PDA

View Full Version : Puzzeling Happenings with me...

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 02:59 PM
On May 4th 2010 when the PP PO knocked my door in I was running somewhere in the area of 3000mg combined gear per week. Obviously they took all my gear so there was no cycling off…no tapering, no PCT. it was just going from a combined dose of 3000mgs of Sust, EQ, NPP, and Proviron to what ever my nuts make. I must say judging by the size of my tiny testes it certainly could not be much if any at all.

I am not ashamed to say I have ran high miligram cycles for very,very long periods of time with little time off. Six weeks max after 6 months on has been very typical for me for as long as I can remember to be honest. It really just is how it is at the national level. Pretty much everyone I talk to says time on equals time off went out the window a long, long time ago. I did adhere to the on equals off protacal for years but realized it just is not feasiable after a point in time when you have been using for a long time and wish to progress well past genetic limits.

I was a very skinny, lean, wirey kid. Probably why I have such an easy time staying lean no matter what I eat to this day. I am sure over 200# lean mass helps but I think skinny kids make for lean bodybuilders later in life. When I was locked up for 4 days I went from almost 4000 cals of clean carbs and protien to 2000 cals of starch. I dropped 8 pounds in 4 days. I am sure stress had a lot to do with this as well.

Here is the part I do not get. I have been on no gear save for HCGnerate from Needtobuildmuscle.com and Need2slin. I am not pumping his products here because he is my sponsor I am just stating what I am using. Here is weird part. I am still 220# +. I can still see all 6 abs clearly although I have put on at least a percent of BF as I went off diet as I cannot compete now. I am still hitting 225 on incline for 25 reps and all my other lifts are still holding there own. I am still as horny as ever. Still get as good of wood as ever. I am not depressed at all…..and its been almost 8 weeks now since I have seen a needle.

I swear I thought this crash was just going to be horrible. I even talked with my doc about some PCT if needed and he said he would if I needed it. I just do not think I need it! Now even if Needto supps are the best on earth in no way can they come close to 3000mgs of gear a week. or maybe I am wrong about that!!? Maybe its 30yo muscle that just will not go away. Maybe the crash is coming and I am in for a big suprise….I hope not! I will keep an update with other blog posts on this but to be honest I cannot figure this out.

That is the sum of the blog post. I am not pimping product here because I do not need to do so for my sponsorship. It really is just suprising to me I have not turned into a bowl of jello or that my weiner has not turned to the same consistancy as jello. Any thoughts from anyone with similar experiences? I do not mean with the PO PO but with coming off suddenely with no PCT?

Jeff

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2010/06/29/puzzeling-happenings-with-me/

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 03:11 PM
One thing I have noticed is my joints hurt like hell. Alleve helps but man do I hurt.

JKB
06-29-2010, 03:22 PM
this is so much spamm for this product
like the story then came the sup and you repeat over and over that is a sigh dude.

you are pumping this thing so much. and because he is your sponsor..

Con
06-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Well i would say the real crash is still to come.
3 grams per week is a massive dose and you were using long acting gear thus its probably still in the system.

A friend of mine had been off for 9 weeks and that was a total of 10 weeks since last shot of prop. However, he had hard lump in his delt which he assumed was scar tissue. On the 9th week he got levels test and they were rock bottom. The following week was spent breaking down this "scar tissue". A second blood test was done a week later and the test level was way over the normal range. Obviously it was stored up prop in a sterile abcess that released.

Timbo89
06-29-2010, 03:57 PM
dont worry the crash is coming.

SpeedoGuido
06-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Wow, that's awesome.
Just think of all the money you'll save now.... and you'll probably live a few extra years.

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 04:33 PM
this is so much spamm for this product
like the story then came the sup and you repeat over and over that is a sigh dude.

you are pumping this thing so much. and because he is your sponsor.. Actually ...not. I do not have to any advertising or any product pumping. That is why I left LGS. I felt like I was compromising myself through having to constantly talk the supps up on different boards. I can blog post on any subject I choose. This is actually the first supp blog post in almost a year of sponsorship. Look at my other blog posts for proof. I do not push products.

