PDA

View Full Version : what do you pay for botox and fillers

tammyp
06-23-2010, 12:35 PM
where you live?

its insane here...350 per section for botox and 750 for radiesse.

jelena
06-26-2010, 08:45 PM
tammy depends, some dr charge per unit some per area.
i recently had done dysport for two areas for $560 (they were running some special)

tight booty
06-26-2010, 08:50 PM
What's radiesse?

tammyp
07-05-2010, 05:34 AM
fills the () around your mouth. love this stuff.

debbiebramwell
07-05-2010, 11:37 PM
what is juvaderm and reslylan? isnt that for the () how long does yours last? does it help before a show? I was thinking about it but not sure if I need it yet lol

SallyAnne
07-05-2010, 11:56 PM

I have a friend who just got the () filled in around her mouth (she's in her 70's) and it costs her $500 each time she goes to her doc in Tucson. I thought that was pretty reasonable.

Suzanne
07-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I wish i was even in a position to even care how much it costs! I am lucky to keep up with my hair cut/color (most times i don't) :hypno:

tight booty
07-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Thanks Tammy. Well I have a friend who got it done and she was very disappointed. I personally did not think she needed it but she really wanted to get it done, so her boyfriend bought it for her for her birthday. I couldn't notice any difference to be honest. I guess it would depend on how good the person is doing it and how much they use. Maybe she didn't have enough but she said she was not going back again to have it done at the cosmetic clinic.

tammyp
07-06-2010, 05:10 AM
i do radiesse once a year. it lasts about 10 months. i get it before my show every year. the others you mentioned are similar deb, but this is the longest lasting.

it all depends how much they fill. i have mine over filled, then when the swelling goes down its perfect. i wouldnt take the stage with out it!

tight booty
07-06-2010, 05:24 AM
10 months sounds really good.

tammyp
07-06-2010, 05:50 AM
even though my face gets drawn, this keeps me from looking sunken in. and they say its about the entire package, so i spring for it. a vial lasts me 2x. so my second inj is 150$ since i bought the vial for the first.

sally a client of mine lives in tuscon in the winter and she said botox is really cheap there. she paid 250 for her entire forehead. sign me up if i ever come to AZ.

musclemilf
07-06-2010, 08:00 AM
For me, the skill of the injector is more important to me than the price. I'd rather pay a little more money to a plastic surgeon who routinely does facial work than lets say an eye doctor who took a weekend juvederm class at a resort. I'm not letting anyone fck with my face.

BTW - there are ladies who actually buy the vials online and inject themselves :hypno:

tight booty
07-06-2010, 08:35 AM
For me, the skill of the injector is more important to me than the price. I'd rather pay a little more money to a plastic surgeon who routinely does facial work than lets say an eye doctor who took a weekend juvederm class at a resort. I'm not letting anyone fck with my face.

BTW - there are ladies who actually buy the vials online and inject themselves :hypno:
That's insane. Imagine injecting the wrong place and ending up with a lop sided eye.

janet kaufman
07-10-2010, 12:06 AM
i do radiesse once a year. it lasts about 10 months. i get it before my show every year. the others you mentioned are similar deb, but this is the longest lasting.

it all depends how much they fill. i have mine over filled, then when the swelling goes down its perfect. i wouldnt take the stage with out it!

I am right there with you. I get botox about every four months. On wednesday you can get for 10 a unit it takes about 32 for my furrowed brow.

the radiesse runs about the same here.

The Prodigy
07-11-2010, 10:09 AM
The things I have to look forward to! I would be happy just to get rid of the acne scarring!

tammyp
07-11-2010, 10:12 AM
The things I have to look forward to! I would be happy just to get rid of the acne scarring!

done that..laser treatments at 350 a pop

juicegirl311
07-13-2010, 09:53 AM
I had a plastic surgeon do my whole face with botox (forehead, crows ft, between my eyebrows & some small areas around my mouth) for $500 with a touch up 2 wks later. thats on long island. i think she used shit solution or watered it down bc i didnt notice a diff even w the touch up. i have since gone to another dr and have juvaderm for $330 a vial. LOVE IT!