine gave me good endurance and I felt really strong.

"Rodz"
01-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Whats up Mel, nice arm day!!! You know its been days now since youve posted pics lol

melohh
01-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Weight 118
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, 1 cap forged, magnesium, taurine

Breakfast- 1 egg with cheese 1 piece of bacon
Lunch-no appetite because of forged burner!
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers

So I gained a couple of pounds back but 118 is still a good weight for me. My main focus right now is toning up my legs and stomach.
I took forged burner today 2 and a half hours prior to my workout. I didn't feel energized but I felt EXTREMELY focused. It suppressed my appetite for about 5 hours.

I was on the elliptical for 30 minutes and worked abs.
I was really killing it at the gym I got a really good workout!

melohh
01-17-2011, 07:23 PM
Whats up Mel, nice arm day!!! You know its been days now since youve posted pics lol

Thanks! I want to get better results before I put up pics again. When I get there I will definitely post them up!

Weight 118

Dinner- 2 turkey burgers

So I gained a couple of pounds back but 118 is still a good weight for me. My main focus right now is toning up my legs and stomach.
I took forged burner today 2 and a half hours prior to my workout. I didn't feel energized but I felt EXTREMELY focused. It suppressed my appetite for about 5 hours.

Young Gotti
01-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks! I want to get better results before I put up pics again. When I get there I will definitely post them up!

Weight 118

Dinner- 2 turkey burgers

killin it, keep up the hard work, sometimes focus feels better than energy, but really involved in your workout is a great feeling

melohh
01-19-2011, 09:20 PM
So yesterday I worked legs-extremely sore today!
Took one adderllin and got a really good sweat

Today I experimented a little..
I took one adderllin and one forged. The adderllin I took at 1pm and the forged I took at 445pm.

I felt a mix of both supps.
I got an amazing sweat, felt really focused (I looked like a mad woman on the elliptical going faster than everyone else) and I felt like I really wanted to be at the gym working out. You know, sometimes you have those days where you don't want to go but you know you have to and you end up having a shitty workout. It wasn't one of those days, I felt really good!

My appetite was suppressed and I ate really clean today.

Breakfast- 1 egg 1 piece of bacon, half cup grapefruit juice
Pre-workout- half a protein shake
Dinner- 1 little pork chop

Worked chest at the gym.
Weight 116

melohh
01-19-2011, 09:21 PM
So yesterday I worked legs-extremely sore today!
Took one adderllin and got a really good sweat

Today I experimented a little..
I took one adderllin and one forged. The adderllin I took at 1pm and the forged I took at 445pm.

I felt a mix of both supps.
I got an amazing sweat, felt really focused (I looked like a mad woman on the elliptical going faster than everyone else) and I felt like I really wanted to be at the gym working out. You know, sometimes you have those days where you don't want to go but you know you have to and you end up having a shitty workout. It wasn't one of those days, I felt really good!

My appetite was suppressed and I ate really clean today.

Breakfast- 1 egg 1 piece of bacon, half cup grapefruit juice
Pre-workout- half a protein shake
Dinner- 1 little pork chop

Worked chest at the gym.
Weight 116

"Rodz"
01-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Nice job killin it today!!!!

melohh
01-24-2011, 11:36 PM
I haven't been posting the past couple of days because I have been sick. I haven't worked out and there was no way I could stick to my diet.

Today was the first day I felt %100

30 min cardio & some arms.
I didn't want to push myself because it was the first day getting back into things.

I took forged burner and clen and the combination messed up my stomach a little. I think I am just going to take one type of stimulant a day from now on.

For breakfast I had one hard boiled egg (no yolk) and one piece of bacon
Dinner I ate turkey burgers and spinach
Had some unsalted cashews here and there and dessert no salt natural peanut butter

melohh
01-24-2011, 11:37 PM
I haven't been posting the past couple of days because I have been sick. I haven't worked out and there was no way I could stick to my diet.

Today was the first day I felt %100

30 min cardio & some arms.
I didn't want to push myself because it was the first day getting back into things.

I took forged burner and clen and the combination messed up my stomach a little. I think I am just going to take one type of stimulant a day from now on.

