PDA

View Full Version : Otc pct

Wrex
06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Is there any good over the counter PCT out there? I was looking around for Nolva, but it seems the websites to get it from are pretty shady... Is there anything OTC I could use? It would be a lot easier to get...

Growin24/7
06-29-2010, 05:03 PM
One of the stronger ones out there is Restore by ALRI... depending on what you are taking 4-5 caps a day should be MORE then enough. i have tried it (four a day) and it hardens you up real fast and overall sick product

Wrex
06-29-2010, 05:24 PM
One of the stronger ones out there is Restore by ALRI... depending on what you are taking 4-5 caps a day should be MORE then enough. i have tried it (four a day) and it hardens you up real fast and overall sick product
All im gonna be taking is H-drol, thanks for the info, I'll look into that

Growin24/7
06-29-2010, 05:30 PM
All im gonna be taking is H-drol, thanks for the info, I'll look into that

yeah thats what I thought b.c i saw that on the other thread...4 should be great! hope it works out for ya bud! goodluck

HammerStrength12
06-29-2010, 08:30 PM
I've heard good things about:

6-oxo

reversitol (ATD (which is in Novedex-xt), and natty test boosters)

PCT Revolution (basically the same thing as reversitol)

J2Jud, the resident PH expert, isn't a fan of these products though and always suggests a SERM for PCT, even for hdrol. Check his threads out, he's gone over this a lot. I think he likes 6-oxo better than ATD as far as the aromitase inhibitors go. But you're right, a lot of the research chem websites out there seem very shady and it's almost impossible to tell whether the products are legit or not.

Silidons
06-30-2010, 10:34 PM
look in the chemical enhancement section for research site feedback...i like iron-dragon. of course, this is if your rats are going to be taking the hdrol and nolva...

HammerStrength12
07-01-2010, 10:06 AM
look in the chemical enhancement section for research site feedback...i like iron-dragon. of course, this is if your rats are going to be taking the hdrol and nolva...

that site looks sketchy as fuck man. I wouldn't be surprised if all those products were fake. Too bad for your pet rats...

beezy13
07-01-2010, 10:30 AM
^^^Don't know anyone who has ever had a problem with their rats while using those products. that and chemone are awesome if you are doing lot of research.

Wrex
07-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Are those spray bottles they're in?

beezy13
07-01-2010, 02:07 PM
just plastic bottles @iron dragon. I would recomend Chemone, quality stuff, glass bottles with screw tops.

HammerStrength12
07-01-2010, 06:34 PM
^^^Don't know anyone who has ever had a problem with their rats while using those products. that and chemone are awesome if you are doing lot of research.

this has been confirmed by blood tests of rats?

beezy13
07-01-2010, 06:46 PM
to the best of my knowledge yes! there's a thread in the chem section about this very topic.

HammerStrength12
07-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Interesting. I always knew chemone was good, but I'm really surprised about all the positive reviews for ID. You have to admit, The first time you go onto that site, all that you can think of is "damn this is some sketchy shit right here"

webster79
07-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Get some tribulis,double the dose. Works good for me.

HammerStrength12
07-01-2010, 09:31 PM
For hdrol Id do clomid, not nolva, if you decide to go with a SERM

beezy13
07-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Interesting. I always knew chemone was good, but I'm really surprised about all the positive reviews for ID. You have to admit, The first time you go onto that site, all that you can think of is "damn this is some sketchy shit right here"

I agree, I have to say i've got a couple things from them and they seem to be good. I would choose Chemone if what you want is available as I feel they offer a solid consistent product. ID's selection is better though.

HammerStrength12
07-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Get some tribulis,double the dose. Works good for me.

Trib increases LH, but does nothing to combat estrogen

Wrex
07-07-2010, 02:26 PM
For hdrol Id do clomid, not nolva, if you decide to go with a SERM
Whats a trusted site to get clomid from?