PDA

View Full Version : NTBM Trail Mix

brandonp005
06-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Oh yeah, Trail Mix is coming! I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. It will make a great snack to keep in my desk drawer!

"Rodz"
06-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Sounds cool, whats in it

blondie_bombshell
06-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Sounds cool, whats in it
Bump ! I cant wait to try it!

brandonp005
06-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Whey crisps, nuts, raisens, and cranberries

34g of protein per serving

Mad_Max21
06-29-2010, 10:16 AM
I tried the whey crisps when I went to visit needto, they were good. So with all the other stuff it should be awesome!

SBT
06-29-2010, 02:11 PM
this is gonna be bad ass guys!! i made the macros fit almost a perfect 40-30-30 so that it would be a nice little MRP! or a snack for some of you bigger guys!

but of course you could always minus out the berries, and still have the pro/fat combo too for those that follow keto! ;)

IslandGirl
06-30-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm excited to try this. Sounds too good to be true! Mmmm.....

brandonp005
06-30-2010, 08:05 PM
this is gonna be bad ass guys!! i made the macros fit almost a perfect 40-30-30 so that it would be a nice little MRP! or a snack for some of you bigger guys!

but of course you could always minus out the berries, and still have the pro/fat combo too for those that follow keto! ;)

Nice!

SBT
06-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Pretty sure the label is DONE, so now will be going into printing and then these can be all packaged up and sold!!

Admiral Johnson
06-30-2010, 10:27 PM
awesome!

hulkish808
07-01-2010, 05:41 PM
wtf? 34g of protein/serving? trail mix? i could live off of it ;) goodbye trader joe's trail mix ;)

cook
07-01-2010, 06:00 PM
How many calories in a serving that has 34gr. protein?

needtogetaas
07-01-2010, 06:26 PM
How many calories in a serving that has 34gr. protein?
324 calories per serving.

We took choc whey crips that are almost like a choc rise crispy ony they are made out og 90% protein and not carbs. They have a more crunchy texture then a reg rice crispy too. The trail mix can be eaten by its self, add milk and eat like a bowl of cereal. Or you can add the mix to oatmeal,yogurt,pancakes,pudding and other things like this.

It takes regular healthy all natural trail mix to new level. Adding awesome chocolate flavor with a crunchy texture that is filled with pure whey protein!!!

I know many people eat nuts or trail mix as a snack through out the week ether on its own or added with something else. Now they can have way more protein added to there mix.

brandonp005
07-03-2010, 11:10 PM
When is the projected release date for this?

Andrew732
07-09-2010, 03:52 PM
TIK TOK! haha

SBT
07-09-2010, 04:32 PM
SOOOOON!!! once labels are printed, i think the turn around will be about a week to get them packaged and in the store!

brandonp005
07-09-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm hearing by the end of this month.....I'm excited!

SBT
07-09-2010, 09:22 PM
:yep:

*fingers crossed*

needtogetaas
07-09-2010, 10:02 PM

Ya I forgot to tell people. A big thanks to Shannon for help with the macros and recipe on this one. I came up with the idea but she perfected it. :yep:

needtogetaas
07-09-2010, 10:04 PM
SOOOOON!!! once labels are printed, i think the turn around will be about a week to get them packaged and in the store!
I went down and gave the final ok on the new labels today. So they are in mass production now and should be done by monday or tusday. We will have a finished product within a week or two I am sure.

SBT
07-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Ya I forgot to tell people. A big thanks to Shannon for help with the macros and recipe on this one. I came up with the idea but she perfected it. :yep:
WE all make a good tea,!!! :D

I went down and gave the final ok on the new labels today. So they are in mass production now and should be done by monday or tusday. We will have a finished product within a week or two I am sure.
Now that is GOOD NEWS!! Can't wait to start packaging these up and using them for quick MRP's!!! mmm

Gawd
07-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Mmm.. Sounds good.
Need to make a spicy one too though! :D
Minus the berries, throw in some Chicknuts and Sesame Sticks.. throw in some spicy spices.. :D :D

Conrad
07-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Can't wait to get some of this. So if it comes out horrible I am going to blame it on Shannon! JK

J_P
07-11-2010, 05:40 AM
mee nether, gotta try it as soon as i can so i dont snack on my peanutbutter smeered chocolatchip cookies! :-P mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. sry sry
i mean healthy snacks :-)

needtogetaas
07-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Mmm.. Sounds good.
Need to make a spicy one too though! :D
Minus the berries, throw in some Chicknuts and Sesame Sticks.. throw in some spicy spices.. :D :D
I am sure we will do other things with this bro

Conrad
07-12-2010, 12:31 AM
I am sure we will do other things with this bro
This is finally a snack I can get in my desk at the office.

needtogetaas
07-12-2010, 11:40 AM
This is finally a snack I can get in my desk at the office.
ya its going to be pretty bad ass.

SBT
07-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Sure is!! What I like best is the variety of different types of 'mixes' we can do with this!

"Rodz"
07-12-2010, 05:25 PM
324 calories per serving.

