PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle

swole0565
06-25-2010, 12:40 AM
What's up with Angle's arms being so much smaller than the rest of his body? This may be something that's old news, but I haven't kept up w/ TNA in a long time.

Wh1teruss1an
06-25-2010, 12:58 AM
He lives about a mile from me. I haven't seen him in a while but when I do, he usually has a long sleeve shirt on and I don't follow wrestling so I had no idea that he was mis-proportioned.

swoleoneday
06-25-2010, 08:57 AM
He has had numerous neck problems over the years. Broken neck and many disc problems in that area. That has restricted circulation to his arms. He has said many times that he does alot of reps in his workouts to get more blood flow to his arms because of neck and back problems.

HammerStrength12
06-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Well, he was a wrestler throughout college, high school and then turned pro. Overall power and strength are far more important than arm size. We never used to train biceps or triceps when I wrestled. For a long time my chest/back were really big but arms looked small in comparison just because I rarely did bicep curls or close grip bench

sfreemanii
06-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Angle has nerve damage in his neck which had caused one of his arms to become smaller than the other. He is in bad need of neck surgery but he dosent want to go on the shelf for a year to go on the mend. Paul Orndoff (sp?) has the same type of nerve damage which caused the same problem with his arm. I love Angle and wish he would get the help he needs, before he winds up in a wheelchair.