PDA

View Full Version : Are older women intimidated by younger women

white23
07-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Not my opinion but I've heard from younger females that the older mature ones are really intimidated when a younger one walks into the room , cause though they can compare to the younger ones beauty, strength , and intelligence , something about that youth and freshness that can't seem to compete with, should be noted: I adore a more mature female myself!!!

tammyp
07-07-2010, 04:45 PM
fuck no. i am wayy more confident in my 30s than i was in my 20s. i find out of shape women can be that way because they feel bad about themselves.

tiramisu
07-07-2010, 04:46 PM
I think it's the other way around. Younger women are intimidated by older mature ones.

white23
07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
I think it's the other way around. Younger women are intimidated by older mature ones.

I guess it really does depend on the person and their level of security , yet I've heard this from numerous females that as soon as a younger lady steps foot in the room you will see the older females running to the bathroom to adjust their make-up because of the intimidation factor!!!

musclemilf
07-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Not my opinion but I've heard from younger females that the older mature ones are really intimidated when a younger one walks into the room , cause though they can compare to the younger ones beauty, strength , and intelligence , something about that youth and freshness that can't seem to compete with, should be noted: I adore a more mature female myself!!!

You need to get out more. lol Your young female peers are delusional.

fitairess
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
You need to get out more. lol Your young female peers are delusional.

:yep:

white23
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM
:yep:

Yea , I told 'em they're a bunch of haters!

Sledge
07-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Everyone is different but to generalise I've find most women don't really become confident and secure in them selves until they reach their mid 30's. Of course thats different for everyone. Younger women seem to be intimidated by everyone, older women, men, women their own age, younger women, posters, models, singers.....well everyone.
Men on the other hand, become self confident at around 6 years old and are sure of their superiority for the grat majority of their life. Well thats my view anyway.

sassy69
07-07-2010, 06:56 PM
There's the maturity aspect that (most) older women are going to have over younger, and from my own experience, I find I have less patience w/ the stuff that people < 30 do / talk about because its sorta been there / done that. Of course, I think everyone has the right and the need to evolve through their own experiences and maturity, but its hard to deal w/ some of the stuff that just gets old over time.

~gymdiva~
07-07-2010, 07:04 PM
all women hate each other so age is a non-issue :D

sassy69
07-07-2010, 07:16 PM

LOL the real truth....!

white23
07-07-2010, 07:58 PM

By the size of every female biceps that post on this site I'm starting to become a woman hater as well, in each one of your ladies (avatars) , all of you are in tremendous shape and can probably kick my ass in arm wrestling and that ain't right!, yet being the typical man I am I'll probably enjoy the spanking that will be implored on me:)

Lann1011
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Definitely younger intimidated by older.. I was when I was younger...

Wendy
07-08-2010, 07:25 AM
I agree with the earlier post that it depends on how secure you are with yourself and your own self confidence. Lack of self confidence regardless of age will make any woman or man for that matter insecure.

debbiebramwell
07-08-2010, 05:05 PM
I think it depends on the woman. You are on a forum where woman take care of themselves and get better with age. Im sure an out of shape older woman may get insecure. I think a younger woman has nothing on me in everyway. I am in a good place where I embrace other beautiful woman and like to see other woman shine and be happy. I also like to be a big sis to younger woman. :)

white23
07-08-2010, 05:15 PM
I think it depends on the woman. You are on a forum where woman take care of themselves and get better with age. Im sure an out of shape older woman may get insecure. I think a younger woman has nothing on me in everyway. I am in a good place where I embrace other beautiful woman and like to see other woman shine and be happy. I also like to be a big sis to younger woman. :)

Your post really shows that you're at a comfortable place in your life , and all woman of all ages should take a page out of your book, I always say if you're not uplifting those around you then your doing an injustice to others but more importantly to yourself !

debbiebramwell
07-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Your post really shows that you're at a comfortable place in your life , and all woman of all ages should take a page out of your book, I always say if you're not uplifting those around you then your doing an injustice to others but more importantly to yourself !
what an awesome post! I agree. This is why I love being 44. I am in a way better place then when I was younger. I tell people you see how hard I work on my body, I work much harder on my spirit and inner beauty which is the most important part:)

white23
07-09-2010, 03:15 PM
what an awesome post! I agree. This is why I love being 44. I am in a way better place then when I was younger. I tell people you see how hard I work on my body, I work much harder on my spirit and inner beauty which is the most important part:)

I realize that this forum is for women , yet if I may ladies, I must say this post puts an exclamation on a very good point and if I get a little misty eyes( no joke) please don't tell the fellas , I may lose my street rep or in this case any future mascularity posts that may be submitted;(

ninehorse
10-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Definitely not intimidated by older people. Most of my friends are between the ages of 30 and 60. I'm 21. I just get really annoyed because they love to bestow wisdom upon me granted from their superior age, almost every day lol.

red rocket
10-09-2010, 10:18 AM
I can only speak from my wife's point of view. We differ greatly. I believe she is getting better with age, but she doesnt think that she will be able to hang with the younger girls wehn it come to a figure competition. I think the will blow them away.

She hasnt dieted down for a comp yet, but plans to soon, and I cant wait, because I think it will really help with her self esteem. Not that I dont try my best to help. Cuz I really do.

She is just shy natured, and was deffinately a late bloomer. I personally think that a woman in her late 30's early to mid 40's is far sexier then just your average young girl.

I am going to try to get her to join this forum, as it has a great female base, with alot of women that seem to know what they are doing.

Thanks ladies. :)

debbiebramwell
10-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Definitely not intimidated by older people. Most of my friends are between the ages of 30 and 60. I'm 21. I just get really annoyed because they love to bestow wisdom upon me granted from their superior age, almost every day lol.
From your response it seems you missed understood the thread title. he asked if older woman are intimidated by younger woman. :) Attitude and how you look at life is so important so just look at it like you are lucky to have older wise friends who have alot of good advice to offer. I love older people and always appreciate any insight. You mentioned they give you alot of advice , well some 21 year olds need it!!(not saying you because I dont know you but if they are giving it almost everyday then maybe they feel you do) Life does get better as you get older. Woman get sexier in so many ways(confidence , being self assured etc) Wisdom is everything, and as you experience life you do learn alot and just get better at living it!