Jeff

R_U_Red_D
06-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Wow, that's awesome.
Just think of all the money you'll save now.... and you'll probably live a few extra years.

Better use some of that money to put Collins on retainer....

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Wow, that's awesome.

. Actually I doubt I will save much with lawyer fees. Longer life..not so sure. Have not been to a doc for being ill in 13 years. 90/60BP. Good liver enzymes. I was never a big Oral AAS fan so that may have a lot to do with it.

Jeff

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Better use some of that money to put Collins on retainer....
Funny you should say that! I bought his book and am giving to my lawyer! Great book and I suggest anyone who uses at all get it and read it. I had it in my hand 2 times while talking with Rick at the Arnold and did not get it. Would have been better off a little bit if I had. My best advice is do not trust ANYONE who does not have the same last name as you do as I was rolled on.

Jeff

MikeS
06-29-2010, 04:44 PM
No offence but when I hear people say things like you just said about the company they are sponsored by I switch off...

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 04:53 PM
No offence but when I hear people say things like you just said about the company they are sponsored by I switch off... Maybe you should not assume anything. I am not a big supp guy actually. Thermos. Creatine, Vitamins, BCAAs and Glutamine were really the only supps I used prior to this mess I am in. I am not saying Needto Supps are doing this or that I was just saying thats the only supps besides the usual ones I am using so no chemical PCT. Hell I do not even use Whey do to a Whey allergy I developed. Won't go on defending my post. Not do do with the supps. More to do with a crash that has not come yet.

Jeff

ShelbyStarnes
06-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Jeff,

As was mentioned, at 3g + a week it's going to take longer than 8 weeks for stuff to clear.

I hate to say it, but expect the crash to come in the next 4 to 8 weeks or so.

The crash will probably be just as mental as it is physical.

Youngguns
06-29-2010, 05:01 PM
You kept saying "I'm not plugging the company" but you were.

It's like going up to an ugly chick at the bar and calling her nasty looking and then saying "j/k".

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Jeff,

As was mentioned, at 3g + a week it's going to take longer than 8 weeks for stuff to clear.

The crash will probably be just as mental as it is physical. Yeah...I am waiting for it...not with baited breath either. At the very least I will be able to evaluate the over the counter stuff on the market. I was off several years ago while conceiving my son and while it was rough I still hung pretty tough. Just sucks bad as my prep for masters was going so well with Jason Theobold's help. Maybe next year! maybe 3 or 4 years .....

Jeff

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 05:06 PM
You kept saying "I'm not plugging the company" but you were.

It's like going up to an ugly chick at the bar and calling her nasty looking and then saying "j/k". Your opinion means nothing to me.

Growin24/7
06-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Your opinion means nothing to me.

haha i like that answer lol

D_T
06-29-2010, 05:41 PM
The only bad crashes I had where after:

a) 12 weeks of 600mg EQ only with no PCT (I wanted to see how bad it would be...sucked)
b) 2 1/2 years of HRT - ran out, didn't feel like restocking, quit cold turkey for a year. I felt pretty bad for a good 6 months.

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 06:25 PM
The only bad crashes I had where after:

a) 12 weeks of 600mg EQ only with no PCT (I wanted to see how bad it would be...sucked)
b) 2 1/2 years of HRT - ran out, didn't feel like restocking, quit cold turkey for a year. I felt pretty bad for a good 6 months.
UGH! 6 Months!

Youngguns
06-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Your opinion means nothing to me.
You look great in your avatar.

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 08:21 PM
You look great in your avatar. Funny. One thing I do agree with you on. The Fed does need audited.

Jeff

oh yeah and Ross is an idiot. so 2 things.

