PDA

View Full Version : Ladies...your input requested!

Lee Penman
03-15-2009, 09:40 AM
I am scheduling a whole series of articles focusing on women's issues within this wonderful sport of bodybuilding. Kicking things off will be features on women and steroid use and also the subject of drugs and the menstrual cycle. I want your feedback on what is currently being used at the women's contest level, your experiences on how anabolics effect menstrual function and how common is the use of steroids to avoid menstruation altogether. A lot of questions I know, but please break the wall of silence..speak up and in so doing help others avoid mistakes.
Education is power...and it starts right here at RX!

Lee Penman
03-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Due to the nature of this subject, and if you want your identity protected, you can e mail me personally [email protected] Now let's get some feedback going!

dvsness
03-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Where will this series of articles be published? I'd love to read them.

Angela123
03-17-2009, 07:48 PM
here is some more info on leigh. http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=97

Lee Penman
03-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Where will this series of articles be published? I'd love to read them.
The articles will be on rxmuscle.com...the only site that tells the truth, reports the latest news...and supports women bodybuilders!

sassy69
03-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Leigh - I posted an article I found several years ago about "Post Competition Syndrome" on Allifit's thread on the Fuel Station board about the lower abdomenal "pooch". I think we're all aware of the variety of ways "post show rebound" shows itself, but it would be interesting to get a fresh take on it. That is the only article I've ever really found regarding the topic as far as all the things that actuallly happen to you while your body tries to "right" itself after the extremes of competition prep - natural or otherwise.

Here's the thread link: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=5142

Lee Penman
03-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Leigh - I posted an article I found several years ago about "Post Competition Syndrome" on Allifit's thread on the Fuel Station board about the lower abdomenal "pooch". I think we're all aware of the variety of ways "post show rebound" shows itself, but it would be interesting to get a fresh take on it. That is the only article I've ever really found regarding the topic as far as all the things that actuallly happen to you while your body tries to "right" itself after the extremes of competition prep - natural or otherwise.
Thanks Sassy, I will take a look!