PDA

View Full Version : Feed back on Isolyze, and Carbolyze Stack

Lex29us
06-25-2010, 08:34 AM
Whats up Fam!
Just wanted to know if anyone out there was currently using the Isolyze & Carbolyze combination? Initially I was thinking to use them separately throughout my day, but the label had suggested mixing both as a muscle builder. Any feed back on this concept will be greatly appreciated.
Peace!

The Prodigy
06-25-2010, 11:34 AM
In the offseason I put the Carbolyze in my shake post workout. I use the chocolate protein and the fruit punch Carbolyze and it tastes great mixed together! I also put some Mac Nut oil in my shake so I get Carbs, Protein and Fats!

Lex29us
06-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Thanks Prodigy. Sounds a lot more convienent then drinking them separately throughout the day.

The Prodigy
06-26-2010, 10:35 AM
It actually is quite addictive! I look forward to the chocolate fruit punch flavor! I could drink they ALL day long! I also put my Fiberlyze in with my protein sometimes and that is awesome as well! I have the lemonade so I make chocolate lemonade shakes!

Curt James
06-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Chocolate Milk Isolyze and Fruit Punch Fiberlyze is great, too.

Lex29us
06-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Combination sounds crazy, but I'm down. Prodigy you brought up Fiberlyze...wondering if it would be a good idea to maybe start off with one serving to see how the body adapts before going into the 2-3x's daily. Good idea, or no hrm in the 2-3?

Thanks Curt....Chocolate / Fruit punch seems to be a go!

The Prodigy
06-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Do you currently take Metamucil or any fiber product? I started off on Metamucil and then switched to Fiberlyze. It made a huge difference! I started off with two servings a day and still use it twice a day and love it!

Lex29us
06-26-2010, 07:53 PM
No never used Metamucil, or any other fiber supp to be honest. I realized i wasn't getting the fiber i required, and after using a few other species products, figured i'd give it a try. I recently got crealyze which is like a god send to me for creatine, and I've also been using Anthrolyze for joint support. No complaints at all. I was currently on a different brand of Protein, but heard so many great things about Isolyze that I decided to try it out along with the Carbolyze. Looks like the Fiberlyze will be required as well.

J. Daniels
06-26-2010, 08:48 PM
It's protein and carbohydrate. Let's not over think this.

Lex29us
06-26-2010, 08:56 PM
It's protein and carbohydrate. Let's not over think this.
Analyst to a fault J.D

The Prodigy
06-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Have you tried the Omegalyze? I use it year round and it is by far my favorite Species product!

Lex29us
06-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Have you tried the Omegalyze? I use it year round and it is by far my favorite Species product!
Not as yet. Currently using another Omega supp. I have also heard positive feedback from others that have used Omegalyze. I'll give it a go as soon as I'm done with this one. I hate waste...lol

Wrex
06-28-2010, 05:11 PM
I like the Vanilla penut butter isolyze, with the bannana carbolyze pre and post workout. post workout I mix it with skim milk and sometimes a little OJ. I also throw 5g creatine mono in there pre and post.

MDN
09-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey.
I would take Fruit Punch Carbolyze and mix it with Van Peanut Butter Isolyze..
and also Chocolate Isolyze with Fruit Punch Carbolyze. I know they sound like odd flavors but I think they taste great...like PB&J for the first combo.

Hope this helps,
MDN