PDA

View Full Version : ASSASSIN NUTRITION by PRIEST

AVBG
06-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Lee has decided due to the unethical practices of the manufacturer of LPN, to change direction.

He therefore, made the decision to not only change manufacturer but also change the name of the company. By this he is hoping to make it clear, that there is no longer any ties to those who manufactured the LPN brand and all association with them has been removed. LPN no longer exist. The website is still active, but please note, Lee is no longer involved with it. And there will not be any more LPN products. All production has been stopped.

ASSASSIN NUTRITION

The changes will be:
Labels, names of products, more flavours, cookies and bars will be added to the line. Full range of training gear, belts and gloves. T-shirts for men and women... tank tops. Jewelry which will include: watches, rings, dog tags, crosses, ect.

We are working on a website that will list all products. Merchandise will most likely be sold on the website. All supplements will only be sold in stores or their own website. It will be sold world wide, not just in Australia. The goal is to have it in certain stores in the US, South Africa, Malaysa and many more countries by the end of the year.

We thank all of those who supported the LPN brand and hope for the continued support of ASSASSIN NUTRITION.

The line will be available in Australia within 4weeks.

Sledge
06-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Coooooool Assassin dog tags.

Looking forward to the sup line being avaliable.

THE BEST DAMN GURU
09-04-2010, 06:56 PM
After months of Lee working on the new and improved product, it is finally out. Here is a sample label, also brochure.
Lee will be in Wollongong Thurs 9 of Sept.... if you're in the area, stop by. City Health Store
Also in Newcastle Thurs 19 of Sept at City Health Store.
Guestposing Oct 2 in Perth.
Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there.

tiramisu
09-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Unethical practices in the supplement industry? Unpossible! I'm guessing the key unethical practice was not paying their bills. A simple lack of ethics is a requisite to selling fairy dust to the unwashed.

spritz0
09-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Any link to the website? I googled it and nothing came up!

Sledge
09-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Woooooo hooo I actually fly into Perth in the morning on Oct 2nd after a nightshift stint. I'll be sure to go along and see the show. I'll be the bloke asleep in his chair with the camera around his neck.

Will their be a display of the Assasin nutrition jewelry???? I can get all blinged up. ;)

Curt James
09-05-2010, 11:16 AM
After months of Lee working on the new and improved product, it is finally out. Here is a sample label, also brochure.
Lee will be in Wollongong Thurs 9 of Sept.... if you're in the area, stop by. City Health Store
Also in Newcastle Thurs 19 of Sept at City Health Store.
Guestposing Oct 2 in Perth.
Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there.

Congratulations to you and Lee.

Will this be promoted on Creapeen Radio?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/AUS/creeapeanradiobanner.jpg (http://www.musclediaries.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=66&Itemid=122)

Would be great to hear Priest on HMR, too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/AUS/assassinnutritionlabel.jpg

And I recognize that artwork...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/MFW/lp/lp.jpg

THE BEST DAMN GURU
09-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Looking forward to seeing you there Sledge. Come by and say hi ... I didn't get to meet you at the Aussie Pro last year. And we're working on the t-shirst right now. Not sure if the jewelry will be ready by showtime ... Lee is nitpicky and keeps on changing things lol

Yep Curt ... guess there's one way of using the back tat and not get penalized :-) Aren't sick or hearing what he has to say ? :-) You know it won't be anything good or clean lol.

Website will be up asap. Was waiting for designs to be done.

Sledge
09-06-2010, 08:18 AM
I'll see you there then. I think I saw you at the pro show but we didn't meet. I chatted to Lee for a while early in the day, but wouldn't have recognised you if you were standing on my feet. :D

I was kidding about the jewellery. I just find it kind of funny that a jewellery line comes out with a supplement. I think it's a great idea and really expands the Assassin brand to more than just a supplement. And I hope it makes you a mint. But I doubt you'll see me in Assassin dangly ear rings. I do have some ideas for a cool pearl necklace though. ;)
Let us know when the website is up and running.

THE BEST DAMN GURU
09-06-2010, 06:15 PM
I'll see you there then. I think I saw you at the pro show but we didn't meet. I chatted to Lee for a while early in the day, but wouldn't have recognised you if you were standing on my feet. :D

I was kidding about the jewellery. I just find it kind of funny that a jewellery line comes out with a supplement. I think it's a great idea and really expands the Assassin brand to more than just a supplement. And I hope it makes you a mint. But I doubt you'll see me in Assassin dangly ear rings. I do have some ideas for a cool pearl necklace though. ;)
Let us know when the website is up and running.

LOL ... no one recognizes me... that's the beaut of things :-) You won't believe how much I get to hear or find out cause of that lol.

There will be earings ... but it's for men. Lee wears earings... (god that sounds a bit poofy :p) so he wants that in the line... mostly going to be geared towards men who likes to wear more dude-like jewerly. Know what ... maybe someone should come up with another name instead of calling it "jewelry"... :)
Yeah ... the pearl necklace ... I'll skip that one ;)

AVBG
09-06-2010, 08:46 PM
You guys re-launching at the local shows?

THE BEST DAMN GURU
09-07-2010, 01:55 AM
Probably at some, not sure which ones though. Might look at the one in Sydney.

BOOMER
09-21-2010, 04:29 AM
It seems I had to join this forum to be kept up to date with the Assassin range news.

BOOMER
09-21-2010, 04:32 AM
Any chance of getting a brocher sent out

Madmark73
09-21-2010, 05:32 AM
Can't wait to see the range

THE BEST DAMN GURU
09-21-2010, 06:39 AM
It seems I had to join this forum to be kept up to date with the Assassin range news.

Hey Luke ... how are you? Good to see you here bud :-)

Pm me an address you want a brochure sent too ...
Mark if you're in Newy ... we'll be at City Health on Thurs... around 12pm (yep early time ... but out of my hands)

BOOMER
09-21-2010, 08:30 PM

Mark if you're in Newy ... we'll be at City Health on Thurs... around 12pm (yep early time ... but out of my hands)

Hi Rhaine, i sent ya a PM :)

Madmark73
09-24-2010, 09:09 AM

THankyou..but i will be in the area a week later..will check out the gear at the store..

Sledge
10-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Where's the ASSASSIN NUTRITION.COM

THE BEST DAMN GURU
10-21-2010, 06:23 AM
Where's the ASSASSIN NUTRITION.COM

I know ... I know. The guy that's doing the website is slacking. Been after him to get it up, and everytime I get... don't worry it'll be up. But as you can see, it's not and now it's bloody ridiculous. This business is driving me nuts :p

Sledge
10-21-2010, 07:02 AM
want me to kneecap him?

THE BEST DAMN GURU
10-21-2010, 07:04 AM
Yes... yes I do

Big'Un
11-15-2010, 03:47 PM
No site yet? Time to get a new web guy.