PDA

View Full Version : what do u do when ur not here?

tammyp
03-15-2009, 04:36 PM
when im not here or on facebook, i love to walk my dogs, snow shoe, ski, hike, watch movies, read mags, catch up with friends. simce we are in mud season
(we dont have spring here) its hard to do out side stuff.

SallyAnne
03-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I read. Even through the winter here, it's possible to take the quads out in the mountains for the day, although we were out about a month ago and ran into a blizzard. lol I spend a lot of time on the computer during the winter working on various projects - but come summer, I'm on the lake a lot with kid/dogs. We have a pontoon boat.

sassy69
03-15-2009, 07:10 PM
work, train, sleep, repeat. Reading is somethign I"ll do before bed.

BadAssBarbie
03-15-2009, 09:22 PM
let's see......train, cardio, cook, eat, repeat. then I also have 2 kids, a man, and a house to take care of. Then there's errands to run. Football, piano, gym...and sleep?? Something like that!

GirlyMuscle
03-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Work, train, household chores, masturbating, hang with BFF Jill or my son, spend time here and online in general (talking to Sledge in one way or another).

Allifit
03-16-2009, 09:19 AM
LMAO @ girlymuscle's "masturbation". Damn STRAIGHT that counts as a hobby lol.

Let's see- what do I do. Well I train daily and tan. I take spin classes twice a week now (working on my glute hamstring tie in). I webcam daily and hit the forums, do my upkeep on my myspace etc. Currently I'm working with a webdesigner on my new site so that takes up some time. I blog (http://fbadass.blogspot.com/) which lets you know that I love to write, especially poetry so in my spare time I write a lot. I also love to read.

I work with Eryn Strickland as a host of the "Sports After Dark- Siouxcountry's Guilty Pleasure" radio podcast weekly. And I'm thrilled to announce that Brian Moss has taken me on as a writer for the new and updated shemuscle.com site so I'll be writing weekly for him.

I'm an itunes whore so I'll download new music all the time lol. I think I own 3 Ipods- literally. I also love cooking, shopping (esp for things for my apartment), spending time with my dog Molly, spending time with friends/family/Randy... going out to dinner, going to the movies.....

and somewhere in there I like a daily dose of The Golden Girls and Law and Order lol.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-16-2009, 10:18 AM
LMAO @ girlymuscle's "masturbation". Damn STRAIGHT that counts as a hobby lol.

Let's see- what do I do. Well I train daily and tan. I take spin classes twice a week now (working on my glute hamstring tie in). I webcam daily and hit the forums, do my upkeep on my myspace etc. Currently I'm working with a webdesigner on my new site so that takes up some time. I blog (http://fbadass.blogspot.com/) which lets you know that I love to write, especially poetry so in my spare time I write a lot. I also love to read.

I work with Eryn Strickland as a host of the "Sports After Dark- Siouxcountry's Guilty Pleasure" radio podcast weekly. And I'm thrilled to announce that Brian Moss has taken me on as a writer for the new and updated shemuscle.com site so I'll be writing weekly for him.

I'm an itunes whore so I'll download new music all the time lol. I think I own 3 Ipods- literally. I also love cooking, shopping (esp for things for my apartment), spending time with my dog Molly, spending time with friends/family/Randy... going out to dinner, going to the movies.....

and somewhere in there I like a daily dose of The Golden Girls and Law and Order lol.

Do you have them filled completely (I am guessing one is a Shuffle)?

Sistersteel
03-16-2009, 10:37 AM
I spend a vast majority of my time online because most of my business is internet based. I will typically spend about 8 hours a day online working and another 8 hours at the gym. I have to make time for other things and that takes some serious time management or it messes up my entire week.

But when I just want to zone out and take some time for myself, I play and write music. I am a pro classical pianist and have been playing the piano since I was 9. Now I will do hired gigs for privates or play around the holidays but that is about it.

I just don't like idle time. I am always busy doing something.

NPCfigure
03-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Working!!! Feels that way anyway! :)

Working, food shopping, cooking, cleaning....basic household chores...