We took choc whey crips that are almost like a choc rise crispy ony they are made out og 90% protein and not carbs. They have a more crunchy texture then a reg rice crispy too. The trail mix can be eaten by its self, add milk and eat like a bowl of cereal. Or you can add the mix to oatmeal,yogurt,pancakes,pudding and other things like this.

It takes regular healthy all natural trail mix to new level. Adding awesome chocolate flavor with a crunchy texture that is filled with pure whey protein!!!

I know many people eat nuts or trail mix as a snack through out the week ether on its own or added with something else. Now they can have way more protein added to there mix.

Nice, sounds good , gonna give'm a try

SBT
07-13-2010, 12:58 PM
labels are DONE, so this should start being all made up and in the store very very soon!

needtogetaas
07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
will have product in store before the week is over

SBT
07-13-2010, 03:21 PM
h3llllllz yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!! :yep:

brandonp005
07-13-2010, 09:20 PM
will have product in store before the week is over

Nice!

needtogetaas
07-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Just what everyone has been waiting for!! A quick, on-the-go meal replacement (or snack for some of you larger guys) that is made with all-natural ingredients keeping it diet friendly. First we started out with some whey protein crisps for a protein food amplifier that is lacking in your everyday store bought trail mixes. They provide you with a high quality source of whey protein that is perfect to add to any food imaginable to increase the total protein content, and which is why we went with them in the N2Mix. Whey crisps are the same exact product as a whey protein powder but in solid crisp form and made with whey protein isolate, keeping it low in carbohydrates, and also meaning it contains no soy. Following those up, we mixed in some non-sweetened dried cranberries and raisins for a little bit of energy pick me up, and then some sliced almonds to round out the ingredients and making the N2mix a perfect blend of macronutrients.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Protein-Products/N2mix-High-protein-trail-mix-p69.html

its in

SBT
07-14-2010, 06:59 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw!!!

beezy13
07-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Just ordered some, can't wait to try it.

SBT
07-15-2010, 03:56 PM
You're gonna love it!

needtogetaas
07-16-2010, 02:51 AM
Just ordered some, can't wait to try it.
you will be impressed with what we have come up with my friend. Please jump on and give us feed back as soon as you can. I just had my second bowl for the day. I poor it into a bowl add skim milk and booom In heaven. One of them kind of things you think to your self " this cant be fucking healthy, it just taste to damn good" Yet omg it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd
07-16-2010, 03:14 AM
you will be impressed with what we have come up with my friend. Please jump on and give us feed back as soon as you can. I just had my second bowl for the day. I poor it into a bowl add skim milk and booom In heaven. One of them kind of things you think to your self " this cant be fucking healthy, it just taste to damn good" Yet omg it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, I love cereal.
I need to try this.

SBT
07-17-2010, 12:17 AM

i did this today for one of my treats tonight and it was great!! i could DEFINITELY get used to eating this for a meal like that EVERYDAY!! :yep:

beezy13
07-17-2010, 07:02 AM

No prob, it should be here Monday and I'll let everyone know how it goes. Keep making great stuff.

needtogetaas
07-17-2010, 11:08 PM
i did this today for one of my treats tonight and it was great!! i could DEFINITELY get used to eating this for a meal like that EVERYDAY!! :yep:
If for no other reason then to eat this my self I am glad we made this product. I would still be happy even if we never sold a single bag ( sold 20 over the week end though). But if we never sold another bag again then lol.. Because then I could have them all to my self. This product will be sold out about 20 bags early because I am going to make damn sure i got plenty enough for my self if we start running low.

beezy13
07-19-2010, 05:39 PM

Just got mine today, and had my first serving in a bowl with milk. This shit is awesome, tastes like chocolate rice krispies with almond slices. Love that it is actually good for u and has so much protein in it. Definitely going to be ordering more. Quality stuff here need2 keep it up.

Gawd
07-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Just got mine today, and had my first serving in a bowl with milk. This shit is awesome, tastes like chocolate rice krispies with almond slices. Love that it is actually good for u and has so much protein in it. Definitely going to be ordering more. Quality stuff here need2 keep it up.
Nice.
So the majority of the mix is the whey crisps then?
Or mostly nuts and berries?

beezy13
07-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Nice.
So the majority of the mix is the whey crisps then?
Or mostly nuts and berries?

Yeah, I'd say its mostly the crisps that and almond slivers. You almost don't even notice the fruit.

SBT
07-20-2010, 02:03 PM
majority is whey crisps with sliced almonds and the raisin/cranberry mix to round it out and give you protein, carbs, and fats.

Cogrick2
08-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Am I reading correctly that this is about $7 a serving?

needtogetaas
08-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Am I reading correctly that this is about $7 a serving?
no man you need to add in the " needto139 " discount code that takes off 15% and then factor in free 2-3 day shipping as well. so if you buy a 8 pack, add in the 15% discount its 4.25 cents a serving before adding in the free 2-3 day shipping. If you happen to grab it when we are having one of our 20% sales or buy 2 get one free sales you get a even better deal..

SBT
08-10-2010, 03:29 PM
having some of this now and I LOVE this stuff!!

Good time to try it would be now with the 20% off sale, esp since this comes free with some orders!

needtogetaas
08-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Yups

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 07:00 AM
Damn I want some of this.