PDA

View Full Version : Running an AI on cycle?

Mrbig
03-15-2009, 01:22 AM
do any of you guys run an ai on cycle my only real concern while on cycle is gyno but i also dont want to inhibit to much gains while on so can it be done

Dr Pangloss
03-15-2009, 07:54 AM
Unless you're doing quite a bit of Test or another estrogenic steroid, i wouldn't worry about it. I don't start taking an ai until i get over 800 mg ew, because thats really when the bloating and bp issues start for me.

you many be different, but low doses of Test usually don't produce a lot of estrogen sides. also, if you are sensitive to gyno, you will want to have it available to add, and you will likely want to start at a lower dose.

Mrbig
03-16-2009, 02:09 AM
is there any way to tell if your sensitvie to gyno or is it just wait and see

Dr Pangloss
03-16-2009, 05:42 AM
is there any way to tell if your sensitvie to gyno or is it just wait and see

this is your first cycle i, i see. you should definitely have arimidex on hand. if you experience soreness in the nipple, which may be accompanied by swelling, start arimidex at 0.5 mg eod.

Also, you realy don't need anymore than 400-600 mg of test on your first cycle, tops. I'd start with 400.

Mrbig
03-17-2009, 01:01 AM
its not my first cycle im just wandering if maybe you could tell if you were sensitive to gyno ive neva ran over 500mg of test i really wanna try more but absolutely dont want gyno

heavyiron
03-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Unless you're doing quite a bit of Test or another estrogenic steroid, i wouldn't worry about it. I don't start taking an ai until i get over 800 mg ew, because thats really when the bloating and bp issues start for me.

you many be different, but low doses of Test usually don't produce a lot of estrogen sides. also, if you are sensitive to gyno, you will want to have it available to add, and you will likely want to start at a lower dose.
Same for me

Bluestorm
03-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Get some Letro. If gyno starts to show its ugly face, Letro is by far, the best thing there is.

Usually, your nipples will be itchy. They can feel sore all the time. They can look a little puffy...or there can be a little knot directly under.
I've taken it to the itchy and sore level a couple times. Notices a small knot once, and jumped on Letro. The knot went away, but I will never run doses that high again.