PDA

View Full Version : intro and a lil of everything

blkpython
06-29-2010, 10:03 PM
howdy guys gals and animals of the iron

been a member fer a while now and have learned a lot by reading everything i can. i dont ask to many questions cuz...well most are already answered 3 or 4 times over :)

not sure where to actually put this one cuz its a lil intro a few progressive pics im proud of and a couple question to the all mighty ones.

a lil bout me and my what brought me here...im 29 been a real sports nut all my life from watersking\wakeboarding to football basketball baseball to swimming and hunting ive done it all through hs col and now through work with corporate chal stuff...motorcycles have been my life since i was 4, the faster they are the tighter the corner the more i enjoy it (most of the time)

well summer of 08 i wrecked real bad broke some bones and went from 180 back to 145-50 in bout 6 months...its been a rough hard road back but the progress has been well worth it...the first pics are when i first got back in the gym after my wreck the others are bout a yearish later, i know the poses are not the same lighting and such but i think you can kinda tell where i started and now...maybe :p

goals and routine....ive thought bout doing a show or 2 just to say i did them but fer the most part i just want to be in shape healthy and look good...routine kinda goes as planned

mon --- shoulders...abs...walk jog sprint 3 miles....depends on what the dogs do :)
tue --- arms
wed --- legs....an hour in the pool
thur --- back 3 sets of bis to failure (fer pump)
fri --- chest 3 sets of tris to failure...abs....another 3 miles with the dogs

my routine changes every 3 weeks
2 weeks heavy sets of 10 8 5 5
1 week pump sets 25 25 15 15

then switch days up per body part and workout per body part

along with a daily 3000mg of omega 3, 3000mg of msm glucosamine and mens daily vitamin...i started off with a bsn mass stack (no explode cellmass nitrix and 2 cycles of axisht) which i feel gave me a good base to build off of i switched up to a mixed stack of just mri (black powder no2 black) and map (anabolic od) which i feel have helped me cut up a lot...i eat as clean as i can just cuz it makes me feel good at the end of the day.

my question is since map doesnt produce anabolic od anymore or everyone is taking it off the shelves....which after workout shake drink would be a decent substitute fer anabolic od????

thank you fer reading and im glad to be apart of such a bad ace forum...hope the pics show up :hypno:

Growin24/7
06-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Hey, first off sorry to hear about you accident that must have sucked bro! also I took that anabolic OD for about 2 months and had some pretty good gains off it i thought but i am just kinda staying clear on creatine for a lil while or atleast taking far less in a day...if i were you I would look at ALRI line of supplements, ever since I lessed the creatine I take a day (about 3.5 grams now) I just take a pre-workout and take alr's Chain'd out and their new HumaPro...these are amazing for building muscle and staying very anabolic throughout the day and are backed with years of science...look into it bro...alr makes some redic supps and taste amazing!

blkpython
06-30-2010, 11:40 PM
yeah the wrecked sucked quite a few broken bones and torn muscles...even had full gear on which sucks even more...but it coulda been a lot worse....

and thankya fer the suggestion ill have to get me some and see what all the hype is about

Growin24/7
07-01-2010, 12:07 AM
yeah well happy to c ur back at it bro, let me know what u end up taking!