PDA

View Full Version : Jack3D+ Storm

J Pumps
07-09-2010, 08:28 PM
hey guys i was wondering if i should take Jack3D and Univeral Storm(Creatine) togther before i work out, as per directions. Or do they do the same thing and i would just be better off taking jack before and then a taking the Creatine post work out.

Growin24/7
07-09-2010, 08:29 PM
funny you ask this...i did it a few times and to be honest it kinda messed with my stomach

if you do decide to do it take 1 scoops of jack3d and 1 scoop of storm nothing more or say hello to the toilet without a doubt...trust me lol

J Pumps
07-09-2010, 08:54 PM
ya to tell you the truth my last exp with Creatine was Cell tech like 5 yrs ago and it made me shit like crazy as well, and i havent tried Creatine since.... A friend of mine at work uses storm and said it doesnt mess with his stomach....I know Jack is a stim but is it a N.O as well? I guess if it isnt i can just stak them both

Growin24/7
07-09-2010, 09:18 PM
ya to tell you the truth my last exp with Creatine was Cell tech like 5 yrs ago and it made me shit like crazy as well, and i havent tried Creatine since.... A friend of mine at work uses storm and said it doesnt mess with his stomach....I know Jack is a stim but is it a N.O as well? I guess if it isnt i can just stak them both

honestly if i were you (i love storm too) i would take jack3d 20 minutes pre workout then take you storm right after your last set and then your protein 20 min after ur storm shake...

you ever look into WTF by alri, i love that shit...its a pre workout

Casperd360
07-10-2010, 08:22 AM
funny you ask this...i did it a few times and to be honest it kinda messed with my stomach

if you do decide to do it take 1 scoops of jack3d and 1 scoop of storm nothing more or say hello to the toilet without a doubt...trust me lol

Jack3d fucked up my stomach every time I took it.

J Pumps
07-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Jack3d fucked up my stomach every time I took it.

Is it like OMG i got to shit and after you are fine for the rest of a day or is all day feeling like shitting

Casperd360
07-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Shitting didnt help. It lasted all morning and into late afternoon and then slowly faded.