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 08:30 PM
BTW I hit 225 on incline for 26-20-and 16 reps tonight. I use this as gauge for strength loss as my pushing movements always go first when I have a strength loss. Not going heavy as my elbows are fucking killing me still. I do hope this lets up soon. They just hurt for no reason at night just sitting watching TV. Sucks ass.

Jeff

Youngguns
06-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Funny. One thing I do agree with you on. The Fed does need audited.

Jeff

oh yeah and Ross is an idiot. so 2 things.
I don't think Ross is an idiot. He seems like a taller, bigger, more successful version of myself.

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 09:22 PM
I don't think Ross is an idiot. He seems like a taller, bigger, more successful version of myself. You did NOT really just say that did you really! I hope with all my soul you are kidding! Well at least I hope we agree about the Federal Reserve!

tiramisu
06-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Jeff,

The crash will probably be just as mental as it is physical.

This.

Try to be prepared.

peopleschamp11
06-29-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm actually really interested in this raid. Mind telling us the details? (if not, completely understandable.)

What happened? How did they get a warrent? Who ratted you out? I assume he got caught first and wanted a lesser sentence?

Quadsweep
06-29-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm actually really interested in this raid. Mind telling us the details? (if not, completely understandable.)

What happened? How did they get a warrent? Who ratted you out? I assume he got caught first and wanted a lesser sentence? Cannot really say. Not sure about the how just yet...pretty sure who. Will know eventually!

sassy69
06-29-2010, 11:51 PM
I don't think Ross is an idiot. He seems like a taller, bigger, more successful version of myself.

Wouldn't you at least want to see his legs before you say that?

MikeS
06-30-2010, 04:14 AM
Ross.. He seems like a taller, bigger, more successful version of myself.

lol funny I was thinking the same thing about me and Jay Cutler

lmfao

lilarnold
06-30-2010, 09:56 AM
i agree with shelby...LOL

Ross Erstling
06-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Nathan Chase, the owner of Need To Build Muscle, is one of the NICEST and most HONEST dudes I have ever known or worked with. I am glad to call him my friend, and I love his product line.

toddbz
06-30-2010, 02:48 PM
So you only had your personal use stuff there?
Seems like the DEA wuld have bigger fish to fry than that.
What kind of jail time comes with 'for personal use only'? Since if a PO came you're already in the system.

MattyH7688
06-30-2010, 04:07 PM
hey thats all find and dandy.. post bloodwork and proof, not just some mythical story that probably never happened

This isn't Nazi Germany.. Police don't just come busting in and steal your shit and leave.

Quadsweep
07-01-2010, 12:54 PM
So you only had your personal use stuff there?
Seems like the DEA wuld have bigger fish to fry than that.
What kind of jail time comes with 'for personal use only'? Since if a PO came you're already in the system. Local cops not DEA. PO ment police. Not Parol Officer...sorry.

toddbz
07-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Local cops not DEA. PO ment police. Not Parol Officer...sorry.

Ahhh got it.

And to MattyH7688 if you think local cops don't raid shit & take the bounty for themselves you're living in a pipe dream.
I've know of cops raiding a house, finding the deed to the place, taking that and reregister it to a ghost corp they form. Then come in with the proper authorities to kick out the rightful owners for squating on private property. They don't even get to take any of their furniture with them. It's GTFO now or you're going to jail.

Quadsweep
07-01-2010, 01:02 PM
hey thats all find and dandy.. post bloodwork and proof, not just some mythical story that probably never happened

This isn't Nazi Germany.. Police don't just come busting in and steal your shit and leave.
It is real for sure. I was snitched on. 6k bail and 5K for a lawyer...no money for blood work. Took $995 out of my wallet that was tarining money as I am paid cash....shit took $445 in singles and $5 we were saving to pay hotlel rooms for masters and NAs. Took my registered and never shot brand new SKS I bought when Clinton took office first term! Was going to hand it down to my son. Have not been indicted yet. Guess they are testing my gear to see what all it is. All my shit was in a shaving bag! Silly shit. Sad because 50+ people have died of herion in my county this year. This all happened. And perhaps I will crash like a MOFO next week. I do not push products as previously stated. I do not need to do so for my sponsorship. No need to be hateful.

