PDA

View Full Version : ~ The British Xplosion!! ~

~Maz~
06-23-2010, 04:27 AM
~ The British Xplosion!! ~

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01070/Rob_Terry_1070383a.jpg
GOING GLOBAL ... champ Rob Terry

TNA WRESTLING are relaunching their Xplosion TV show this week — and aiming it at the company's growing international audience.

Airing on the Extreme Sports Channel at 9pm each Friday in the UK, the new-look programme will see a host of exclusive matches, storylines and TNA updates.

Best of all for fans over here is the fact that some of our top names will be a big part of the show.

British former tag team champion Brutus Magnus makes his comeback after four months to battle fellow returnee, and former X Division Champion, Suicide in the main event this Friday.

Magnus' fellow Brits, X Division champion Douglas Williams and Global champion Rob Terry, are also looking forward to flying the flag.

Terry said: "I was lucky enough to become the TNA Global champion in my homeland of Wales this past January.

"Now I can guarantee fans across the United Kingdom and the entire world that I'll defend my title against all comers on Xplosion."

TNA president Dixie Carter has been promising fans big changes within her company and this is no doubt the first of many to come.

Carter stated: "TNA features more talented superstars now than ever before in company history, so it made sense to refresh Xplosion to keep pace with all the action.

"This is the biggest, most talented roster TNA has ever seen and we want to expand our showcase of the world's best professional wrestling."

Xplosion will also feature the new announce team of current backstage reporter Jeremy Borash and Impact/PPV commentator Taz.

The show will air every on Extreme Sports Channel (Sky 419 and Virgin Media 527), while TNA's flagship programme Impact will continue to be shown on Bravo on Saturday nights.

Fans outside of the UK can visit www.tnawrestling.com (http://www.tnawrestling.com) for specific Xplosion airdates.

~ Story from The Sun newspaper, UK!! ~

MeatHead4Life
06-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Rob Terry is in insane shape.... i've been hearing he's a drug free athlete. i really can't say for sure.... any opinions?

Wrex
06-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Rob Terry is in insane shape.... i've been hearing he's a drug free athlete. i really can't say for sure.... any opinions?
That would be quite impressive... but he is in TNA, where all the drug users go! I saw him in a muscle and fitness article in last months issue.

MeatHead4Life
06-23-2010, 02:05 PM
TNA as no wellness policy?

Wrex
06-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Just typed in tna wellness policy in google, and found this article lol http://bleacherreport.com/articles/251464-if-there-is-a-tna-wellness-policy-it-sure-as-hell-isnt-a-good-one... TNA will take anyone, look at the guys who were let go from WWE for drugs, and were signed to TNA with no problem. Most recent: Jeff Hardy, RVD, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman

MeatHead4Life
06-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Just typed in tna wellness policy in google, and found this article lol http://bleacherreport.com/articles/251464-if-there-is-a-tna-wellness-policy-it-sure-as-hell-isnt-a-good-one... TNA will take anyone, look at the guys who were let go from WWE for drugs, and were signed to TNA with no problem. Most recent: Jeff Hardy, RVD, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman

LoL, Alex Shelly looks like such a tool with all that hair.

I've always wondered how some of the WWE talent be so freakin huge, and not be on anything.

I'm assuming some of them or on HGH, which I don't think you can test for.

But I could be wrong.

Wrex
06-23-2010, 10:35 PM

I've always wondered how some of the WWE talent be so freakin huge, and not be on anything.

But I could be wrong.
:yep:

swoleoneday
06-24-2010, 10:25 AM

But I could be wrong.

That, and they are also likely on some sort of HRT... I'm sure most of those guys can get prescriptions for test and the policy never says there is anything wrong with that.