PDA

View Full Version : Skeletal Balm/Joint Repair has helped my tendonitis

IslandGirl
06-30-2010, 01:20 AM
I have been suffering with forearm tendonitis for years! Some days I am in so much pain doing everyday task, like opening doors, driving, my computer mouse.

Need2 suggested his stack of Skelly balm and joint repair. I have been using this for about 1.5 -2 months. Amazing!!! In the gym, I could barely curl 10-15# dbs! My can usually rep out 30# db's. The other day I R/P'd 32.5# with NO PAIN!

I haven't done pull-ups for about 8-9 months, but last night I attempted them and got 26R/P!

I am hooked on these products.

needtogetaas
07-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Have not been hearing much about this product for a wile. There is another coupld of threads on this forum just like yours though. Same results from other users. The balm works, the forged joint repair works. Together they really work big time.

brandonp005
07-03-2010, 11:07 PM
I take these as well. They have helped me out tremendously as well. Glad to see they are working for you also girl!

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:39 AM
The man always does us good. I never complain about what I recieve. Always exceeds my expectations.

"Rodz"
01-03-2011, 07:33 PM
I have been suffering with forearm tendonitis for years! Some days I am in so much pain doing everyday task, like opening doors, driving, my computer mouse.

Need2 suggested his stack of Skelly balm and joint repair. I have been using this for about 1.5 -2 months. Amazing!!! In the gym, I could barely curl 10-15# dbs! My can usually rep out 30# db's. The other day I R/P'd 32.5# with NO PAIN!

I haven't done pull-ups for about 8-9 months, but last night I attempted them and got 26R/P!

I am hooked on these products.

Amazing to hear, for my shoulders i actually apply it pre and post workout, the heat helps me get through shoulder day

daft205
01-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Man I'm gonna have to try this... My shoulder and hip have been giving ^me a little trouble as of late, I ve kinda just Bern ignoring the pain but perhaps it's time for a little relief.