Jeff

lomox
07-01-2010, 01:24 PM

LOL!!! Come visit NYC sometime. Corruption from the top down. I don't juice but I've had plenty of "stuff" taken off my hands over the years. When I was around 18, one cop was willing to let me go on a possession charge if my gf would bang him! I put out my hands and said take me in! He took my POT and let us both go. Yes, it was for pot. A 20bag and a blunt. Guess he realized that I knew in NYS that kinda weight isn't even a misdemeanor. Fucknut!

hulk7280
07-01-2010, 01:45 PM
how did they get a warrent?

Youngguns
07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Wouldn't you at least want to see his legs before you say that?
Yes, yes I would...

And Ross, the statement about N2BM....

:byeb:

Quadsweep
07-01-2010, 02:27 PM
how did they get a warrent? thats the part I am tryin to figure out. Grew my own for years so I did not have to deal with shit heads. Came in on that. Did not sell....thats the part I cannot figure out. Been looking at me for years...even said that when they popped me. I am known in the community and am not hush hush about the fact I use gear. Come on its obvious. I am 5 foot 7 and weigh 230 at 6%...duh! Acted like I was al capone. I drive a 2002 hyundai! Real big time guy for sure! I save $1s and $5s for my hotel rooms...did scar face do that?

Jeff

Quadsweep
07-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Yes, yes I would...

And Ross, the statement about N2BM....

:byeb: They help pay for the site you irritate people on for free..guess you do not think about that though.

data
07-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Hey bro Ive been on as long as two years. I went off because the wifey and I decided to have a family and my boys were producing shit. All I remember is the crash hit me hard about three months after being off. All of a sudden I lost a lot of weight and no interest in sex. I could get it up if I had to. It wasnt until the 4-6 month mark that I started producing testosterone and sperm. In the end I was off for a year and never fully recovered my natural test levels. My endocrinologist said it could take over a year. I basically do 6-8 week cycles of prop and anadrol now a few times a year my focus is elsewhere.

brandonp005
07-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Glad to see your doing good Jeff...I wish you the best bro!

Quadsweep
07-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey bro Ive been on as long as two years. I went off because the wifey and I decided to have a family and my boys were producing shit. All I remember is the crash hit me hard about three months after being off. All of a sudden I lost a lot of weight and no interest in sex. I could get it up if I had to. It wasnt until the 4-6 month mark that I started producing testosterone and sperm. In the end I was off for a year and never fully recovered my natural test levels. My endocrinologist said it could take over a year. I basically do 6-8 week cycles of prop and anadrol now a few times a year my focus is elsewhere.
Thanks for the info man! I am hoping aginst hope perhaps and time will tell for sure. I will be glad to get all this behind me and move on with my life. It has had a lot of introspective positives however and for that I am thankful. Helps you to see what is really important to you. Like my son and Rita and the rest of my family. BBing is for sure a selfish sport.

Jeff

Curt James
07-03-2010, 04:57 PM
On May 4th 2010 when the PP PO knocked my door in

Disappointing to read this news. Wishing you and your family the best outcome.

Have not been to a doc for being ill in 13 years. 90/60BP. Good liver enzymes. I was never a big Oral AAS fan so that may have a lot to do with it.

This is what infuriates me. AAS should be legal. I should be able to get wise counsel from a physician on juicing to the gills. grrr

The war on drugs is a joke, but natural is the only way to go in the current environment.

if you think local cops don't raid shit & take the bounty for themselves you're living in a pipe dream.

This.

http://www.google.com/search?q=property+seized+by+police

It's a long read.

needtogetaas
07-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Well fucking shit i need to fire his ass then :yep:

just kidding ross.