For breakfast I had one hard boiled egg (no yolk) and one piece of bacon
Dinner I ate turkey burgers and spinach
Had some unsalted cashews here and there and dessert no salt natural peanut butter

melohh
01-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Great second day!
Weight: 118.2
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, adderllin, acnetame

Started the day with one hard boiled egg (no yolk) and one piece of bacon
For lunch, egg salad. 3 eggs 1 yolk (omega-3 eggs BTW)
For dinner we had turkey breasts. We never eat them but we decided to try them and they were gross.
We also made, what we call "quesadillas". It's just a low carb wrap with american cheese inside (no fat kraft singles)
I snacked on unsalted cashews, peanut butter, and more hard boiled eggs!

At the gym.. worked legs & 20 min cardio

melohh
01-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Great second day!
Weight: 118.2
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, adderllin, acnetame

Started the day with one hard boiled egg (no yolk) and one piece of bacon
For lunch, egg salad. 3 eggs 1 yolk (omega-3 eggs BTW)
For dinner we had turkey breasts. We never eat them but we decided to try them and they were gross.
We also made, what we call "quesadillas". It's just a low carb wrap with american cheese inside (no fat kraft singles)
I snacked on unsalted cashews, peanut butter, and more hard boiled eggs!

At the gym.. worked legs & 20 min cardio

daft205
01-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Great log! Seems like you're being pretty disciplined with diet- keep up the good work!

melohh
02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Weight 117

Today I didn't really get a good workout because I hurt my leg on the elliptical.
Diet on POINT today.3 omega-3 hard boiled eggs just the whites, 4 chicken wings not breaded, spinach, mixed vegs, peanut butter

Yesterday I got a really good workout. 40 min of cardio and worked chest. I'm really sore today! I took 2 forged burners. One at 2 o clock and the other around 445. I felt pretty good, it put me in a weird mood though. When I got home I puked a couple of times throughout the night! I am going to stick to taking one when I do take it.

melohh
02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Weight 117

Today I didn't really get a good workout because I hurt my leg on the elliptical.
Diet on POINT today.3 omega-3 hard boiled eggs just the whites, 4 chicken wings not breaded, spinach, mixed vegs, peanut butter

Yesterday I got a really good workout. 40 min of cardio and worked chest. I'm really sore today! I took 2 forged burners. One at 2 o clock and the other around 445. I felt pretty good, it put me in a weird mood though. When I got home I puked a couple of times throughout the night! I am going to stick to taking one when I do take it.

melohh
02-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Weight 118

The other day I bought some hoodia because someone on the boards recommended I try it because it works for her. I took one pill 2 days ago and it really did work. I wasn't hungry at all. I was waiting to write about it in my log because I wanted to take it again to see if it would work again. I took one pill last night after dinner and I had no appetite the rest of the night. I did have a really bad craving for brownies so I ate a couple but it was hormonal not because I was hungry!

I have realized that when I'm bored I like to eat. I don't eat bad food but I shouldn't be eating and eating until 2 o clock in the morning.
Yesterday was an Adderllin day. I think I built up a tolerance to it because I hardly felt any energy off of it. I got a pretty good sweat but that was it.

Today I am going to take 1 forged and 1 adderllin
Started the day off with 3 omega-3 hard boiled eggs (just the whites)

I'll report back later!

melohh
02-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Weight 118

The other day I bought some hoodia because someone on the boards recommended I try it because it works for her. I took one pill 2 days ago and it really did work. I wasn't hungry at all. I was waiting to write about it in my log because I wanted to take it again to see if it would work again. I took one pill last night after dinner and I had no appetite the rest of the night. I did have a really bad craving for brownies so I ate a couple but it was hormonal not because I was hungry!

I have realized that when I'm bored I like to eat. I don't eat bad food but I shouldn't be eating and eating until 2 o clock in the morning.
Yesterday was an Adderllin day. I think I built up a tolerance to it because I hardly felt any energy off of it. I got a pretty good sweat but that was it.

Today I am going to take 1 forged and 1 adderllin
Started the day off with 3 omega-3 hard boiled eggs (just the whites)

I'll report back later!

melohh
02-03-2011, 09:54 PM
1 Adderllin after breakfast

Lunch- tuna with canola oil based mayo

1 Forged

workout- 25 min cardio & abs

Dinner- Delicious green beans that we make. We cook it in " I can't believe it's not butter" butter lol, garlic and garlic powder on top. It's so good! 2 little bison burgers, no cheese, dipped in no sugar ketchup and bleu cheese.

