PDA

View Full Version : Gear !

blondie_bombshell
07-01-2010, 06:58 PM
I just finished my first bottle of GEAR. I was not sure how I would like it or if it would help or hurt my current cutting cycle. Im hooked! I just ordered 2 more bottles!

The first thing I noticed was that when I took it pre workout I was getting a better muscle pump through out my workout. I have been on a keto diet for the past few months and with the lowered carb intake I had not been getting a very good pump, but taking GEAR has definitely helped with this.

The next thing I noticed was the decrease in recovery time after workouts. Unfortunately, my low carb diet made recovery a little slower too. While taking just 3-4 caps after my workouts I realized that I wasnt as sore for as many days after heavy workouts.

Since starting my cutting cycle I have lowered my carbs and calories, GEAR helps with getting in all the protein I need without the extra calories I dont want.

I cant wait to see what else GEAR has to offer as these were just the results after only 6 weeks!

IslandGirl
07-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Sounds like great results to me!

Looking forward in trying this out.

SBT
07-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I love popping a few of these every morning and a few post workout as well!!

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:38 AM
Yeah I definitely enjoy the stuff myself. Got a bottle and can say Im hooked also.

Young Gotti
01-03-2011, 04:26 PM
awesome review....this is one product i've been dieing to try and just haven't gotten to yet

Shariff Abel
01-03-2011, 04:44 PM
nice review , gear is awesome love the product.

daft205
01-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Just got a bottle in the mail yesterday! Excited to give it a try. I be using along side need2slin, phytoserms and a few other goodies.

data4
01-27-2013, 06:05 PM
I just finished my first bottle of GEAR. I was not sure how I would like it or if it would help or hurt my current cutting cycle. Im hooked! I just ordered 2 more bottles!

The first thing I noticed was that when I took it pre workout I was getting a better muscle pump through out my workout. I have been on a keto diet for the past few months and with the lowered carb intake I had not been getting a very good pump, but taking GEAR has definitely helped with this.

The next thing I noticed was the decrease in recovery time after workouts. Unfortunately, my low carb diet made recovery a little slower too. While taking just 3-4 caps after my workouts I realized that I wasnt as sore for as many days after heavy workouts.

Since starting my cutting cycle I have lowered my carbs and calories, GEAR helps with getting in all the protein I need without the extra calories I dont want.

I cant wait to see what else GEAR has to offer as these were just the results after only 6 weeks!

Less soreness and a better pump while on less calories! Cant beat that!