SBT
07-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Hope your joints have gotten a bit better, sounds like you are still progressing right along though!! :)

joe d
07-09-2010, 04:57 PM
i was running it and it filled my nuts back up and kept my sex drive but i cant really say what it did for recovery. i had to abandon the pct attempt for other reasons.

good luck man i hope it all works out for you.

brandonp005
07-09-2010, 05:03 PM
How's everything going Quad? Still feeling good I hope.

"Rodz"
07-09-2010, 07:27 PM
They help pay for the site you irritate people on for free..guess you do not think about that though.

Don't ask him to think, it's not in his makeup

needtogetaas
07-09-2010, 10:25 PM
i was running it and it filled my nuts back up and kept my sex drive but i cant really say what it did for recovery. i had to abandon the pct attempt for other reasons.

good luck man i hope it all works out for you.
That sucks man I was looking forward to your feed back.. What about the need2slin you get the chance to jump on that yet?

Quadsweep
07-10-2010, 01:22 AM
BTWall Still doing 225 for 25 reps on incline...my strength-o-meter. Still 225# or so, Still horny...so far so good!

jacshelb
07-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Glad strength and libido is still there! Good luck as you go! I remember you from Elitefitness many years ago. You put up a pic in a contest I was having for a little, goofy newsletter I was putting out at the time. I think you won the photo contest and then gave the prize money (what little there was! :) ) to someone else! If I'm remembering all this correct, then you are definitely a good bro and have been ever since I can remember.

All the best.

gator_mclusky
07-10-2010, 05:38 AM
That sucks man I was looking forward to your feed back.. What about the need2slin you get the chance to jump on that yet?
Curious to hear about that as well......

gator

Kristofer68ss
07-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Thats a focked up story man.

Best wishes on recovery.

jbryand101b
07-12-2010, 01:06 AM
interesting.
I've yet to use hcgenerate. I will on my next cycle though. I've been burned by otc pct products twice. so last chance will be hcgenerate. if this shit doesn't make any noticable difference. I'm sticking with nolva/natty test boster/6bromo.

On another note. My pops and I were talking about how we couldn't believe when I was single, I never got busted for pot.

I and my room mate each had our own stash (1lb bag) of weed, and we would smoke up in the apt all day, every day (well, me after work). Plus, I had about 20 plants growing in my apt. and they were stinky too.
The place must of stunk like pot. all the way out to the parking lot. we didn't care.

Any ways, you get the idea. pot heads, smoking it up freely. being stupid.

Pops told me it was just a matter of time before I got busted. His friend in the drug unit told him how they do it.
The build a tree. and they just observe until they finally get to the big guy. then they bust everyone. He said, my name was probably on a board like that, but luckily for me, my wife came along, and flushed all the pot down the toilet, kicked my free loading room mate out. and chucked all the plants in the local dumpster. (the dumpster divers got a suprise that morning!)

so, you were the low man on the totem pole, and they most likely just used you to get to the big fish, then once they had enough for him, and didn't need you anymore, they cashed u in, and busted you.

good luck with your long road to recovery bro.

tiramisu
07-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Nathan Chase vs. Ross Erstling for man of the year.

Provo82
07-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Hey Jeff sorry to hear your down on your luck you will make it through this a stronger dude. Have you atleast lost some fullness? i dont usually experience the crashes as hard as other people do either. My bodyweight stays the same and my strength stays the same when i come off im just not walking around w a pump all day long. Dont know how exactly your experiencing it but wish you the best.

blondie_bombshell
07-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Many people I know use needtos sups during pct with great results. Hang in there Quad!

needtogetaas
07-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Glad strength and libido is still there! Good luck as you go! I remember you from Elitefitness many years ago. You put up a pic in a contest I was having for a little, goofy newsletter I was putting out at the time. I think you won the photo contest and then gave the prize money (what little there was! :) ) to someone else! If I'm remembering all this correct, then you are definitely a good bro and have been ever since I can remember.

