PDA

View Full Version : Source of Inspiration...

GENESIS
06-23-2010, 05:42 PM
I've chimed in on a few of your training journals, and you all have probably seen me in other threads, but i wanted to deliver something a little more personable so i thought i would bring it to your forum...

When my lifts havent had much energy and i feel like im just running in place at the gym, i often times come into this section as a source of inspiration. I see you guys still hitting it HARD at your age and it lights a fire underneath me... So i just would like to give some encouragment and make sure you old farts know that you keep us younger bucks in check...

thanks alot.

cook
06-23-2010, 05:47 PM
I've chimed in on a few of your training journals, and you all have probably seen me in other threads, but i wanted to deliver something a little more personable so i thought i would bring it to your forum...

When my lifts havent had much energy and i feel like im just running in place at the gym, i often times come into this section as a source of inspiration. I see you guys still hitting it HARD at your age and it lights a fire underneath me... So i just would like to give some encouragment and make sure you old farts know that you keep us younger bucks in check...

thanks alot.
Get to work!

axioma
06-24-2010, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the words! I too, learned from the older guys. It is great to see where you ultimately want to be, after all, this is a lifestyle for a lifetime!

THEVMAN
06-24-2010, 09:00 PM
thats cool, (except for the fart part) lol