Dessert- a little bit of all natural unsalted peanut butter.

melohh
02-03-2011, 09:55 PM
1 Adderllin after breakfast

1 Forged

workout- 25 min cardio & abs

Dinner- Delicious green beans that we make. We cook it in " I can't believe it's not butter" butter lol, garlic and garlic powder on top. It's so good! 2 little bison burgers, no cheese, dipped in no sugar ketchup and bleu cheese.

Dessert- a little bit of all natural unsalted peanut butter.

Young Gotti
02-04-2011, 08:56 AM
i'm currently cutting on what i had in my cupboard but might add this combo at the end of the month....like the information in this log...keep it up....and stop getting sick!

melohh
02-08-2011, 11:10 PM
i'm currently cutting on what i had in my cupboard but might add this combo at the end of the month....like the information in this log...keep it up....and stop getting sick!

Nice! Thanks!

I know I said I wasn't going to take more than 1 kind of stim in a day but I wanted to experiment again.
I took half a clen, one adderllin, and one forged. The clen I took before the gym and the adderllin and forged I took a couple hours early and at the same time.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 eggs
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with no salt ketchup
Snack- Cashews
After gym- peanut butter

45 min cardio. I used on of the programs on the elliptical called hill interval. Felt extremely focused and time passed by quickly.
Worked arms and now it hurts to life them lol.

melohh
02-08-2011, 11:11 PM
I know I said I wasn't going to take more than 1 kind of stim in a day but I wanted to experiment again.
I took half a clen, one adderllin, and one forged. The clen I took before the gym and the adderllin and forged I took a couple hours early and at the same time.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 eggs
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with no salt ketchup
Snack- Cashews
After gym- peanut butter

45 min cardio. I used on of the programs on the elliptical called hill interval. Felt extremely focused and time passed by quickly.
Worked arms and now it hurts to life them lol.

melohh
02-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, forged, acnetame

Breakfast- 3 omeg-3 egg whites
Dinner- chicken broth, green beans, 2 bison burgers with mushrooms no sodium ketchup
Snacks- peanut butter & cashews

Worked legs and 50 min cardio
Forged gives me really good endurance I felt like I could work out all day.

melohh
02-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, forged, acnetame

Breakfast- 3 omeg-3 egg whites
Dinner- chicken broth, green beans, 2 bison burgers with mushrooms no sodium ketchup
Snacks- peanut butter & cashews

Worked legs and 50 min cardio
Forged gives me really good endurance I felt like I could work out all day.

"Rodz"
02-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Is the combining stims working for you

melohh
02-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Is the combining stims working for you

Yes definitely.
One or two times I have had an upset stomach when I combined stims but it could have been from something else. I usually feel good when I do but I don't overdo it.

Took a day off from stims yesterday, took one forged today and it's hitting me hard!
I had my cheat day yesterday also. Dominoes :)
Great appetite suppressant. Going to work out in a few. I think I am just going to do cardio today.

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 eggs just the whites
Lunch- Tuna with canola oil based mayo
Dinner- I am going to have some salad, 2 turkey burgers without cheese and green beans

melohh
02-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Took a day off from stims yesterday, took one forged today and it's hitting me hard!
I had my cheat day yesterday also. Dominoes :)
Great appetite suppressant. Going to work out in a few. I think I am just going to do cardio today.

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 eggs just the whites
Lunch- Tuna with canola oil based mayo
Dinner- I am going to have some salad, 2 turkey burgers without cheese and green beans

melohh
02-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Weight 119
No stims

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 eggs with one yolk
Lunch- Peanut butter
Dinner- Bison

Didn't hit the gym today. Taking a day off to relax.

melohh
02-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Weight 119
No stims

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 eggs with one yolk
Lunch- Peanut butter
Dinner- Bison

Didn't hit the gym today. Taking a day off to relax.

melohh
02-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Happy Valentines Day!

Weight 119
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, hoodia, adderllin, forged

Breakfast- 1 omega-3 egg whites
Dinner- bison
Snack- Peanut Butter

Took one adderllin and one forged together after breakfast. I had a lot of stuff to get done today around the house and I finished everything. I definitely felt the thermogenic and appetite suppressant effects. I took a day off from stims yesterday so today I felt the effects a lot.

I started my work out by running around the neighborhood. I think my route is a mile or so.
When I got home I took one clen and then went straight to the gym. I did 20 minutes of cardio and worked arms. I was really into my workout and I felt really strong! I went up in weight and did more reps. I guess its the egg diet!

