PDA

View Full Version : BPI Sports 1.M.R

Wrex
06-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Got a free sample of this stuff... I must say it got me wired, just got back from the gym, and I want to keep going! might just be the first time use factor, and that I took some time off from pre workout drinks, but I have to say this stuff is pretty potent, and I have a high tolarance to stims.

Jason Newman
06-28-2010, 11:22 PM
from reports its one of the most potent out there, but id be surprised if it was as strong as N2kts but ill have to get a sample of 1mr

s2h
06-29-2010, 06:20 AM
I took the 1.M.R. in tablet/horse pill form....I'm pretty sensitve to stims and this wasnt bad....gave me good sustained energy levels...havnt tried the powder form...is that what you took????

Wrex
06-29-2010, 01:16 PM
I took the 1.M.R. in tablet/horse pill form....I'm pretty sensitve to stims and this wasnt bad....gave me good sustained energy levels...havnt tried the powder form...is that what you took????
Yeah I took the powder, was pretty impressed

Wrex
07-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Just bought a full bottle recently. 300 mgs of caffeine per scoop! Dayummm.. Very good pre workout supp. Get it from bb.com you get a free shirt!
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bpisports/1-m-r.html

Gawd
07-14-2010, 11:11 PM
Yup. 1.M.R is potent shit, real good.
I still found N2KTS by Needtobuildmuscle much stronger, but it's still out of stock.

DannyG
08-31-2010, 04:31 PM
So far this is the best stuff I have tried out there. I thought Jacked3d was good but this stuff blows it out of the water. On a side note i just ordered Code Red from Muscle Meds because it came with a free Kai Greene DVD. I took 3 scoops yesterday and it did nothing for me.

GREENMACHINE23
08-31-2010, 10:50 PM
Got a free sample of this stuff... I must say it got me wired, just got back from the gym, and I want to keep going! might just be the first time use factor, and that I took some time off from pre workout drinks, but I have to say this stuff is pretty potent, and I have a high tolarance to stims.

I used it and liked it.:)