All the best.
Quads a awesome person. I asked him to become a part of my team and write for my blog. He said he liked writing about what he had on his mind ( which is a lot of interesting things) But hated being forced or pushed into writing/ posting about things like product pushing. Did not like being told he had to go to so many forums and post so many times about a product. Even though quadsweep always kept his post honest and only about things he liked I know he was still frustrated with the fact that he felt like he had to keep doing it more often then he wanted too.

Worked out perfect because I wanted some one to bring good honest content to my ntbm blog and he likes writing about what he feels writing about , not what some one tells him to write about. I only give quadsweep a writing quota and ask him to write a set amount of blogs. I don't tell him what he has to write and post about though. He could write about pillow fights and corn dogs for all I care.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2010/07/04/internet-make-believe-know-it-alls/ like his new rant. I think this ones pretty funny.

Conrad
07-18-2010, 02:10 AM
This is some great feedback for the everyone interested or even using NeedToBuildMuscles products. I can speak from experience as well and the products are no joke and very top notch. Nate takes care of everyone; great guy! The most effective product I have use is Need2Slin. I eventually had to stop taking it in my bulk due to staying too lean. But you know what I will be taking when I diet back down for the show!

Quadsweep
07-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Hey Jeff sorry to hear your down on your luck you will make it through this a stronger dude. Have you atleast lost some fullness? i dont usually experience the crashes as hard as other people do either. My bodyweight stays the same and my strength stays the same when i come off im just not walking around w a pump all day long. Dont know how exactly your experiencing it but wish you the best. yeah I can see that in my delts some for sure but not bad...I need to eat better for sure but a little de motaviated but seems to be coming back.

Jeff

Conrad
07-18-2010, 07:34 PM
yeah I can see that in my delts some for sure but not bad...I need to eat better for sure but a little de motaviated but seems to be coming back.

Jeff
Well Jeff, I hope that the crash doesnt come too hard and the products will get you through this!

Vlad The Impaler
09-17-2010, 02:41 PM
no....

Crulexis
12-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Wrong place for this (TBS)

Curt James
12-21-2010, 06:56 PM
^ Welcome to Rx Muscle, but, uh, you might want to look around the site before putting together your second post. :dunno:

AnglicanBeachParty
12-21-2010, 09:28 PM
^ Welcome to Rx Muscle, but, uh, you might want to look around the site before putting together your second post. :dunno:

Unless ... oh, no, it couldn't be ... this is just someone who only joined for the express purpose of causing someone else pain ... no, couldn't be.

AVBG
12-22-2010, 12:29 AM
EDIT - you are posting this in a sponsor forum - your posts would be completely legit in the main forums, where there have already been about 1000 posts on it and major discussion. You aren't bringing anything new to the table, merely moving it over to cause more problems. You will receive an infraction for each of your posts in here...

x2 - this is not negotiable.

needtogetaas
12-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Jeff was and is a good friend of mine and I for one will do everything I can right now for him and his family. I been where he is and I am willing to bet a lot of us have, and almost non of us have never done something that could have put us in his spot.. SO save the bullshit and stop tossing stones, Thanks.

lartinos
12-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Totally agree needto, Jeff has helped many people and his blog is very entertaining.

AnglicanBeachParty
12-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Letting people know what happened is hardly an act intended to cause someone suffering... If anything, it should be viewed as a warning for others to be careful seeing as the DEA has been cracking down on people recently...

Well, it is typical on these forums that first-time posters make some kind of introductory post, saying what brought them to the board, how long they have been lifting, their goals, etc.

Your targeted resurrection of thread which had lain dormant for over 3 months, when there were plenty of live threads on this same topic ... well, to be frank, it just seems fishy.

And judging by your immature responses to a simple act of sharing relevant information, I'm quite sure this is going to be my last post as well...

That works for me.

AVBG
12-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Let's let this thread die a natural death and any comments or support can be made on the main thread.