Did anyone do anything good for V-day?
We don't really care too much. We just went to the movies and saw The Fighter. Amazing movie for anyone who hasn't seen it!

melohh
02-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Happy Valentines Day!

Weight 119

Dinner- bison
Snack- Peanut Butter

Took one adderllin and one forged together after breakfast. I had a lot of stuff to get done today around the house and I finished everything. I definitely felt the thermogenic and appetite suppressant effects. I took a day off from stims yesterday so today I felt the effects a lot.

I started my work out by running around the neighborhood. I think my route is a mile or so.
When I got home I took one clen and then went straight to the gym. I did 20 minutes of cardio and worked arms. I was really into my workout and I felt really strong! I went up in weight and did more reps. I guess its the egg diet!

We don't really care too much. We just went to the movies and saw The Fighter. Amazing movie for anyone who hasn't seen it!

"Rodz"
02-15-2011, 02:49 AM
fun day, how are u making your bison?

Young Gotti
02-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Happy Valentines Day!

Weight 119

Dinner- bison
Snack- Peanut Butter

went to a greek restaurant on saturday since my girl has class monday night, then went to the casino near my house and home to watch inception

melohh
02-15-2011, 11:29 PM
went to a greek restaurant on saturday since my girl has class monday night, then went to the casino near my house and home to watch inception

Hated that movie! Did you like it? Everyone I talked to liked it but we walked out!

Breakfast- 3 Entenmann's chocolate donuts (oops!) They were left over from last night (it was Valentine's day!) so I just decided to eat them! Coffee with 2 splenda packets
Lunch- Salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers
Snacks- Cashews and peanut butter

One clen before the gym
Worked shoulders at the gym
60 minutes cardio- 15 min warmup and 45 after shoulders

melohh
02-15-2011, 11:30 PM
fun day, how are u making your bison?

We make them into little burgers then put them in pan with olive oil, let them cook for a little and then we throw them into the panini maker on top of aluminum foil. They are really good :)

Breakfast- 3 Entenmann's chocolate donuts (oops!) They were left over from last night (it was Valentine's day!) so I just decided to eat them! Coffee with 2 splenda packets
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers

One clen before the gym

"Rodz"
02-15-2011, 11:40 PM
We make them into little burgers then put them in pan with olive oil, let them cook for a little and then we throw them into the panini maker on top of aluminum foil. They are really good :)

Dinner- 2 turkey burgers

One clen before the gym

Damn those do sound good ill have to try that

melohh
02-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Breakfast- 3 eggs
Lunch- 2 turkey burgers
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers
Snack- Peanut Butter

Had a quick work out today.
20 min cardio & legs

Took one forged today and it didn't hit me as hard as it usually does but I still felt it and my appetite was suppressed

Young Gotti
02-17-2011, 01:37 PM
it was decent i guess, the ending sucked imo and it took some time to get into the good stuff but nothing special.....the next day i watched social network and i really liked that movie...got me interested enough to read somethings on line about how true the movie was....i catch shit for my movie likes and dislikes all the time though so dont' go by what i say, for example i love gangster movies but i dislike goodfellas, casino is my favorite

melohh
02-24-2011, 07:03 PM
it was decent i guess, the ending sucked imo and it took some time to get into the good stuff but nothing special.....the next day i watched social network and i really liked that movie...got me interested enough to read somethings on line about how true the movie was....i catch shit for my movie likes and dislikes all the time though so dont' go by what i say, for example i love gangster movies but i dislike goodfellas, casino is my favorite

The Social Network was awesome!

2 adderllin (took both at once)

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites, 1 cup of coffee with 2 packets of splenda, no milk
Dinner- green beans and turkey burgers with no cheese

20 min cardio and legs

melohh
02-24-2011, 07:03 PM
2 adderllin (took both at once)

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites, 1 cup of coffee with 2 packets of splenda, no milk
Dinner- green beans and turkey burgers with no cheese

20 min cardio and legs

melohh
02-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, taurine, adderllin

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 eggs. Ate one whole one with the yolk and the other two just the whites.
Lunch- Tuna with canola oil based mayo and cashews (roasted and not salted)
Snack- 2 pieces of turkey sliced thin
Dinner- Green beans and 2 turkey burgers (no bread and no cheese) with no sugar added ketchup and a little bit of bleu cheese.

Usually at night I snack on an egg, peanut butter, cashews or sugar free jello.

