PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say "You are appreciated"

R_U_Red_D
06-26-2010, 04:09 PM
I read a lot of stuff on the site and in general about the women side of this sport along with the comments and snide remarks about everything from how you look, what you wear, and just stuff that make me go "huh???".

Was thinking about how hard you ladies have it and just wanted to post this for you all.

R_mkyQbdFng

Just offering encouragement from a fan of bodybuilding and all it encompasses.

Keep working laides!!!

fitairess
06-26-2010, 04:21 PM
That was absolutely beautiful! It is much appreciated!

stephaniewicked
06-26-2010, 07:34 PM
That's a really nice thought... thanks for supporting all the wonderful ladies in this sport!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-26-2010, 08:09 PM
I read a lot of stuff on the site and in general about the women side of this sport along with the comments and snide remarks about everything from how you look, what you wear, and just stuff that make me go "huh???".

Was thinking about how hard you ladies have it and just wanted to post this for you all.

R_mkyQbdFng

Just offering encouragement from a fan of bodybuilding and all it encompasses.

Keep working laides!!!

Must spread reputation yadda yadda yadda...

GirlyMuscle
06-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Thanks, R! That is so sweet of you. Reps when I reload. :)

R_U_Red_D
06-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Must spread reputation yadda yadda yadda...

If you ever move down here, I'm so kicking your ass! :heythere:

Every one else, no reps needed. This is a "just because you really do deserve it" post.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-26-2010, 08:35 PM
If you ever move down here, I'm so kicking your ass! :heythere:

Every one else, no reps needed. This is a "just because you really do deserve it" post.

I will be looking for you :D

Sandpig
06-26-2010, 08:47 PM
R, that was cool. The women really do deserve it too. They put up with a lot of BS.

HammerStrength12
06-26-2010, 09:00 PM
R, that was cool. The women really do deserve it too. They put up with a lot of BS.

People who are generally health/in shape put up with a lot of bs. That's just how our society is. If you take care of yourself, people are gonna hate. If you look better/are more jacked than anyone else, people are gonna find negative things to say. I get criticized all the time. Female bodybuilders and fitness girls definitely have it the worst though

Sledge
06-26-2010, 09:02 PM
STOP THAT. Your making the rest of us blokes look bad. Now we'll all be expected to be nice.

I can't even see what the vid is :D

R_U_Red_D
06-26-2010, 09:19 PM
STOP THAT. Your making the rest of us blokes look bad. Now we'll all be expected to be nice.

I can't even see what the vid is :D

"I Am Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera

I saw the pot about the "ideal" female bb and thought it was another attack on them, but it wasn't and that just made me think.

I have dated a bodybuilder and saw firsthand everything she had to endure and in the end still feel somewhat unappreciated, despite all of my encouragement. Just wanted to throw out some positive energy for all the women.

This doesn't change the fact that I"m a evil trolling bastard who will flame every asshat when the opportunity arises, FEAR THE TROLL!!!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0805/the-forum-trolls-demotivational-poster-1210635423.jpg

Femphysiquefan
06-26-2010, 10:13 PM
People who are generally health/in shape put up with a lot of bs. That's just how our society is. If you take care of yourself, people are gonna hate. If you look better/are more jacked than anyone else, people are gonna find negative things to say. I get criticized all the time. Female bodybuilders and fitness girls definitely have it the worst though

Too true. That's why one should take a lesson from Mr. Kat Williams:

ZxxPLDZnqwA

vQRbDSwZIME

The Big Sexy
06-26-2010, 10:19 PM
I can see why a lot of dudes hate on the women who go out and get jacked up. I mean - as a man - if you looked like an absolute bitch - the last thing you would or could deal with is a woman who could out lift you anytime and anywhere... and most likely, kick your ass up and down the street. The common response or comeback of "you look like a dude" - is pitiful at best.

It's like guys who say "oh, I don't want to be that big" - yeah, right... you dream about being big every fucking day and night of your tiny, scrawny life and existence... you lack the discipline, desire, heart and fucking soul to transcend into greatness.

Ok... I got carried away.

tammyp
06-27-2010, 05:40 AM
^^^^^^^^ right on the money lou!