~gymdiva~
06-24-2010, 09:14 AM
who do you think it is? :dunno:

swoleoneday
06-24-2010, 10:21 AM
its Steve Jobs... next week, Cole will get emails and texts on his new iPhone 4

MeatHead4Life
06-24-2010, 11:21 AM
I know The ROck's been talking about hosting RAW this summer for a while now..... u figure with his new movie coming out soon (w/ Samuel L jackson), it'd be awesome if they revealed he was RAW's mystery GM.. he can show up on RAW plug his movie, book a few matches... then resign as GM and leave WWE for another couple years like always.

dallas3
06-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Hope it isn't a McMahon

p.s.
06-24-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm kinda thinkin' it's HHH, as he's in the family and not doing much in the ring anymore, so it makes sense for him to move into an admin role in the company.

The Big Sexy
06-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Stone Cold.

~gymdiva~
06-24-2010, 02:19 PM
I was actually thinking HHH or Stephanie....especially if HHH is due to return before Summer Slam....I don't know if he is or not....

oh man, I just flashed to that night Eric Bischoff came out....damn that was a moment to never be recreated....

~gymdiva~
06-24-2010, 02:20 PM
I was actually thinking HHH or Stephanie....especially if HHH is due to return before Summer Slam....I don't know if he is or not....

oh man, I just flashed to that night Eric Bischoff came out....damn that was a moment to never be recreated....

MeatHead4Life
06-24-2010, 02:43 PM

i was there in person in Jersey when Eric bischoff came out and hugged Vince... My jaw HIT DA FLOOR.

Especially in my case, I was The absolute biggest WCW/NWO mark.

swoleoneday
06-24-2010, 05:03 PM
its Steve Jobs... next week, Cole will get emails and texts on his new iPhone 4

BTW this was a joke because the email sounded like an iphone email alert.

SRS now... I think its Dibiase Jr. He bought the GM position... remember he had "other things" do to at RAW instead of wrestling.

Just a thought.

Wrex
06-24-2010, 05:13 PM

I like this idea! but will Triple H's ego allow him to step to the side in a non wrestling roll? I'd like to see him return as a top heel.

The Big Sexy
06-24-2010, 05:20 PM
BTW this was a joke because the email sounded like an iphone email alert.

SRS now... I think its Dibiase Jr. He bought the GM position... remember he had "other things" do to at RAW instead of wrestling.

Just a thought.

Yeah, Myreese! LOL