PDA

View Full Version : Morning..................!

Anabolic1's_Girl
03-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Ok, can I ask a personal question to some of you ladies.........!

Who here does or doesn't like morning sex?

I am coming to find out that I am pretty much the only woman in the world that doesn't like it and no matter what I can't get myself to like it. Is there something wrong with me? :confused:

stephaniewicked
03-15-2009, 11:24 AM
I prefer it at night, but I won't turn it down in the morning if the mood strikes or if the option is offered to me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you... it's just a matter of preference.

AndroGrrL
03-15-2009, 02:39 PM
Ok, can I ask a personal question to some of you ladies.........!

Who here does or doesn't like morning sex?

I am coming to find out that I am pretty much the only woman in the world that doesn't like it and no matter what I can't get myself to like it. Is there something wrong with me? :confused:

lol are you really Anabolic1's girl? If so...that explains A LOT! :)

SallyAnne
03-15-2009, 02:56 PM
I love morning sex.

Tatyana
03-15-2009, 05:06 PM
i love morning sex.

+1

:)

musclegoddess65
03-15-2009, 06:43 PM
love morning sex, afternoon sex, evening sex.. midday :) if its with the right person of course...

but mmm yeah.. morning sex, GREAT way to start the day....

Anabolic1's_Girl
03-15-2009, 07:58 PM
lol are you really Anabolic1's girl? If so...that explains A LOT! :)

Yea I really am his girl....lol!

BadAssBarbie
03-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Personally, I like sex at 3:30 in the afternoon.....or pretty much any time:) The only time I don't really want to in the morning is if I have to get up bc I have to be somewhere, and really just don't have time. Nothing is wrong with you. Everybody is different and likes different things!!!!

njdiva
03-15-2009, 09:48 PM
love morning sex, afternoon sex, evening sex.. midday :) if its with the right person of course...

but mmm yeah.. morning sex, GREAT way to start the day....

does it matter when it is???? if it's good with the right person....I'm in!
but yeah, totally agree, morning, afternoon, midday, evening ANYTIME!!:D
wow, maybe I should get some soon.....:eek:

AndroGrrL
03-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Yea I really am his girl....lol!

ah you poor thing...I wouldn't want to get brutally plowed early in the morning either.

For the record...morning sex is good...as long as breath is clean...morning oral...umm...I'd rather not...some people sweat in their sleep and it's not a pleasant smell to have in your nose in the early AM :D

Fit_5"3
03-16-2009, 12:39 AM
+1

:)
+2:)

NubianBeauty
03-16-2009, 08:12 PM
+3 ;)

Gray
03-18-2009, 08:57 AM
I guess I must be the only guy who doesn't like morning sex. My first though when I wake up is "fuck, 8 hours no protein, muscle shrinking, wasting away, FUUUUUCCCCK, food, now!".

Actually, I'm usually up long before whoever is in my bed that morning. So'll get up at 6am, eat, brush my teeth then head back to bed to try my luck.

sassy69
03-18-2009, 03:23 PM
I used to hate it because I'd be stuck all gooey all day and it always managed to make me late for work. To Gray's point, I'm so dialed into my eating schedule that I simply don't get hungry anymore, .. I just crash. So I have precious little time to play around before I start getting fuzzy in the head and one step short of getting sick when I wake up. I guess that would be motivation to get busy a little earlier.

But given consideration to my eating schedule & not being late for work, I LOVE sex pretty much any time I can get it. I've evolved my appreciation for and bodily awareness of sex in the last 10-15 yrs and stuff like being gooey all day actually just makes me smile .. ".. as long as I know how I got that way!"

Gray
03-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Talking about gooey, I have a pretty disturbing story to tell, girls would hate it, guys would love it. I used to see this girl who ran her own coffee shop. So we would have sex in the morning, I would ....... deposit inside of her. So she would usually be late in opening up and we'd just throw clothes on and rush to the cafe. I'd have breakfast there and she'd come and sit at my table and chat when she wasn't too busy. Sometimes the mood would take her and she'd show me with her finger tips what I left inside of her and clean it off with her tongue, and go serve customers again...

Really, even I got too disturbed in the end with all her extreme acts.

Sorry for grossing anyone out.

Klaus Urine
03-18-2009, 06:59 PM
I would ....... deposit inside of her. I presume by this you mean stuffing money in her snatch.

AndroGrrL
03-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Talking about gooey, I have a pretty disturbing story to tell, girls would hate it, guys would love it. I used to see this girl who ran her own coffee shop. So we would have sex in the morning, I would ....... deposit inside of her. So she would usually be late in opening up and we'd just throw clothes on and rush to the cafe. I'd have breakfast there and she'd come and sit at my table and chat when she wasn't too busy. Sometimes the mood would take her and she'd show me with her finger tips what I left inside of her and clean it off with her tongue, and go serve customers again...

Really, even I got too disturbed in the end with all her extreme acts.

Sorry for grossing anyone out.

umm...I don't find that story gross at all...prude.

IRONURSE
03-20-2009, 04:22 PM
My first choice is night time simply because mornings seem to be rushed. Although anytime is fine as long as the energy is there. I am more of a quality vs quantity person.

fitairess
03-20-2009, 06:24 PM
I just call it fasted cardio! I love it!