Today I woke up earlier than I usually do and I felt good but I needed a little more energy so I took an Adderllin. I also took it because obviously I was going to hit the gym. I had energy and was going to play tennis but then my plans changed and I just ended up watching TV, lol. I started to get a little tired when I was just relaxing but no crash.

As I said in my other posts, I think I have built up a tolerance to it. A couple of months ago I could take one adderllin and have energy all day. Now I have energy for a shorter period of time and I have to take another during the day.

I did have a really good work out today. I worked up a sweat pretty quickly.
40 min cardio and worked arms.

I added swimming into my work out routine because now its crunch time. 12 days until Miami!

melohh
02-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, taurine, adderllin

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 eggs. Ate one whole one with the yolk and the other two just the whites.
Lunch- Tuna with canola oil based mayo and cashews (roasted and not salted)
Snack- 2 pieces of turkey sliced thin
Dinner- Green beans and 2 turkey burgers (no bread and no cheese) with no sugar added ketchup and a little bit of bleu cheese.

Usually at night I snack on an egg, peanut butter, cashews or sugar free jello.

Today I woke up earlier than I usually do and I felt good but I needed a little more energy so I took an Adderllin. I also took it because obviously I was going to hit the gym. I had energy and was going to play tennis but then my plans changed and I just ended up watching TV, lol. I started to get a little tired when I was just relaxing but no crash.

As I said in my other posts, I think I have built up a tolerance to it. A couple of months ago I could take one adderllin and have energy all day. Now I have energy for a shorter period of time and I have to take another during the day.

I did have a really good work out today. I worked up a sweat pretty quickly.
40 min cardio and worked arms.

I added swimming into my work out routine because now its crunch time. 12 days until Miami!

melohh
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, forged, taurine, magnesium

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites
Dinner- green beans, 2 bison burgers with reduced sugar ketchup and bleu cheese
Snack- peanut butter

Workout- Ran a mile and swam a mile
Took one forged around 12pm. I haven't taken it in a few days and it hit me HARD. It didn't make me feel really good at first, I actually threw up, but then I felt better the rest of the day. I didn't give me energy but it didn't make me tired. The strongest effect of it was the appetite suppressant.
After I ran, I took half a clen (the tabs are 40mcg) then went swimming.
I wasn't too shaky from the clen but it gave me a bad headache when I started swimming. When I got home I took 2 taurines and 1 magnesium to help my headache.

I want to show you guys these videos of me and my boyfriend. They were taken at the gym a couple of days ago.. they are pretty funny!

YouTube - Me trying to do a pull-up

YouTube - Tom doing 21 pull-ups

melohh
03-02-2011, 12:09 AM

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites, half a cup of grapefruit juice
Lunch- 2 bison burgers with reduced sugar ketchup and bleu cheese
Dinner- Pasta
Snacks- Peanut butter & fruit

Today I started to feel sick so I took a day off from the gym and didn't take any stims. I ate pasta and fruit today just to feed the cold.

melohh
03-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey guys..
I haven't posted in a while because I've been sick with the flu. I'm still a little sick but I'm much better than I was. Today is March 6 and the last time I worked out was Feb 28, so almost a week. I hated not working out! Especially since I am going away in 4 days! I did eat clean and didn't stray from the diet too much, but I did eat more than I usually do. I ate a lot of fruit to get vitamin C and kept my protein high.
I got antibiotics from the doctor and cough medicine yesterday and I already feel better. I made it to the gym today but didn't overdo it. I just did 30 min of cardio.
I took half a clen but no stims. I am not going to take stims until I am %100. The clen helped me breathe a little and I was sweating a lot.
It felt good to get a little work out today.

I gained 2 pounds but I can drop that pretty quickly. Most of it is bloat anyway.

melohh
03-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Going to Miami tomorrow!
I am going back to Miami again at the end of the month so I will be sticking with the diet and workouts.

Breakfast- 1 egg over easy
Lunch- Tuna
Pre-workout- 1 chicken breast with cashews
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with blue cheese and ketchup (no cheese and no bread)
Snack- 1 chicken breast

Played tennis for a half hour then went to the gym and did 45 min of cardio and shoulders.

The past 3 days I have been working out hardcore. It sucked being sick for week and not being able to workout. I've been wearing a garbage bag when I work out and went back to the gym a second time if I did not play tennis that day. It really works! I'm looking really lean. Pics will be up by next week.