PDA

View Full Version : What I like about the Species Line

HammerStrength12
07-03-2010, 08:06 PM
I've long advocated to people I've trained that food is the best mass builder in existence. Far superior to any supplement out there. But obviously the vast majority of us can't afford to buy that much food or cook 6 meals a day. So supplements obviously play their part. However, the majority of supplements on the market today contain long lists of confusing additives that probably

a) Literally do nothing to assist with your gains
b) Are probably unhealthy for you.

That's what I like about species so much. The products are simple, easy to use and get the job done. Throw some mac nut oil, isolyze and carbolyze into a shake, and you have a phenomenal weight gaining shake. Fiberliyze is another unique, yet vital supplement, that most of the companies geared toward the hardcore lifting crowd don't have equivalents of. Even testostolyze - I concluded a while ago that 6-oxo (even thought now banned) is a very effective and safe supplement.

Overall I really like the Species products

shawncathey
07-03-2010, 11:30 PM
havent tried species yet but everything i hear about it is good so far

Wrex
07-04-2010, 01:45 AM
I've long advocated to people I've trained that food is the best mass builder in existence. Far superior to any supplement out there. But obviously the vast majority of us can't afford to buy that much food or cook 6 meals a day. So supplements obviously play their part. However, the majority of supplements on the market today contain long lists of confusing additives that probably

a) Literally do nothing to assist with your gains
b) Are probably unhealthy for you.

That's what I like about species so much. The products are simple, easy to use and get the job done. Throw some mac nut oil, isolyze and carbolyze into a shake, and you have a phenomenal weight gaining shake. Fiberliyze is another unique, yet vital supplement, that most of the companies geared toward the hardcore lifting crowd don't have equivalents of. Even testostolyze - I concluded a while ago that 6-oxo (even thought now banned) is a very effective and safe supplement.

Overall I really like the Species products
I use Isolyze, carbolyze, and fiberlyze. I agree!

The Prodigy
07-04-2010, 11:28 AM
I have used EVERY Species product and not one has disappointed me! I use them to cook with, bake with,etc...

I can't wait for the pudding!

HammerStrength12
07-04-2010, 11:51 AM
havent tried species yet but everything i hear about it is good so far

Definitely! I'd give isolyze a try first. One of the better tasting whey isolates out there. Fiberlyze and Mac Nut Oil are 2 very unique products for a hardcore supplement line

I use Isolyze, carbolyze, and fiberlyze. I agree!

Same here - crealyze is one I haven't tried, was hoping to get my hands on some soon. Do you get your stuff out on long island? They don't really have it anywhere around me, so I always stock up whenever I'm in nyc

I have used EVERY Species product and not one has disappointed me! I use them to cook with, bake with,etc...

I can't wait for the pudding!

Yup, that's the best part. You can't cook/bake with Gakic or Cell Mass lol

I haven't tried them all yet, only the mass gaining ones. When I diet down for a comp I'll definitely give aqualize/somolyze a try.

Curt James
07-04-2010, 01:09 PM
I took the keto diet right out of the S.M.A.R.T. course I purchased from Dave's site.

http://www.davepalumbo.com/smartTraining%20page2.html

I've been using Arthrolyze, Omegalyze, Lipolyze, Fiberlyze, and Species mac nut oil.

Twelve weeks later and I'm feeling a hell of a lot better about my appearance. Definitely have nothing but good things to say about Species Nutrition.

eR16es_LiaY

I still have work to do, obviously, but I'm looking forward to what the next twelve weeks brings.

Wrex
07-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Same here - crealyze is one I haven't tried, was hoping to get my hands on some soon. Do you get your stuff out on long island? They don't really have it anywhere around me, so I always stock up whenever I'm in nyc
nahh, I order it from bodybuilding.com. Their isn't any species products in any of the vitamin stores near me. Dave lives a few towns over though lol

The Prodigy
07-04-2010, 01:47 PM
dpsnutrition and netrition tend to cheaper than bodybuilding.com!

robofsteel
07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
nahh, I order it from bodybuilding.com. Their isn't any species products in any of the vitamin stores near me. Dave lives a few towns over though lol

Im not sure where you live but there are several stores on L.I that carry Species. Shredded Rx in East Meadow has it. NY Barbell in Jericho carries Species also. :yep:

Wrex
07-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Im not sure where you live but there are several stores on L.I that carry Species. Shredded Rx in East Meadow has it. NY Barbell in Jericho carries Species also. :yep:
ooo, I'm in Bellmore, so Shredded Rx is close. Thanks!

robofsteel
07-08-2010, 11:14 AM
ooo, I'm in Bellmore, so Shredded Rx is close. Thanks!
What gym do you train at? I live in the same town. Go in and see Adam at Shredded, tell him Rob from Species sent you in.

Wrex
07-08-2010, 01:47 PM
What gym do you train at? I live in the same town. Go in and see Adam at Shredded, tell him Rob from Species sent you in.
I train at Golds Bellmore