Hanging with my friends/family, reading, training, clothes shopping, messages, mani/pedi, watching tv, playing with my cats...so busy during the week...relaxing is IT for me.. (especially when its warm and I can hang by the pool)

seek2find
03-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Work, train, eat, prepare meals for me and my better half... Then it's chores around the house, spending time with my husband. And that's about it. Occasionally I find time to hang with friends and family, but not too often:)

This sport takes SO much time, since it's a way of life, but I wouldn't change it for anything!!!:o

Allifit
03-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Do you have them filled completely (I am guessing one is a Shuffle)?
I have an old schoo mini.. 6GB I think which is full and is on a speaker dock in my bathroom...then I have a new nano I bought around Xmas time.... that one I rotate songs on and off of. It goes in my car with me.

The third is a shuffle and I use it when I workout so those songs get rotated often lol....

I'm a music lover, hardcore. I have a wide variety of tastes and I LOVE listening to and downloading new music.....

Allifit
03-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Oh and I totally forgot my volunteer time lol.... I volunteer at the local YWCA on their sexual assault hotline 1-2 times a week.... I answer the phone, answer questions, offer an ear and when needed refer them outside the hotline.... I've been doing this on and off since I was in college...

Allifit
03-16-2009, 10:59 AM
I just don't like idle time. I am always busy doing something.

I hear you. I'm usually up at 5 a.m and in bed around 11p.m so thats a ton of hours in between and i like to utilize them. If I'm online chances are I'm on a board, on myspace, working on my site, and/or webcamming. I'm the queen of multi tasking hahaha.

Sugargirl
03-16-2009, 11:34 AM
hmmm working, weights , cardio or boxing, Ice hockey, horseback riding, surfing the net ( boards) prepping meals.....spare time is playing with the dogs cleaning and movies!

Sistersteel
03-16-2009, 12:07 PM
I hear you. I'm usually up at 5 a.m and in bed around 11p.m so thats a ton of hours in between and i like to utilize them. If I'm online chances are I'm on a board, on myspace, working on my site, and/or webcamming. I'm the queen of multi tasking hahaha.

You know what they say...An Idle Mind is the Devil's Playground ;)

powermania
03-16-2009, 12:14 PM
im usally up at 6am in the gym by 630am (if i dont do early i wont go at all...)
Im at job one monday through friday 9am till 8pm...(managing 2 gyms)

from 8:30 pm till 11:00pm i make time for dates or i work on art projects/refurbish furniture
or i go to bed at 9pm

saturday and sunday I cook at a 5 star thai restaurant from 9am till 3pm
From 3pm till 9pm i go to the beach or work on furniture...
9pm im in bed....

OR i hang out with my sister

Suzanne
03-16-2009, 12:32 PM
walk the dogs
watch TV with Chase and Christine
cook
cardio
lift

sassy69
03-16-2009, 02:44 PM
You know what they say...An Idle Mind is the Devil's Playground ;)

.. thus the masturbation....:rolleyes:

genex
03-16-2009, 06:05 PM
i ride my bike, take photos, drink and eat crappy food... re-reading that it sounds like i do that all at once. actually that pretty much sounds like a regular day-in-my-life.

I do read and right now I'm doing research on buying a home since the market is so soft.. fun fun!

genex
03-16-2009, 06:05 PM
crap just realized this was the girl talk forum - should have read the header first - FAIL (oh yeah and I am on twitter too much too)

tammyp
03-16-2009, 06:13 PM
well everytime i do see you gene, you are taking photos, drinking and eating crappy food..i think you do do it all at once!

lilfitgirl
03-16-2009, 06:41 PM
o man i am addicted to facebook - its bad!
umm unfortunately go to class/study/homework (all that college jazz)
hit the gym
hang w/ my roomies
text the BF

Fit_5"3
03-16-2009, 09:51 PM
I train, eat, cook, shop, travel, bead, play/walk dogs, we are remodeling completely a cabin we just bought last month, ride my bike, ride quads, hang out with friends and family.
Right now I spend a lot of time online because I'm in prep and it's just easier to stay home so I don't see food everywhere! LOL

IRONURSE
03-17-2009, 05:53 AM
For me it is work 3 nights a week and take care of the kids, husband, house, training, tanning, shopping, eating, sleeping. That pretty much sums it up for now.

ripcurlgirl
03-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I work for a university in development (fundraising). Married, no kids. We like to travel, but probably won't this year. I write a little bit and have joined a writers group. I just finished the winter league at my trap shooting club - team name, "shooters with hooters". Next winter I will remind myself that it's no fun to shoot in 5 degrees and snow to my knees. Train, eat, cook, cardio, weigh out & package meals...repeat. Did I mention I love my crockpot?